Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Patentheel, Those look great, now I am jealous. Let us know when you take them out for a spin.

Thank you for sharing

I'm afraid they'll never be taken out for a spin Joesranch, so they'll stay as good as new until the day I finally part with them.

Just bought a pair of wonderfull boots at ALDO this afternoon

BTW I wish to say thank you to Thighboots for his good taste :w00t2:

(See his post #55 in the "Dear Santa" thread: All the credit to him)

These boots are simply amazing: Very nice fit and zipper at the back !

I am wearing them as I type this with skintight jeans. (Model is VOLPERT)

See pictures below.

Thanks for the comments!!

I love the pics you have added - please add some more!!

My Volpert boots are due to be with me next week, I am really envious you got yours first!

What size are they?? and did you try them on instore before buying them??

:lmao:

Thanks for the comments!!

I love the pics you have added - please add some more!!

My Volpert boots are due to be with me next week, I am really envious you got yours first!

What size are they?? and did you try them on instore before buying them??

:w00t2:

They are US size 11. Yes I tried them in the store: Wanted to be sure they fit properly before buying them (These are the most expensive boots I ever bought). See below closeup pics showing zipper at the back and heel height.

But they only go up to size 11. There isn't much available that's stylish at 14.

I know how you must feel... Sometime I wish I would be size 10 to have a greater

choice of styles but I am asking for too much. I am lucky enough to be size 11...

post-14338-133522874251_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522874254_thumb.jpg

My new www.caboots.com cowboy boots. 2 1/4 inch heel with pointed toe and black cowhide instead of the black patent in the picture.

Custom made, pricey, but nice.

They also offer 3 and 3 1/2 inch heels. I like the 3 inch "K" heel a lot, and am planning on ordering another pair of caboots with that 3 inch heel. Linked here:

http://caboots.zoovy.com/category/p/

post-1585-133522874261_thumb.jpg

I am going to get a pair of those boots from aldoshoes as well. They look like they are stretch material so as I also wear a 11m they should fit me quite well. I sent a notice of them to my bride to be (lives in Mass. till next summer) and she said "get them" as well.

I am going to get a pair of those boots from aldoshoes as well. They look like they are stretch material so as I also wear a 11m they should fit me quite well. I sent a notice of them to my bride to be (lives in Mass. till next summer) and she said "get them" as well.

DProud2700 :-)

If you are talking about my "Volpert" boots from ALDO, note that

the material is soft leather. They are not (synthetic) stretch material.

I stongly recommend you try them in the store before buying them :w00t2:

You said that you "sent a notice to your bride do be" and she said

"get them as well". Will you buy one pair for her and one for you ?

I just finished my collection of Victoria Secrets 5" low cut stilettos. I bought my first pair months ago, love them so much that I got more and more. I am up to 8, got the last 2 today. They are from left to right. 2 tone grey to black patent brown patent black snake black matte pewter red matte They all fit perfectly and walk easily. Hope you like. :w00t2:

post-6589-133522874499_thumb.jpg

With my E-Bay purchase of the ultra high black D'Orsays going bad, I consoled myself with this fine pair of ultra highs which are coming Friday!

Can't wait...

Very nice "consolation prize" indeed...Ouch !

These are very high heels ! (What is the heel high ?)

Please let us know how you walk in them !

Thanks, can't wait. They are listed (Sexy Shoes) at 6 1/4", but the lady told me to keep the lift the same that's for their size 6. Size 14 has a full 7", so my size 10's should be close to 6 3/4" she told me. I can already assume, regardless of my practice in my 6" of late (walk over 3/4 mile per day) that thay will be tough at best.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I picked these up a few weeks ago but never got around to taking any pics until tonight. If I ever do go street heeling (going to the KoP Mall to meet JeffB keeps getting more and more tempting since I'm only about an hour away), I might actually decide to wear these slingback pumps. They're Pleasers with a 4 3/4 inch heel. It's really a pretty comfortable heel height for me.

post-14114-133522874522_thumb.jpg

well i have been reading about others who have bought these boots from payless so i just knew i had to try them and i got me a pair tonight and i love them. i even shocked the new sales girl , she said if my the lady didnt like them i could bring them back but i told her i love them so im not bringing them back . she was like no not for you and i said oh yes , the other girl there said yes he buys a lot form them so be good to him talking about me.

post-14340-133522874541_thumb.jpg

Thanks, can't wait.

They are listed (Sexy Shoes) at 6 1/4", but the lady told me to keep the lift the same that's for their size 6. Size 14 has a full 7", so my size 10's should be close to 6 3/4" she told me.

Oh wow! Good Luck! I have a pair of 6 3/4" black patent pumps from Sexy Shoes in a size 12 and they are REALLY high (and thus, very difficult to walk or even stand up in).

I hope you can master them. I know they really test my resolve.

well i have been reading about others who have bought these boots from payless so i just knew i had to try them and i got me a pair tonight and i love them. i even shocked the new sales girl , she said if my the lady didnt like them i could bring them back but i told her i love them so im not bringing them back . she was like no not for you and i said oh yes , the other girl there said yes he buys a lot form them so be good to him talking about me.

I tried those on at payless after my wife handed them to me and they fit soooo good. The arch was perfect to my foot. Didn't buy them though. Needed other stuff that was a little more important that day. (food) lol

real men wear heels

mackman69, can't wait to hear your comments (hopefully first heeling experience) with them. My 'expensive' Rosa Lugs (Jessica Bennett Jury, see http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/everybody/12457-buying_first_expensive_pair_shoes_-_jessica_bennett_jury_boot.html ), I should have in a day or so.

I just finished my collection of Victoria Secrets 5" low cut stilettos. I bought my first pair months ago, love them so much that I got more and more. I am up to 8, got the last 2 today. They are from left to right.

2 tone grey to black patent

brown patent

black snake

black matte

pewter

red matte

They all fit perfectly and walk easily.

Hope you like.

:w00t2:

I love those! How much did you pay for each pair? I think I'll have to investigate. Did you buy them at the store, or from their website/catalog? Inquiring minds GOTTA know! Let us know! Someday, i gotta get all the colors of a particular pump. Usually, i buy designer brands from Macys or Zappos, and there's only a few colors.

I just bought these a few weeks ago. I love them to death! Famous Footwear seems to have my size :w00t2:

http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.asp?product_id=1007830&variant_id=30254

Like i said... love them to death :lmao:

I also have a pair very similar which I purchased at Payless. Wish Famous Footwear had more selections in 11-12's Anyway, mine are also very comfortable and I have never had any bad comments. Just this past weekend

while picking up some groceries I got a big smile from a young women walking towards me. I couldn't help notice her looking. I just smiled right back. Even the guys stocking the shelves didn't bat an eye.

Jim

V.S. heel collection. They averaged about $45 per pair with various sales, I took 4 seperate purchases. I got them on their web site. Never seen a Victoria's store with heels, only place to get them is on line in smaller cities like Syracuse. I am wearing, wore my 2 tone grey heels right now. Hevenly.:w00t2:

V.S. heel collection.

They averaged about $45 per pair with various sales, I took 4 seperate purchases. I got them on their web site. Never seen a Victoria's store with heels, only place to get them is on line in smaller cities like Syracuse.

I am wearing, wore my 2 tone grey heels right now. Hevenly.:w00t2:

I don't think i've ever seen a V.S. store with heels, either. Though i haven't been in one of their stores in ages! I was getting the catalog for a while, but i don't know why they stopped coming in the mail. Are the pumps leather, or just PVC? i think i will order a pair of those. They look like the style of pump that i love most - the basic almond-toe pump with a nice 3 or 4 inch heel.

As far as buying more than one color of a single pump, I think the pump that i am currently looking at, that i want all the colors of, is the Paris Hilton "Crush" pump. There are like 6 different colors to it. Also, the BCBGirls "Popiul" pump is beautiful, and there are like 6 or 7 different colors to that one. I have the black patent, and they are TOO sexy for words to describe. When i look at them on my feet...wow!

JKrenzer:-) Loved those heels on you in your pics. Can't beat a nicely proportioned and well-fitting patent heel. They look so rich and glamorous and can go with most any outfit you can come up with. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!