new look!

new_look

Their sizing is weird and inconsistant sometimes. I've had shoes from New Look that are either too small or too large. All were size 8. Saying that they do do some nice shoes.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

New Look is my current fave shoe shop. Of course, that probably owes as much to the level of my spending power as much as to their range. Can't wait to do a blitz in their new year sales though. Their size 7 boots usually fit me ok. Just a tad too tight. Their size 7 shoes however are usually way tighter though - i usually need an industrial vice to pull those on. Also, I don't like their new shoe display system much - they're using horrible neon yellow/green plastic 'shoe shelves'. What taste-lacking 'interior design expert' decided to go with that?

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Yes New-Look has some nice shoes and also very nice clothing. But as euchrid says, there sizing is not very correct. I already bought shoes size 8 with lots of room and a few months later another pair of shoes a size 8 and I needed a good puller to get into them. Result, the latter pair is in the cupboard behind all the other. Might try to sell them in the future on ebay... FL :smile:

FoxyLady