Writer wanted

• 1 month later...

Hmmm :wave: I wonder if this is about the position of copywriter that Gina was stressed about?

Well, I had considered it and then dismissed it. For one thing, there is far too little information for anyone to make an informed decision. :silly: But about the same time this was first posted, my doctors changed my meds on me and I was having some serious trouble remembering anything. Then I noticed that the links were all in Europe and, since there's no chance on me going to Europe, I decided to just let it go. Besides, if there are no writers to be found in all of Europe, well they're in pretty sad shape is all I can say. But, maybe somebody will turn-up one day.

But now that I think about, we must be hurting for writers here in the states too. I still get calls from recruiters, even though I've been out of work and on disability for some time now. Worse yet, I still get calls from the same recruiters, even after I've told 'em "NO!" :smile: I guess some folks are a little slow on the uptake.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 1 month later...

Hmm please tell me whats the story lol ........ I can and do write professionally so if i can help you pls let me know !! I'm sure i can lace up a good angle on things (normally about 4") with a few pointed remarks but without putting the boot in.... You will find i produce a well rounded article, instep with fashion...... Just ask me to buckle down and i'll soon have it zipped up...... Yours, on my toes .........

• 3 months later...

Hmm please tell me whats the story lol ........

I can and do write professionally so if i can help you pls let me know !!

I'm sure i can lace up a good angle on things (normally about 4") with a few pointed remarks but without putting the boot in....

You will find i produce a well rounded article, instep with fashion......

Just ask me to buckle down and i'll soon have it zipped up......

Yours, on my toes .........

thedesigner...

That was a very lovely story. And you told it so well with such enthusiasm. I thank you for that treat. But now it is time for me to click my (high) heels together three times and say, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.":silly:

thedesigner...

That was a very lovely story. And you told it so well with such enthusiasm. I thank you for that treat. But now it is time for me to click my (high) heels together three times and say, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.":silly:

Sorry pal, but that only works with ruby slippers; everything else is a waste of time. :roll:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Sorry pal, but that only works with ruby slippers; everything else is a waste of time. :roll:

Wow. That explains a lot of things. Do you know where I can get a pair of ruby slippers with a 4 or 5 inch high heel?:o

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. Your profile just says that you are in the United Staters. And, there are a lot of different places in the "United States." :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

talk about lost the plot..

whats the story mornin glory.....

if u want writers, dont cramp our style...

dont want a cross word, but seems a bit too cryptic for me...

lost for words.....

Fairy Tales begin with: Once upon a time...

War stories begin with: This ain't no crap...

Business letters begin with: Dear sir or madam...

So what's the deal, MacNeil?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

for a wkd grown up fairy tale, get The Crock of Gold by James Stephens. Its an Irish story with 2 philosophers, Pan, leprechauns.... Please read it ! For another off the wall book, try The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien. A policeman who relates everything to his bicycle..... They may be hard to get, but the effort's worth it !! Who needs weed with stories like these !!

for a wkd grown up fairy tale, get The Crock of Gold by James Stephens. Its an Irish story with 2 philosophers, Pan, leprechauns.... Please read it !

For another off the wall book, try The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien. A policeman who relates everything to his bicycle.....

They may be hard to get, but the effort's worth it !!

Who needs weed with stories like these !!

Have you ever heard of the the book, "The Adventures of Flashman?"