what heels are sexiest

Samantha

I wonder, Dr.Shoe, if the guys on this board generally wear, or buy, what they find to be sexy on the opposite sex, regardless of what it makes themselves look like. Are we "trying to have our cake and eat it too"?

I'd never claim to speak for everyone, but for myself I tend to only wear black ankle or knee boots. I must have every possible variation of ankle boot by now :lol:

But I find a much wider range of styles sexy on women, so I don't think I'm trying to win both ways. I've learned only to wear what I'm comfortable in (or, in the case of the shoes I wore to a friend's party, slightly uncomfortable after walking thru Stevenage :) ) instead of anything I can get.

Just my 0.04 euro :(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I wonder, Dr.Shoe, if the guys on this board generally wear, or buy, what they find to be sexy on the opposite sex, regardless of what it makes themselves look like. Are we "trying to have our cake and eat it too"?

Almost definitely, however, what we would like to wear and what we feel we can get away with are two different things. Most TVs are sexually attracted to what they see in the mirror which is why most are straight. Obviously there will be exceptions.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I agree, out my 90-100 pairs of heels only a dozen or so are shoes or sandals.

Yikes Dr. Shoe, do you own a shoe store ?

Gosh, I don't have 90-100 of any one thing, including pennies !!!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I tend to agree with Laurie, but with some caveats relating to the historical baggage that we all carry around with us--we find that what is sexiest is some present-day fashion variation of what was popular (or, at any rate, what we thought was sexy) at the time we were growing up, e.g. either in High School, or College, or both.

Very perceptive azraelle. I agree with you since this applies to me as well.

Also, I wear and purchase what I find to be sexy on the opposite sex.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

5in+ Heels, seamed stockings and a leather skirt suit. nothing better.

Vicki

Now that's what I call a traffic stopping, head turning, whistle blowing sight to see.

I also get excited just thinking about wearing such an outfit.

IMHO, I'd like to say that one might (re)consider the topic label... :( "What heels are sexiest"... I (ramble, ramble destroy my own argument etc...) think that HH's *really* allows a WOMAN (please understand that I DO disregard the gender one is born with/as in this (and also other) post(s) to show off the leg shape one may show off for the rest of the world. -A completely different discussion is WHICH type and model of footwear each and one of us might prefer (while looking at it in a shop window for example...) As Laurie (if I do not remember wrong) wrote; (condensed and hopefully not too distorted by me) -It is the total "package" that counts. -In short, some people will always stun others whatever they happen to be wearing, while the rest of us have to do what we can to add to our appeal. -Pardon my loss of the correct English terms, but consider a moronic, fat, beer drinking slob, dressed in a pair of boxer shorts recently rinsed (not washed) just two years ago in the kitchen sink, and one of those cotton undershirts (grr, what are they called) looking like coarse fishnet, sitting burping in front of the telly with a pair of Brantano HH's... -Would that be sexy????? What I am (probably not too successfully) trying to say is that not all shoes will be the best match for every person, but that one still should be able to admire a certain type of shoe even if it not was the ultimate way to use as ones own most suitable footwear... :lol: TallSwede

.... Pardon my loss of the correct English terms, but consider a moronic, fat, beer drinking slob, dressed in a pair of boxer shorts recently rinsed (not washed) just two years ago in the kitchen sink, and one of those cotton undershirts (grr, what are they called) looking like coarse fishnet, sitting burping in front of the telly with a pair of Brantano HH's... -Would that be sexy????? ... TallSwede

Have you been peeping through my window ?

But you're wrong about the beer. I'm drinking root beer.

:lol:

IMHO,

-A completely different discussion is WHICH type and model of footwear each and one of us might prefer (while looking at it in a shop window for example...) As Laurie (if I do not remember wrong) wrote; (condensed and hopefully not too distorted by me) -It is the total "package" that counts.

-In short, some people will always stun others whatever they happen to be wearing, while the rest of us have to do what we can to add to our appeal.

-Pardon my loss of the correct English terms, but consider a moronic, fat, beer drinking slob, dressed in a pair of boxer shorts recently rinsed (not washed) just two years ago in the kitchen sink, and one of those cotton undershirts (grr, what are they called) looking like coarse fishnet, sitting burping in front of the telly with a pair of Brantano HH's... -Would that be sexy?????

What I am (probably not too successfully) trying to say is that not all shoes will be the best match for every person, but that one still should be able to admire a certain type of shoe even if it not was the ultimate way to use as ones own most suitable footwear... :lol:

TallSwede

The reason that the fat, moronic, beeer swilling individual is wearing high heels is because he enjoys the tactile sensation of wearing them, they turn him on.

When he sees them on a woman in a similar pair, he "knows" that she is enjoying the same set of tactile sensations- regardless of her own individual motives for wearing them (she may or may not be getting as much pleasure from the way they feel).

Sometimes, he may see a woman wearing an elegant shoe, boot or sandal that he knows would be uncomfortable for him owing to his weight and body shape but because she is obviously enjoying the experience, she comes across as sexy.

The point is, this character will not look sexy to other people, he will sexy to himself but enjoy the sight of a woman who looks sexy.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 weeks later...

Anything high arched is attractive, but I'm liking the heels that are narrow, so when your looking at the sole of the shoe you see the women's feet hanging off each side. It kind of reminds of french heel pantyhose which is instant hard on material for me

Anything high arched is attractive, but I'm liking the heels that are narrow, so when your looking at the sole of the shoe you see the women's feet hanging off each side.

I agree - I think it is very sexy to see the sole from behind, divided by a thin heel :lol: Especially half-metal - so you can barely distinguish the heel!

Posted Image

Posted Image

HH forever!

I have a pair like that (the red ones), but with peep toes. Very high!! 6 inch heel, on a size 7. They cost GBP 10.00 in a closing down sale of a basement shop in Soho, London 2 years ago. [edit]Ooops. Sorry replying in the girls forum. Didn't notice until after I posted.[/edit]

For me with a skirt it is a classic court shoe 4"+ but I agree they are hard to find. With trousersuit I like a pair of spike ankle boots patent and pointed. Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

Sue13, yes a slim skirt with a pair of stilettos is clearly a fine look. Longer to make it a hobble, even better. My GF & I went to wine tasting in NYC last Friday night and a woman there had what could have been a hobble with a zipper undone to just over her knees. Nice hose and a pair of high heeled boots (square heels-wow) I would love to get a skirt like that for my GF so that I could just pull the zipper down to the hem!

I agree with the skirt thoughts it does emphasise your curves too! I wear a short kilt type skirt with black hose and ankle boots which dos great things for my legs. Although I do enjoy colour most of my skirts and the shoes to go with them are black or grey. Suzy

Ooh Julietta! I love that classy look! For me there is nothing better than seeing a woman in a classy business suit, with sheer stockings and high heels. If the look was completed by wearing sophisticated glasses, I would just melt! I'm off for a lie down! Smudgeur

I'm not usuallyone for raving about the fashion pages in newspapers but in this morning's Telegraph there is a spread on Combat trousers and heels......Gorgeous combination of satin ankle tie trousers and heels.....I'm off to buy! Suzy

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I particularly like to see a girl dressed in a soft, silky long sleeved blouse with a straight, just below the knee, skirt with a pleat from just above the knees down to the hem line, with Suntan panty-hose and a pair of 4" heeled pumps or boots. To me that is a very feminine and sexy look. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I particularly like to see a girl dressed in a soft, silky long sleeved blouse with a straight, just below the knee, skirt with a pleat from just above the knees down to the hem line, with Suntan panty-hose and a pair of 4" heeled pumps or boots. To me that is a very feminine and sexy look. Cheers---

That is a sexy look Dawn. I actually bought a skirt similar to that yesterday! It is a bit different in that the pleats are only in part of the skirt. From about the mid point of the thigh in the front, around the side to a bit past the mid point of the thigh on the side. I wish I could describe it better than that. It is soo cute!

JinxieKat