Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Thanks jwhite and Henri! Can't wait for Monday night. Sadly, I'll be wearing black jeans which will cover most (but not all) of the boots..:winkiss: Surprisingly, I got my last pedi 4 full weeks ago and they still look good! In between I've logged about 200 hours of landscaping/large machine operation, some dancing in 5.5" heels, and kicking the heavy bag!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I just bought these shoes. They are surprisingly comfortable.

I love those! Are you going to wear them out?

Just recieved my BD gift from wife:clap: A perfect fit by "Colin Sturat"

4 1/2" heel w/ 1/2" platform. Got them threw victoria secerts.

Fantastic boots Johnieheel! What an outstanding birthday present. Those boots are so you!

Very nice boots, Johnie! Nice additions everyone!

Managed to break away for a few minutes to get pics of some of my latest additions.

1rst is a pair of 4" Baldolino Slingbacks from Macy's.

2nd is a pair of 5.5" (1" plat) wedges from Rue 21. Just $7 from the end of Summer clearance rack! Normally $59!! These are the ones I wore for 3 hours in 6 Flags last month!

3rd, 4.5" pumps from AJ Wright.

4th, Beautiful pair of 4.5" Oxfords from Guess. Got em at TJ Maxx...

5th is a pair of knee high boots my ex just bought for my birthday 2 days ago (not my B-day yet, but I'm not complaining..LOL). 4.5" heel and actually really comfortable! Will be the boots I wera to dinner and movies with Sherry on Monday night!

Stiletoscott, I want to go shopping with you! I love the sling backs and the Oxfords especially. Aren't clearance racks great!

Style is built from the ground up!

Thanks all. I wore them to work today but had to change into work shoes. One of the girls walked out with me and had to see them. She really liked them a lot. Thanks for the complement Happyfeat. Wife thinks so too.

real men wear heels

Very nice boots, Johnie! Nice additions everyone!

Managed to break away for a few minutes to get pics of some of my latest additions.

1rst is a pair of 4" Baldolino Slingbacks from Macy's.

2nd is a pair of 5.5" (1" plat) wedges from Rue 21. Just $7 from the end of Summer clearance rack! Normally $59!! These are the ones I wore for 3 hours in 6 Flags last month!

3rd, 4.5" pumps from AJ Wright.

4th, Beautiful pair of 4.5" Oxfords from Guess. Got em at TJ Maxx...

5th is a pair of knee high boots my ex just bought for my birthday 2 days ago (not my B-day yet, but I'm not complaining..LOL). 4.5" heel and actually really comfortable! Will be the boots I wera to dinner and movies with Sherry on Monday night!

Scott...

What can I say. I am truly envious. Those are some beautiful high heels and they look good on you. Your collection is growing by leaps and bounds. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

I am going shoe shopping this morning and I will share my photos with the site when I get back.

Patentheel:-) Very nice pair of heels. I like the crossover straps myself. You don't see them often. Enjoy them. Laceups:-) Being a boot man myself, your boots hit a nerve here. Very nice. I would also like to read the answers that the last 2 posters put to you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Got these today. I like the wide cross over ankle straps on these very much.

Now those are sweet looking sandals! Where did you get them? While I'm normally a boot wearer, I would love to get a pair of those for myself!:winkiss:

I finally got a pair of black patent thigh high boots. They are awesome. I have been working on the issue of me liking to women's boots and she does not like. Finally Halloween comes around and I decide I am going to order some to go with my costume. We went to a halloween party together and I wore my boots with her out in public. This was awesome. They have a 5 inch heel and 1.5 inch and I am 5'11" and my wife is 5'4". This was first time out heelings with my wife and she was ok with it. It was so cool. She now knows that I have a pair of boots and I want to wear. Now I just need to take small steps to further it along with her.

Ok, since the system won't allow me to re-post the picture, I'm going to try the link as suggested by Daniel. Here goes... Well, that didn't work either. I keep getting an invalid URL message. One can always go to the Payless web site and look for the Kingston shoe.