N.A. West Coast Heel Meet - Vancouver Nov 24/2007

iloveboots

After a few years of trying to put a North America West Coast Heel Meet together we finally have a confirmed date/time and location!

Saturday, Nov. 24th, 2007

Vancouver, BC, Canada

7PM at the Oasis Restaurant/Bar,

Davie & Thurloe Streets

Reservation has been made at the Oasis http://www.oasisvancouver.com , we have been going there for years. We will need to know how many members will be attending, so far:

Mr & Mrs iLoveBoots

Mr & Mrs Cuteshoes

hjt101

Also, if you are coming to Vancouver for the meet from out of town, we usually stay at the Listel Hotel http://www.thelistelhotel.com , rates are around $135 p/n, right on Robson Street. Across the street is the Blue Horizon Hotel, also good rates for Vancouver.

Hope we'll have a few of our members down the coast from Seattle, the Bay area etc. venture north; and maybe some of our other Canadian members from Alberta etc. join us.

Cheers,

david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update.

The hotel we are staying at has changed, now the Sandman Inn on Davie, two blocks from the Oasis restaurant/lounge. Great rate of $115 per room per nite.

Can book at http://www.sandmaninns.com

We currently have 10 high heel members who have indicated they will be there.....hope to hear from more of you!

Cheers,

david & cathy

Good luck with this. This will be the first ever West Coast Heel Meet. Naturally, spearheaded by Mister Heel Meet Himself:iloveboots. Can we get some pictures from those who are willing to share?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Why wait until next year, why not try for a second one sooner, like March/April as the weather starts to get nice.

I hope I can cancel my meetings that got scheduled for that day, I might have to miss it, damn.

H

Would love to be there on the 24th! but you know my situation right now. Do look forward to going if there is another one in Van next year tho ;o)

~Brandi~

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Hi Brandi,

Yes, moving is never a fun job, we know, we'll be in the same boat in a few weeks! We would love to have you and your other half join us for the next Vancouver/West Coast Heel Meet in 2008. We may be able to put one together for the late winter early Spring, somewhere around April if there is enough interest?

Cheers,

david & cathy

Would love to be there on the 24th! but you know my situation right now. Do look forward to going if there is another one in Van next year tho ;o)

~Brandi~

Hi HJT,

We hope you'll still be able to make this coming Saturday's meet on the 24th in Vancouver. If you don't we understand.

And yes, an April Vancouver/West Coast meet would be fun. If this one comes off as we hope it does, April would be a natural.

david & cathy

Why wait until next year, why not try for a second one sooner, like March/April as the weather starts to get nice.

I hope I can cancel my meetings that got scheduled for that day, I might have to miss it, damn.

H

I'd love to come as I really do enjoy heelmeets but it's just the distance that prevents me.... Anyone who has been on a heelmeet will know what I mean!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Dr Shoe, Love to have you join us....we'll have to have you head across the pond to the west coast for the April west Coast Meet! Let's discuss at the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet in London, can't wait to reconnect! david & cathy

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately the meet for this weekend (nov 24th) has been postponed. We had a few members unable to make it and now we can't either due to an upcoming house move that is now consuming us!

We hope to schedule a meet sometime in April which will give you some more planning time.

Cheers,

david & cathy

Hi Everyone, I just read about this meet today (Nov 21) Tell me more about your plans for the evening. Is the hotel close to where you're meeting or can you just catch a cab. Any details about the evening would be great

By the way, my name is Brian and I live in Calgary

As noted in the last post, the West Coast Heel Meet that was planned for this weekend, Nov 24th in Vancouver has been postponed, sorry. We will make plans for a meet in April as there appears to be interest. This will give anyone from out of town some time to plan as well. We will plan the same venue and hotel, which is 2 blocks down the street so all very convenient. Stay tuned, david & cathy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello west coast north america members, Cathy and I are looking at our calendar and looking at three possible dates for a Vancouver, BC (West Coast USA/Canada) Heel Meet at the Oasis Restaurant/Lounge, April 19, May 10 or May 24. Do any of these dates work for you, either post a reply here or pm us, david & cathy

Vancouver April or May, 2008

Hello west coast north america members,

Cathy and I are looking at our calendar and looking at three possible dates for a Vancouver, BC (West Coast USA/Canada) Heel Meet at the Oasis Restaurant/Lounge, April 19, May 10 or May 24.

Do any of these dates work for you, either post a reply here or pm us,

david & cathy

San Francisco, Sept 26 or 27th, 2008

We are also going to be in San Francisco from Sept 24 to 28th and would enjoy meeting for a heel meet on either the friday or saturday evening spet 26 or 27th. Any one interested? We have one friend joining us from Fresno who will make 3 to start with.

Cheers,

david & cathy