Who has bought some new shoes

gj

OK, I just bought these off Ebay. Let me know what you think. I can not wait to get them... I hope they fit. I tried to find some like it locally, but could not

Hmmmm! Not bad....I like them. Good find. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

OK, I just bought these off Ebay. Let me know what you think. I can not wait to get them... I hope they fit. I tried to find some like it locally, but could not

What size? Saw a pair in size 11. Wanted 12 and a black (no patent).

Good luck with them, they look like a great street heeling shoe!

Congrats!! As the commercial said, you shopped victoriously!!!!

They are leather in all shades, and the heel is 5" so they are high. They list 4.5 inch but they go taller with size as they should at VS.

Thanks for posting the pics! They look really nice, but the ONLY thing i don't like about them is all the toe cleavage. I prefer zero toe cleavage, but if there is a bit, it's ok. When i first saw the "Marcie" pump by Madeline, there was some toe cleavage issues. I then found them dirt cheap from someone on ebay, and i bid on and won them. They turned out to be one of my favorite pumps out of my collection of 50 pairs. I guess i got used to the toe cleavage, and they feel so great on my feet!

Later today, i'm going to Marshalls' Mega Shoe shop and see what kind of pumps they have. It'll be the first i've been there. I've been to the regular Marshalls stores, where they have a drop-in-the-bucket shoe department, but not the Mega Shoe one. I know someone who works for Marshalls, and he says the shoe dept. is quite a biggie! Who can beat Marshalls' prices? For example, $39.99 for a pair of pumps that you would find at Macy's for $80.00? If i don't find anything at Marshalls, which is doubtful but still possible, i'll check out the Zappos store. Whatever happens, i'll get me a nice pair of pumps or two to add to my collection. Then, i'll go online and order a pair of the V.S. pumps like you have.

cheers!

Thanks for posting the pics! They look really nice, but the ONLY thing i don't like about them is all the toe cleavage. I prefer zero toe cleavage, but if there is a bit, it's ok. When i first saw the "Marcie" pump by Madeline, there was some toe cleavage issues. I then found them dirt cheap from someone on ebay, and i bid on and won them. They turned out to be one of my favorite pumps out of my collection of 50 pairs. I guess i got used to the toe cleavage, and they feel so great on my feet!

Later today, i'm going to Marshalls' Mega Shoe shop and see what kind of pumps they have. It'll be the first i've been there. I've been to the regular Marshalls stores, where they have a drop-in-the-bucket shoe department, but not the Mega Shoe one. I know someone who works for Marshalls, and he says the shoe dept. is quite a biggie! Who can beat Marshalls' prices? For example, $39.99 for a pair of pumps that you would find at Macy's for $80.00? If i don't find anything at Marshalls, which is doubtful but still possible, i'll check out the Zappos store. Whatever happens, i'll get me a nice pair of pumps or two to add to my collection. Then, i'll go online and order a pair of the V.S. pumps like you have.

cheers!

I like the toe cleavage and these do have a lot. I think toe cleavage pumps actually fit better because less resistance to conforming to my foot, besides closed toed pumps are always better looking than open toed and the cleavage shoes leave you wondering and all.

So has anyone here bought any of the new type of pumps, the type with a hidden platform? They really look better than regular platforms. With the hidden platforms, the uppers are uniform in color and style, so it doesn't look tacky, like the pumps with that cork part! I am looking at a few at Ross. One brand name is Joey O. The other is Steve Madden, i believe. Both have the hidden platform. VERY sexy looking shoes! I didn't make it to the Marshalls Mega Shoe shop yet, but tomorrow i'll be there!

Stilettoscot:-) Wow!!! Those shoes certainly are very high in the heel department. More power to you if you can master them in time for the Holidays as time is getting short there. Let us know what transpires then. I can see why you used them for your Avatar. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

So has anyone here bought any of the new type of pumps, the type with a hidden platform?

I owm 2 pairs of boots with hidden platform.

My opinion: I prefer boots because those shoes with hidden

platform have a tendency to "slip out" of your feet while walking.

This doesn't happen with boots and the look is the same with long pants.

Treated myself to a pair of these

I like those, but would like them better if they had the hidden platform. That's the shoe i am into these days. I am off to Ross this week to buy some from Joey O, or Steve Madden. Either black or silver patent. They looked very sweet!!!

I am buying these babies from DSW online TODAY! They are Adrienne Vittadini peeptoe pumps, made in Italy. $199 shoes for only $59. I tried to go get them locally, but they are sold out! Figures, huh? It's ONLY a $140 savings. They have them in 5 or 6 different colors and styles. I am enamored by the light blue ones. That's why i posted the pic. Aren't they just lovely?

Posted Image

I am not a big shoe fan, but got the bug with some pairs from Enigma from the now defunct Shoe Pavillion. the three pairs I got were two round toe platform pumps. One a Mary Jane style the other with an ankle strap. The third was a T-strap spike heeled pointy toe. All in a size 11. Have been talking to my bride to be and she has hinted strongly that she will be getting some pairs (2-3) of boots come January for me to wear when I go back to Mass to see her in 09.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/city-fashion/68620767-wurzburg

I just ordered these from Aldo. I asked the lady in the store if they had a size 9, but she came back empty handed. So I asked if she maybe had an 8, to which she said the one from the display was an 8. She didn't have to guess who they were for, and asked if I needed a foot sock to try them on. She commented they looked nice, but we agreed the 8 was a bit on the small side. She said I could order them there and have them sent to my house, and found out 9 was available for order. As she was doing the order, she admitted she was jealous that I could find shoes so easily; she wore a 10! But she thought they looked nice, and hoped I enjoy them.

Yesterday I managed to spend my $100 DSW card in a nice hour + shopping trip before work. Wow, never been one before. Not too bad... Lots of people, but most in the boots/low shoes area. I must have tried on at least 50 pairs of shoes, in full view of some shoppers, with limited looks. 2 pairs I settled on, which I am glad I did. 1rst, a pair of Diba booties, with are a roomy size 10. Just enough peep toe to show off some of my pedi, and this kind of bootie seems to be in now. I like them. 4 1/2" heel with a 1/2" plat, comfortable, supportive, and easy to walk in. I like the off metallic color, too. Goes great with jeans. (pic 1) Next pair took my by surprise. Jessica Simpson "Silk Kid" slingbacks...they caught my eye but it wasn't until I tried them on that I fell in love! Almond toe just looks great on these, they are a roomy 10 (I had to make another hole in the sling buckle as they didn't have 9.5), but fit my feet like a glove! Plus (which probably caught my eye), they have a towering (for a department store shoe) 5 1/4" heel (no plat)!! Saying this, they are super comfortable, and remarkably easy to walk in (easier than a lot of my 4" heels). (pic 2 & 3). I haven't been able to take these off since yesterday, and even snuck them into work to show some of the girls I work with (around midnight when admin leave). Just a peek of toe cleavage, almond toe, beautiful heel...I'm in love! I've had them on now for 6 hours today (out on errands to ship out a package, gas, and atm), and they feel like I just slipped them on! Surprise, surprise. The "Chicken of the Sea" Girl makes nice shoes! No wonder Pete Wentz likes her shoes!

post-12454-133522875475_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522875479_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522875483_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Stilettoscot: Pretty awesome, my friend! I really loved the slings! You certainly have darn good taste!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!