New shoes

Sarah G

Sarah, They are very pretty and I am sure they will make your legs look fantastic. As you said in your "Girls Section" posting, walking will be a challenge, but then they are not meant to be worn over any distance! From a male point of view - buy them :smile: I'm sure you will "rise" to the challenge. Please post some pics if you do purchase them. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi all

I am just thinking about purchase a new pair of heels.

I have changed my Avatar to let you see them.

What do you think? should I get them or not?

Sarah G

I like that style. I think you should buy them and wear them with confidence and pride. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sarah, It's entirely your decision, and I'm sure everyone here will accept whatever you decide to do, but I must agree with the comments already posted and say that they would look fabulous on your feet, and either a LBD, or a leather outfit would look good. If you go ahead with your purchase, I too would love to see what they look like when you wear them. Fiddler

Hey Sarah, The first important point is that you like them enough to be willing to part with a portion of your buying power to get them. There is no question these stiletto sandals would adorn your envied persona. However, since you have asked for my opinion by virtue of posting this thread, I would go back to the Elite Heels site and click on the Elite Heels Exclusive page and select the CPP-cc-br Covered Platform Stiletto. OH! Wait a minute! I have already done that. When I saw them, there was no hesitation, I had to get them. Hopefully, in about two months, the order will have been finished and received. Do I need to say here that I am partial to high stiletto heeled patent pumps with pointed or round toes? I hate the idea of scooping up stuff while walking in sandals or open toes, but that is me. May we both find our choices better than we have imagined!

• 2 months later...

Since you posted this topic you've changed your avatar. I must say the pumps you portray are very alluring and every time I see your posting, there are feelings of so much joy and excitement to think you are possibly wearing them right now, I could loose control were you to be present. As a meat and potatoes kind of person, seeing your pictured heels as they are today, I can't help but wonder about the whole meal. I must ask from where did you get them? Now on to the reason for this posting. My order from Elite has arrived and via your reply to my posting on this thread earlier, I will try to post a picture as soon as I can get at least one good shot wearing them and figure out the process to put it in a viewable screening. Till then, I will hold dear my imaginings.