Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I saw these at Macy's the other day, and liked them a lot. The style is Jessica Simpson "Nolita". I like the fit of that brand, they tend to fit well. The sales folks didn't mind a bit, and the cute girl helping me commented how cute they were. The guy assisting her seemed to give approving looks too. :cry1:

post-2079-133522900063_thumb.jpg

I saw these at Macy's the other day, and liked them a lot. The style is Jessica Simpson "Nolita". I like the fit of that brand, they tend to fit well. The sales folks didn't mind a bit, and the cute girl helping me commented how cute they were. The guy assisting her seemed to give approving looks too. :cry1:

As a lifelong fan of plain black pumps, those shoes are awesome! Great purchase!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'll repeat a previous comment - say what you want about Jessica Simpson the artist, or Jessica Simpson the celebrity, but in terms of the shoe collection under her name, it's fantastic. Some items (particularly her boots) are smokin', and I'm not sure anything is really bad. Good choice.

Another example of how much fun it is to try your heels on before buying them. Most of the time the sales people seem to enjoy the experience almost as much as you do.

I saw these at Macy's the other day, and liked them a lot. The style is Jessica Simpson "Nolita". I like the fit of that brand, they tend to fit well. The sales folks didn't mind a bit, and the cute girl helping me commented how cute they were. The guy assisting her seemed to give approving looks too. :wave:

Hi,

Happy New Year.:cry1:

It's just 12.30am here in uk.

They are great I love the style high Black Patentss, the very best. similar to mine from www.niccishoes.com:wave:

Love it.

I have spent many hours in mine recently. Unfortunately-not heeling outdoors.

Muddypaws:penitent:

radiodave ...

Those are some really pretty high heels. And it's great that the sales people were so cordial toward you. Nice find. Congratulations.

Nice boots! They look very comfortable as well. :cry1:

Greetings Radiodave :-)

They are very comfortable indeed !

I admit I prefer high heel boots but I also like the "riding boot" style a lot :wave:

$50000 question: Why they don't make such nice looking boots for men ?

I bought these black pumps for my wife last week.

I have the same model in silver and patent black.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7286746@N07/4234844064/

I hope she accepts to go out sharing the same style now.

We'll see what happens.

Says you must be signed in to see the pics. Why not attach them to your post here instead?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Tech:-) Thanks. It is much easier for all of us to see their pics if they attach them to their posts. When they say that you must sign in to see the pics, I tend to ignore that as I'm sure a lot of others do this also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sorry, Tech. Usually the links to flickr work.

Here are the pictures.

And nice pictures they are. Great looking pumps!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

These are the silver ones. And in black patent. I think this will be a better choice; not with jogging's, of course. And in black patent. I think this will be a better choice; not with jogging's, of course. post-333-13352290025_thumb.jpg post-333-133522900266_thumb.jpg post-333-133522900292_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900224_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900229_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900234_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900239_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900245_thumb.jpg

They are beautiful shoes. While I can see you wearing the black patent pair out in public, I believe the silver pair is a little too "eye catching" to be worn by a man anywhere except in the house.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They are beautiful shoes. While I can see you wearing the black patent pair out in public, I believe the silver pair is a little too "eye catching" to be worn by a man anywhere except in the house.

Well, I'm aware of that issue, Bubba. I'll go for the patent ones.

imroter

They are very alike to the Pigale 100; the heel has a different shape, though.

Today I went into town to deliver some documents and buy hardware for the internet connection at our vacation site that collapsed a couple of months ago. On my way back y went passed a store were I had been browsing for a pair of sandals but didn't had large numbers. Today they had, so I bought thesm -115 since I started, 59 on the actual stock :cry1:- to start the year with the right heel. The heel is 11.8cm (4 2/3")

post-333-133522900311_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352290032_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900329_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900338_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522900347_thumb.jpg