Hello from Brazil.

WOZ

Hello everydody. I'm new around here and I'm already in love with this forum. I'm a male (straight) living in Brazil, adept of fetish cross dressing, just recently found a loving suportive oposite, and very fond of high heels, specially boots. I'm the happy owner of two 4" black pvc, thigh high boots, and one newly aquired, still adapting to, and already beloved devious scream 3010 black shiny patent, 6" boots (any pointers to threads about it would be mostly welcome). I really, really love heels. When walking around the city I always look into people's feet as they pass. I have many, many, many other fetishs, but this is a very special one to me. In my country it is almost impossible to see any women wearing heels higher than 4", what is quite sad... Fetish around here is always treated as taboo, and very few declare their fetishes in public as I do. The BDSM comunities are underground and small. Matters that concern taboos of any kind unfold quite slowly. I'd like to thanks the moderatos for accepting me in such a nice forum, and I plan to make my stay worthwhile. I apologize if my english sounds rather poor. I've learned it by myself as many other things in my life. Good day to all!

Hello there:wavey: Well, thanks. I didn't know about my country being known as a country of "very hot looking people"... Thanks a lot for the compliment. I'm already having much fun. :smile::wave: Thanks everybody..

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, and welcome aboard! I am cajunrebel from Louisiana,USA. I,too am a heterosexual male who happens to love wearing heels. I live in a very conservative part of the United States where the idea of a man wearing high heels is neither understood,nor appreciated. I know where you are coming from,describing the scene in Brazil. You are truly blessed to have a wife who supports you and accepts you for who you are. I don't have that luxury with mine, on the other hand. My daughter, however, is very understanding, and accepts the fact that I enjoy wearing heels. She is a wonderful,and very accepting person. As for your command of English, there is nothing wrong with the way you express yourself, no apologies are necessary. What part of Brazil are you from? Always wanted to visit your country,still do as far as that goes. It was nice to reply back,would love to hear from you soon.:smile::wave::silly:

Hello, and welcome aboard! I am cajunrebel from Louisiana,USA. I,too am a heterosexual male who happens to love wearing heels. I live in a very conservative part of the United States where the idea of a man wearing high heels is neither understood,nor appreciated. I know where you are coming from,describing the scene in Brazil. You are truly blessed to have a wife who supports you and accepts you for who you are. I don't have that luxury with mine, on the other hand. My daughter, however, is very understanding, and accepts the fact that I enjoy wearing heels. She is a wonderful,and very accepting person. As for your command of English, there is nothing wrong with the way you express yourself, no apologies are necessary. What part of Brazil are you from? Always wanted to visit your country,still do as far as that goes. It was nice to reply back,would love to hear from you soon.

Well, thank you so much:wavey: . The heels scene around here is weak (as much as the bdsm/fetish)... There aren't many stores that sell heels of reasonable size. There's no fetish shoe store at all to be seen and most women aren't fond of extreme heels... All of they enjoy seeing 4", maybe 4 1/2", but few would dare to wear them if they're ever to be found at stores. As there are many drag queens throughout the country, you can still see a handfull stores that sell high heels, but not without platforms (which I don't like at all) and it's so hard to find anything worthwhile anywere... I love, above all, boots. Thigh high are my passion, yet I own just two pairs of them, and thogh they're quite cute (strech pvc), yet their heels are ridiculously low, about 3" or 3 1/2" inch spikes... My first resonable acquisition is a pair of devious scream 3010 thigh high stiletos which I've just bought, yet it was quite a deception, since I've had to pay almost the full price of the iten again upon arrival (customs taxes) and have yet chosen the wrong size (11 FEM istead of the correct 9 or 9 1/2 FEM), so it has been expensive and conpletely useless, very cute, but useless.:smile: Since I'm out of USA they would charge me yet again with the customs price upon arrival, so I'm "trying" to sell them through the internet.

I live around the south-east part of my country, and it's a very enjoyable part of it I must add. Quite developed, yet (how can I say it) very cozy, very traditional. I love this place, but being a person that loves the bdsm/fetish/crossdressing lifestiles, I have quite a hard time having fun around here... I've just ended a 4,5 year long vanilla relationship with a woman almost twice as old as I (beautifull, though) which didn't understand anything about my lifestyle and caused me to fall depressed, even though we were very romantic and passionate.

Now I have a Suportive Oposite, a bisexual, hyperactive, tabooless, insane and cute girl who's showing me the other side of life, the one of the people who feel like they fit somewhere (believe me, if you where to experience this sensation you would leave any person at once).

If you're ever to come around my country for a tour or work, I'd love to sit for some tea, or juice (tropical country indeed). Even though people around here are conservative, most are so welcoming that you would never really notice the discrimination.

Thank you again for your warm welcome! :wave:

Hello, everyone! :o

Hello everydody.

I'm new around here and I'm already in love with this forum.

I'm a male (straight) living in Brazil, adept of fetish cross dressing, just recently found a loving suportive oposite, and very fond of high heels, specially boots.

Well, first of all, welcome aboard! :smile:

I'm a fellow brazilian, also a straight male, not really adept of crossdressing myself, and also very fond of high heels (but not boots). :)

I really, really love heels. When walking around the city I always look into people's feet as they pass. I have many, many, many other fetishs, but this is a very special one to me. In my country it is almost impossible to see any women wearing heels higher than 4", what is quite sad...

Ah, yes, I know what you mean... I'm often away on business trips, and I'm always looking for women in high heels, and unfortunately, depending on the location (part of the country), they are indeed almost impossible to find... :silly:

There aren't many stores that sell heels of reasonable size. There's no fetish shoe store at all to be seen and most women aren't fond of extreme heels... All of they enjoy seeing 4", maybe 4 1/2", but few would dare to wear them if they're ever to be found at stores. As there are many drag queens throughout the country, you can still see a handfull stores that sell high heels, but not without platforms (which I don't like at all) and it's so hard to find anything worthwhile anywere...

Yes, that's the biggest problem (to me, anyway), finding a store that sells high heels in my size (41 BR), even online stores don't have a good selection of sizes or styles. Personally, I prefer pumps and sandals with ankle straps, and I don't really mind if they're platform heels, as long as the platform itself isn't too high. :) Check my previous posts, if you'd like to see some of my heels. ;)

Thank you again for your warm welcome! :wave:

You're welcome and enjoy the forum. :)

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!