Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just as an update. I think I'm not gonna keep the pumps I bought recently http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/dress/69184784-sayavong

Greatings NewfieGuyInHeels :-)

It is very hard to resist buying new shoes isnt-it ? (and much harder when they are on sale)

It is a good idea to spend for a pair you will wear out :)

They're in my style and look great, IMO.

=> They are quite nice, the brand is "Faith" is it a good brand?

=> They are quite nice, the brand is "Faith" is it a good brand?

Here in UK I think Faith are good. They do a good amount in real leather and size 9UK (43 Eur). Unfortunately, after I saw LovesHiHeels posting, I went to their site and they didn't have any left - there's a sale on! However, it shows you that a good photo from an enthusiast can be better than the website's one!

Happy Feat,

YES!! Bakers is a great store and I just sent Customer Service in St. Louis a second email detailing the great service at a second store I visited. On both occasions I tried on shoes in the store in front of the girls (and a few customers) and it was great. In that email I told Bakers staff that women do have feet bigger than size 10, that some of their customers weren't women at all, and that if they considered having some of their styles made in wider widths that the company would reap the certain benefits from it. I got a reply within 24 hours that stated they intend on bringing wider widths to the market in the near future. This could mean you might see such wider width shoes in the fall line or early in 2010 when the spring line debuts. So, writing companies and corporations as some have suggested, and as I knew some time ago being an avid stock buyer, does have an effect. And what we all want here is as many shoes in our size as possible!!

Heels over the Heartland,

HappyinHeels

My new sandals arrived! Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Oh the package was exquisite! A nice, heavy, hinged box with fabric wrapping the shoes. I took them out, and they were a sight to behold! Of course, I had to put them on right away, and am still wearing them til I get ready for bed. The pics don't do them justice, as the red glitters under the covering, but they are SO comfy! I think I may take them out for a spin this weekend!

post-29-133522890148_thumb.jpg

post-29-133522890152_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Someone was reading their current issue of Lou Lou Magazine...lol

This is a Canadian magazine that just featured these shoes in it.

Greatings canadianbeaver :-)

How interesting !

Thank you for sharing this info.

(My conclusion: It looks like I have good taste for shoes...Ha-Ha :))

My latest purchase from Aldo...

They are my highest sandals yet: 5" heel with a 1/2" platform.

I simply love them :)

Here's the link if anyone wants more info:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/pumps/platform/75340130-bolling/98

Nice to see that you can still find shoes with 5"+ heels and minimal platform. So often you see ones with 1" - 1 1/2" platforms that by time time you subtract the platform from the heel height, you might as well be buying a shoe with a 3.x" heel.

This i really wierd. THe other day, i went down to my cars in the park under the flats, and i thought "whats that?" Someone had left a pair of suede effect knee high black stiletto boots next to my reserve car (cos it doesnt work !). Size 7,wkd, my size, used but still wearable. Dont know if they've seen me wearing heels, cos i do a fair bit out, but whoever... thanks !!!

Ordered these off ebay recently. Black Wedge knee boots from Torrid. Not available on the site, but there's quite a few on ebay. And apparently great for those with thicker calfs..... calves? Whatever! Here's a pic.

http://app5.sellersourcebook.com/users/106345/201_1244135958.jpg

Dont know if they've seen me wearing heels, cos i do a fair bit out, but whoever... thanks !!!

Can't have just been coincidence surely!?! Your size & everything!?!

You must have a secret admirer. :)

Always High-Heel Responsibly