unique ultra high... beautiful!

pata

so what about the highest heel without plat, which does not look like a ballet heel? :smile: ... but we might speak also about ballet heel modifications here too:). The balletboot got a thin steel heel (alberto-heel style). In fact its even a little bit higher than before but due to the new steel sole (!!!) it is quite nice walkable and the sound on the street is... crazy great:)... this is in my eyes the first ballet-boot which really looks quite elegant!

post-2189-133522847682_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522847688_thumb.jpg

Lovely boots, looks a little like the "ballet" boot Solanj did.

That was my exact first thought as well.

Pata does a fantastic job in handling the height as well. The photos sadly do both her and the boots an injustice. The video that she has put up on her site does a far better job of demonstrating how good a job has been done of converting these using the bady of a standard Devious ballet boot, as well as showing Pata's ability to wear them in public as if they were everyday footwear. (Although she did nearly cause one cycist to run into her cameraman).

For some reason my computer is inserting (page ranking )for the abbreviation for a pair. Sorry. I tried to fix it but can't.

Its not your computer doing that, its our forum.

This is deliberately done by our SEO software where it see's "p r" together without the space as an abbreviation of pr so it spells out the word completely.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Dear Pata, :smile: I SIMPLY LOVE THEM!!:wave: They look like they came directly out of a "John Willie" drawing, of which i'm fan of since my childhood/start of my fetish(es)... Thank you soo much for making this real, and so nice!!! if i ever saw you for real walking on the streets somewhere in Germany I would bow down to you!! haha. kind regards, Dizzy

yes they look like those vintage style drawings, don´t they? thats exactly the most beautiful fetish high heels form in my opinion... I guess this is the only way such form might be walkable? but let us see how the alberto heels will look on feet l look when once ready! @dizzy: I´d think that awful;) but a coffee or an icecream would be nice;)

yes they look like those vintage style drawings, don´t they? thats exactly the most beautiful fetish high heels form in my opinion... I guess this is the only way such form might be walkable? but let us see how the alberto heels will look on feet l look when once ready!

@dizzy: I´d think that awful;) but a coffee or an icecream would be nice;)

@Pata;

Haha, good to know if i ever came by!! In that case it would be an coffee or a icecream instead! :silly:

Great pictures, and i love the wallpaper with these heels from your website!! (I'm using it on my desktop now :wave: ) Thanks.

greets, :smile:

Dizzy

this is my favorite pic with these by now

Pata,

Thank you for a picture of your beautiful high heels.

I've seen a few drawings with this style of heels but I've have not seen them real or at least on photograph till today.

It is nice to know that skilled people still exists and they can do such beautiful heels and also that there are some lucky ones that can walk in them :smile:

My desktop picture is set to extreme-steel-heel-bb-vintage-black12 now :wave:

i don't know what to say! but the last posted pic is my fav of them all.. but the other two are so close! i'm not s ure hwo to make up my mind about these.. but man.. they sure got my attention! great modeling in those heels.. i don't know a soul who could pull this off other than that one model! RPM

thank you all, I am sure, the designer will be glad to hear his idea was appreciated. And may be he would reflect one day of making something similar for sale or so. :smile:

@ rumik, thank you, I feel flattered :wave:. take look here http://www.light-fetish.de/galerie/gals.htm#Wallpaper

you will find it in larger there :silly:

Is she really standing and walking only on her big toes right?...

yes she is LOL

here a picture where the steel sole and the thin beautiful steel heel of the boot are better visible

post-2189-13352284824_thumb.jpg

I shake my head in wonder. In addition to all the other compliments made so far let me add you are an athelete. If they ever make this an Olympic event you should get Gold!

So what's all the fuss about?