Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Lime....  Was wondering where you been!!  I like the shoes too, they both look very nice.  Maybe we will cross paths shoe shopping some day.  Have fun, take care...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

5 minutes ago, Cl0setheels said:

I will take the flowers off the first pair though.

Try them first with the flower.  It is distinctive and was designed to go with the shoe.  We like what we get used to seeing.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

5 hours ago, Cl0setheels said:

I just ordered these:

https://www.ironfist.co.uk/collections/shoes/products/lola-mid-afternoon-platform?variant=37827333071

and these:

https://www.ironfist.co.uk/products/grave-robber-platform

Can't wait for them to arrive :D I will take the flowers off the first pair though. They are detachable.

Love the first pair...I too love the vibrant and colorful.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2017 at 8:17 PM, alphax said:

Near designs on that site. Too bad the sizes are only up to UK 9, and they're synthetic leather.

Iron Fist did got up to US12W years and years ago in a handful of styles via a partnership with Torrid, and actually had a small line that went all the way up through US14M more recently (still quite awhile ago).  Although Torrid sold a ton of their partnership line, it's been so long since then they are reasonably difficult to find in the secondary market.  The more recent assortment is even more difficult to find as it had next to zero distribution and very thin production yield.

I referenced a pair in this post:

• Like 1

It rained the first two days of our vacation. We were stuck inside because of the heavy downpour and high water. We did some shoe shopping online together and ordered 2 pairs each. We got matching fushia cutout platform pumps with an ankle strap. She got a matching pink pair of pumps that I already have. And I ordered the purple floral pair. All our shoes were on clearance and totaled less than 45 dollars. I think my previous order of a pair of light blue ones is unavailable. But it was a good way to spend some time with my wife despite the bad weather.

shoes-heels-rig1-ericka-38orcnub.jpg

20161014_002838~2.jpg

shoes-heels-ar1-lulli-10purple_1~2.jpg

• Like 6

LOL.....I have the perfect outfit that would go with those purple floral heels. I can just image the response I would get at work as well. Sadly it never happen. I just can't wear shoes like that, they just don't fit right.

• 2 weeks later...

AT Left is the "Brandey" wedge I got today at  the Steve Madden store in the "Bucktown" area of Chicago. Was in town for first aid training and strapped on my Call It SPring cognac wedges and went shopping. Very warm (88F/31C) in Chicago today. These new wedges are exactly 6" high and very comfortable. At first getting the straps clasped is an effort but they stretch enough to be able to slip the shoes back on the second time. They felt so inviting I wore them out of the store! Shoes like this with the "slingback" design allows one to quickly put on/take off if you're shoe shopping or trying on other things. They go for $89 but were 25% off for "Family + Friends" weekend. I do like shopping at this particular store where I am always treated very well. It doesn't hurt either their door sports a  rainbow sticker which means they are very cool with dudes looking for heels.  It STEVEMADDEN-SANDALS_BRANDEY_CAMEL-SUEDE.jpg.3bee2c1058344ce46f06ed30d045c206.jpg turned out these new wedges matched my strap watch and handbag I had with me. HappyinHeels

• Like 3

HappyinHeels   you really have some great looking heels ! I found a pair something like that awhile back from Torrid .  They are definitely a go to shoe . Hope you enjoy yours as I do mine . 

studded-wooden-platform-wedges-wide-width.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

AT Left is the "Brandey" wedge I got today at  the Steve Madden store in the "Bucktown" area of Chicago. STEVEMADDEN-SANDALS_BRANDEY_CAMEL-SUEDE.jpg.3bee2c1058344ce46f06ed30d045c206.jpg 

I looked at those the other day in a Steve Madden store, but decide not to get them.  Last year I got the Steve Madden Estrella clogs.  Love the slip-on/slip-off and they stay on. They are my around the house shoes and run errands heels on my days off. Also wear them to work when I'm in a rush. I liked them so much that when I saw they were on clearance I grabbed a second pair.  Still in the box

STEVEMADDEN-SANDALS_ESTRELLA_TAUPE-SUEDE_SIDE.jpg

• Like 1

This site might cause me financial problems.

I went shopping (looking) today and tried on these: SpeedLimit 98 Manji-H. 6 inch heel, 1.5 platform. Velcro strap - lol. Soon comfy that they had to come home with me. Plan to wear them to work tomorrow, hopefully get some pictures of me walking in them. But here's a picture of them w/o feet.

Planning a shoe shopping trip with a colleague to San Francisco. She use to be a fashion buyer in San Francisco and knows where all the good shoe stores are. This should be an eye opener. The Macy's there is the second largest shoe department in the company, only behind the flagship store.

speed_limit98_manjih_khaki_1w.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Cali said:

This site might cause me financial problems.

Ah... I also have been accused of being able to resist anything, except temptation.

Cool shoes.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks TBG. You just can't pass up shoes that fit that well.  Besides, it's not temptation, it's an investment in foot wear. They're work shoes. I now only have.three pairs with a thin block heel like that.. I can see myself going out in these soon too.

The real down side is I need to get another bookcase to hold my shoes.

On 5/16/2017 at 6:55 PM, HappyinHeels said:

AT Left is the "Brandey" wedge I got today at  the Steve Madden store in the "Bucktown" area of Chicago. Was in town for first aid training and strapped on my Call It SPring cognac wedges and went shopping. Very warm (88F/31C) in Chicago today. These new wedges are exactly 6" high and very comfortable. At first getting the straps clasped is an effort but they stretch enough to be able to slip the shoes back on the second time. They felt so inviting I wore them out of the store! Shoes like this with the "slingback" design allows one to quickly put on/take off if you're shoe shopping or trying on other things. They go for $89 but were 25% off for "Family + Friends" weekend. I do like shopping at this particular store where I am always treated very well. It doesn't hurt either their door sports a  rainbow sticker which means they are very cool with dudes looking for heels.  It STEVEMADDEN-SANDALS_BRANDEY_CAMEL-SUEDE.jpg.3bee2c1058344ce46f06ed30d045c206.jpg turned out these new wedges matched my strap watch and handbag I had with me. HappyinHeels

Hey HiH.  Is that the store on Milwaukee near North Ave?  I haven;t been there - will need to try it some time.  I'm guessing, however, that 11 is as large as they carry....sometimes I can squeeze into an 11, such as those I am about to post.

Edited by RonC
  • Like 1

Here is my latest purchase.  Nine West Hedonna in size 11.  Bought them at K & G Superstore for $35.99.  Tried them on in store and while the 11s are snug, I think will will give some, and they stay on my feet nicely, which has been a probelm for me as of late, especially if I go to a 12.  Heel is right at 4" in the size 11s.

591dfd07d2f26_Hedonna2.JPG.27deb76d67edf70c04e4612b479167d0.JPG591dfd1e2dcb2_Hedonna1.JPG.0386075b4a469a2245a44b0a6826659e.JPG

• Like 1