lethal heels

Mr MP

My GF and I were wondering if there is such a shoe such as a pump with a high heel thats tapered to a point. as most heels are at least for walking in they usually have the rubber end to save floors. but has anyone come across a real pointed heel... :smile:

The Scream line of shoes and boots are pointed though not to the point of being sharp. They do not have a rubber or plastic tip and could be sharpened if desired. For lower heels than these SexyShoes has a 4.5 inch metal heel with no tip. I hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

hiya, i have a pair of black matt leather 7" heel courts, they have a steel heel which is needle thin, so thin they stick in the wooden floor, they are size 8 uk, but would suit a 7 better. they are for sale if you are interested ? stiletto dude.

I have a couple of pairs of stretch patent thigh boots one pair of which I've filed down to a needle point. The heels stick into wooden floors, chip concrete floors and they sink into tarmac! The only trouble is is that they blunt and the tip bends very easily.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Do you have pictures of these and what is your price ?

hiya, i have a pair of black matt leather 7" heel courts, they have a steel heel which is needle thin, so thin they stick in the wooden floor, they are size 8 uk, but would suit a 7 better.

they are for sale if you are interested ?

stiletto dude.

• 3 months later...