Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just got these from Aldo. I LOVE them!

I really like that style, Olounda. I've been looking at a similar pair for the past two or three weeks. I will eventually buy them but right now I am wait ing for them to go on final clearance sale.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Lots of new heels since my last post.

Those are three of the newest ones. They are a sample of heels worn by brazilian women:

White Greak Sandals

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i134/DeSalto/SandliaGregaBranca.jpg

Pink Snake Sandals

Posted Image

and Black Wedge Sandals

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i134/DeSalto/Black%20Sandals/SandliaAnabelaPreta.jpg

I'll try to post pics of other new heels soon.

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Wife and I went shopping today for something to new to wear to the Canton Ohio heel meet in Oct. This is what we came home with. The boots are hers and the 3 strap 5" heels are mine and fit like a soft glove. Unbelievably easy to walk in.

John, those pumps are KILLER, great choice! Ruth the boots are also a great choice. If I can make it to the heel meet, I will of course be stealing your choice yet again - I have been really wanting a pir of boots like those. Great picks, you guys!

I've never responded to this thread, so I figure I'd give it a try!

Thanks for sharing the story! I have found the Shoe Department stores to be a pretty good place to shop. When they have sales, they can be quite cheap for decent brands and styles. Like you, and probably most of us, black seems to be the dominate color in the shoe wardrobe. I too work at adding splashes of color, and of course red winds up being the choice more often than not. Great choice and I hope you love them.

As for my latest addition to my collection, I bought a pair of Naturalizer "Courtney" t-strap sandals at Marshall's for $15 last week. Of course they were black, and I never dreamed that I would buy Naturalizers, figuring they were for old ladies, etc. But these are quite sexy and they live up to the reputation of being quite comfortable. I wore them out last week for a couple of hours and they are terribly comfortable.

post-5655-133522891821_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

About 5 days ago I finally got my boots in the mail. They from ShoesUSA, perfect fitting wood soled boot "the Nanette Boot', and they really nice to walk in. They do a really good job of making these boots in LA, will buy more from them. Mtnsofheels

About 5 days ago I finally got my boots in the mail.

They from ShoesUSA, perfect fitting wood soled boot "the Nanette Boot', and they really nice to walk in. They do a really good job of making these boots in LA, will buy more from them.

Mtnsofheels

Are these it:

http://www.shoesusa.com/Products/Nanette-Boot__NANETTE255.aspx

Nice website, with so many options though, not sure how you decide what to get.

DeSalto,

Are you modeling the shoes in your post of Sept 4th?

If yes, you have very attractive feet.

hebbler,

Yes, those are my feet modeling the shoes in my post (and also in the avatar).

Hope you liked the sandals too.

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I just got my new boots in the mail and they are gorgeous. The're suppose to have a 4" heel but they came with a 5.5" heel. Its a little higher than I wanted but I couldn't part with them when I tried them on (I'm weak). Now I have to get another pair with a 4" heel. Poor me.

http://www.italianheels.com/database/boots/images/4007-u.jpg

I'm impressed! And a little jealous too! Those boots are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure you'll enjoy them, my friend.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here are my latest addition to my collection. These are Banana Republic "Riley" peep toe slingbacks. On a recent outing, I wandered into a Banana Republic store and found these on clearance. Originally they retailed for $140, but I bought them for less than $10! They may very well be the highest priced (at reatil) shoes I have ever owned. The sides are a soft gray leather, there is a gray patent highlight across the vamp, an very nice wooden stacked heel. I think they can either go dressy or casual. I do love the unique color.

post-5655-133522892205_thumb.jpg

Here are my latest addition to my collection. These are Banana Republic "Riley" peep toe slingbacks. On a recent outing, I wandered into a Banana Republic store and found these on clearance. Originally they retailed for $140, but I bought them for less than $10! They may very well be the highest priced (at reatil) shoes I have ever owned. The sides are a soft gray leather, there is a gray patent highlight across the vamp, an very nice wooden stacked heel. I think they can either go dressy or casual. I do love the unique color.

So, can you tell the difference between these and some lower (list) price shoes? Does the price seem to be worth it if you had paid the $140 vs the typical $70 or so for a Nine West or Bandolino shoe? Just curoius. Also, I have stopped in BR before and never found anything close to an 11 (which I what I believe you have said you wear). You were fortunate.

I just got my new boots in the mail and they are gorgeous. The're suppose to have a 4" heel but they came with a 5.5" heel. Its a little higher than I wanted but I couldn't part with them when I tried them on (I'm weak). Now I have to get another pair with a 4" heel. Poor me.

http://www.italianheels.com/database/boots/images/4007-u.jpg

I agree with JeffB. Fantastic boots. Looking into some knee-highs myself. (too many thigh-highs in my arsenal)

These are my new boots that I found on ebay. Being Evans Essence range means I can finally find her a pair too so we can have His and Hers boots :-) They are 4" leather fronts with a stretch panel at the back and the first pair of knee boots I have found that I can get over my calfs. Andi

post-6303-133522892207_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

So, can you tell the difference between these and some lower (list) price shoes? Does the price seem to be worth it if you had paid the $140 vs the typical $70 or so for a Nine West or Bandolino shoe? Just curoius. Also, I have stopped in BR before and never found anything close to an 11 (which I what I believe you have said you wear). You were fortunate.

That's a very good question about the quality difference. First, I think Banana Republic stuff is a better quality than most places (it is the high end GAP, after all), however I do think that you do pay a bit of a premium for the name. The leather on these shoes is very soft and I think the style is fashionable, but borders a bit more on classic. For my purposes I think the quality is a little higher than say Nine West, but not twice as high that the price may indicate.

As for the size, I too was shocked. I had looked at their Web site before and saw that do carry 11's, but never had actually checked in a store. I saw these on the end of season clearance, just out as a last pair in this style. I do think I was pretty lucky, but I do make a habit of looking for the magical pair of 11's that sometimes can be found. For me it is the true fun of shoe shopping.

Are these your feet? If so, it's a great picture, lot's of detail.

Yes they are. At the moment, I still haven't set up a new studio with better lighting, solid backgrounds, etc. for taking pictures. I use a digital SLR, with a low ISO and then take the picture into Photoshop and apply an Unsharp Mask. That seems to really bring out the clarity and detail. At the moment, too much detail may be a problem because I really, really, really need a pedicure...

Hi All!

Here's three shoes I got this summer, the first two links are for some DSW clearance sandals and the third (photo) is for some cork-covered wedge sandals I got at my friend's store in Chicago.

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=dsw11cat10037&prodId=187816brand=

second one is the same thing but =184892&brand=

I could get the picture to transfer over but it is on Skyscraperheels shoe page 2 in the middle of page under "Funo Wedges" the tan one on the left. 5" of pure comfortable bliss on your feet!

HappyinHeels