Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Well, I can't seem to stop buying shoes. But I got some real beauties today!

The first pair are suede, Prussian blue Nine West "Perod" pumps with a about a 3 inch heel. Couldn't resist the color or the style. They have a nice round toe and a fairly low cut vamp. I wish they had these in the black leather...they are very classic. I can't believe that I bought suede shoes..they are enduring their first treatment tonight.

The second pair are RED leather, Nine West "Jenneto". They have about a 3/4" platform and a 4 1/2" heel. They also came in brown and black, but the red is such a beautiful shoe. They also have a nice almond toe, which is my favorite toe style. I plan on wearing these out as soon as tomorrow.

Prussian blue suede. Now there's something you don't see every day! Very sharp pumps, my friend! I like! I like! Ditto for the red pumps, very stylish!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Score! I think I lucked out on this pair. Yesterday, I went to lunch at Chipotle, and saw a lady wearing these cute ankle strap pumps. Not very high, but they were nice. Since the heels weren't very thin, I figured they might make good streetheeling shoes. If it wasn't for the fact I was with my coworkers and she was with her boyfriend, I might have inquired where she got them. Yeah, I know, "thou shalt not covet". :winkiss: I had an errand to run today, which took me by the upscale mall where I figured at least one of the stores might have something similar. No joy at Baker's, Saks, or Bebe, but for yucks, I strolled into Nordstrom. There they were! The very same ones! Yes, I had told myself that I should cut back, but when they had my size in stock, the saleslady was very helpful, and didn't bat an eye when I said they were for me, I couldn't resist. Besides, they were on sale! OK, now I'm really cutting back. Wore them all afternoon around the house, and they are quite comfortable. These were worth it though.

post-2079-133522869024_thumb.jpg

Just confirmed order for hollywood heels deranged 6 1/2 inch heel calf boot. Donnawonna showed us these boots a while back and could not get them out of my mind. I orderd the red ones size 9. thanks DW, your vid was truly a thing of beauty. thanks .

Score! I think I lucked out on this pair.

Yesterday, I went to lunch at Chipotle, and saw a lady wearing these cute ankle strap pumps. Not very high, but they were nice. Since the heels weren't very thin, I figured they might make good streetheeling shoes. If it wasn't for the fact I was with my coworkers and she was with her boyfriend, I might have inquired where she got them. Yeah, I know, "thou shalt not covet". :winkiss:

I had an errand to run today, which took me by the upscale mall where I figured at least one of the stores might have something similar. No joy at Baker's, Saks, or Bebe, but for yucks, I strolled into Nordstrom. There they were! The very same ones! Yes, I had told myself that I should cut back, but when they had my size in stock, the saleslady was very helpful, and didn't bat an eye when I said they were for me, I couldn't resist. Besides, they were on sale! OK, now I'm really cutting back. Wore them all afternoon around the house, and they are quite comfortable. These were worth it though.

Excellent find and seems like a great experience. What are the brand and style, if I may be so bold?

Style is built from the ground up!

Excellent find and seems like a great experience. What are the brand and style, if I may be so bold?

I found them on the Nordstrom website:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2982770/0~2376778~2372808~2372940~2376188?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2376188&P=3

BCBGirls 'Lornas' Pump - 4" heel with 3/4" hidden platform.

As I was searching thru their website, I realized, "Man, they have a lot of nice shoes!" I was surprised to see a few pairs that had 5" heels, I don't think I'd see heels that high outside fetish stores. One thing I know for sure, they definitely aren't at Payless prices! My wallet is glad they are all too small for my footsize.

Just bought a very classic pair of 4" black pumps today when I strolled around my local wal-mart today with my girlfriend. She even let me wear them home (in the car), so I could "break-into" them. :winkiss:

THey look exactly the same as the Hazel pumps from Payless http://www.payless.com/Catalog/EnlargedProdView.aspx?ImagePath=060398_1_600x600.jpg&ProdName=Hazel%20Pump

except mine has a slightly thinner heel!

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

I found them on the Nordstrom website:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2982770/0~2376778~2372808~2372940~2376188?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2376188&P=3

BCBGirls 'Lornas' Pump - 4" heel with 3/4" hidden platform.

As I was searching thru their website, I realized, "Man, they have a lot of nice shoes!" I was surprised to see a few pairs that had 5" heels, I don't think I'd see heels that high outside fetish stores. One thing I know for sure, they definitely aren't at Payless prices! My wallet is glad they are all too small for my footsize.

Thanks! The trick is to watch for them to go on clearance. Frankly I think I do better buying low end designer shoes on clearance than I could ever do at Payless.

HBCBGirls often run a bit small for me however, so I will likely have to just covet.

my first time at try them on before you buy. never felt like this before. down at my local adult shop i had decided that i was going face to face with whoever was selling the new high heels i wanted. the young girl who was alone in the shop said do you want to try them on, after i had selected the heels i wanted. they were VIVID HONEY- 100 7" HEEL MULES very fetish.She fetched them from the back as i was taking off my horrid man shoes. another women entered the store and hovered around the aisles. the shop girl said here you must try them both on. i was wearing long legged jeans so when i slipped them on they were the perfect length for the 7" heel and platform. showing that i had heels on but you really couldent see how high. the girl said are they for halloween or...... i said yes well no , i have lots of heels and very high i dont like mens shoes. I walked up and down the aisle and stood in front of the mirror, she said the jeans were the perfect length. I asked what do you think, and she said you look good. I said ill take them. Couldent stop shaking with desire when i was paying for them. so much better than buying on the net. big rush.

just bought these very affordable oxfords off barefeetshoes.com, lots of good deals there for sizes up to 11:

WOW! Those are georgous. I will check out that website. Congratulations on your find and thanks for sharing them with us.

Real italian mules, Mr. wolf! Not bad. Shiny and beautiful. How is it to wear them? Easy to walk, put on and off? I dream about mules like yours to wear as slippers when at home.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Here are my latest purchases: The first are ruby Nine West "Goroo" ankle boots. They have a wonderful 4 inch stiletto heel. The second are Nine West "Tornado" knee boots in black. They have a small platform and a 4 1/2" heel.

post-5655-133522869416_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522869421_thumb.jpg

Here are my latest purchases:

The first are ruby Nine West "Goroo" ankle boots. They have a wonderful 4 inch stiletto heel.

The second are Nine West "Tornado" knee boots in black. They have a small platform and a 4 1/2" heel.

Very nice boots HappyFeat ! (I prefer the black ones)

I went to a Nine West store a while ago and they didnt have any shoes or boots over size 10 (I wear 11).

May I know what size you wear ?

I wear an 11 myself. I have been to a few Nine West stores that do not seem to carry much above a 10. I am fortunate that the store manager also wears an 11 and we have become quite close (in fact, she asked me if I ever wanted to work there, just to let her know.) She scouts the new inventory and sets back things that she thinks I might like. The store I go to often carries 12s as well.

I wear an 11 myself. I have been to a few Nine West stores that do not seem to carry much above a 10. I am fortunate that the store manager also wears an 11 and we have become quite close (in fact, she asked me if I ever wanted to work there, just to let her know.) She scouts the new inventory and sets back things that she thinks I might like. The store I go to often carries 12s as well.

I see, This explains why (Lucky for you !)

It always feel good buying new heels isnt-it ?

Me too I got a new pair today.

You may want to look at them in my last post in http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/12018-i_need_cure_stop_buying_heels.html

I see, This explains why (Lucky for you !)

It always feel good buying new heels isnt-it ?

l

Yes, I do consider myself quite lucky when it comes to finding great connections in retail. Of course I spend more than anybody should on such things, so its quite easy developing those relationships.

But you are absolutely right - to borrow from an advertisement - two new pair of heels - $100 - wearing them - priceless.

Here are my latest purchases:

The first are ruby Nine West "Goroo" ankle boots. They have a wonderful 4 inch stiletto heel.

The second are Nine West "Tornado" knee boots in black. They have a small platform and a 4 1/2" heel.

OMG! Those "Tornado" boots are simply gorgeous! My mouth is watering from staring at them! I'm so envious because I'd kill for boots like them but Nine West doesn't go up to 13. The "Goroo" would look sharp as hell worn with jeans. Excellent purchases, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Real italian mules, Mr. wolf!

They're from Frederick's of Hollywood, original china made! :winkiss: (link)

Not bad. Shiny and beautiful.

How is it to wear them? Easy to walk, put on and off? I dream about mules like yours to wear as slippers when at home.

They're about 11,5cm.

First time I wore them, it was panic!! "Oh, my God!! It's Impossible!!"

Today, second time, it's a bit more easy.

but sure harder than my usual 4" pumps.

I got some new shoes last night.

First is a boring pair of men's shoes for work and was my main reason for stopping. The sole of my left shoe had split so I had to get some new shoes. Heels would not only be stupid to wear where I work (I'm on my feet for over 8 hours a day and walk a decent bit) they would be completely unacceptable on a man (very conservative workplace).

Second I got a pair of these booties (hey, with the big buy one, get one half off sale I had to buy a second pair :winkiss:). I wasn't up to trying them on in the store (somewhat busy and I was a little tired) and when I got home I found that they are to small. I'll have to exchange them for the next size up when I get a chance.

The booties are nice? shorty82, do you have small feet? Online they only show available up to a size 9, hopefully your store will have the size you need. Semi-tangent - for those that don't try on in the store, what's your typical buying strategy: 1. Buy the size you think you are; return and exchange if it doesn't fit? 2. Buy the two sizes at once (assuming available); this almost guarantees you'll have a shoe that fits, but also guarantees an exchange.

The booties are nice? shorty82, do you have small feet? Online they only show available up to a size 9, hopefully your store will have the size you need.

Semi-tangent - for those that don't try on in the store, what's your typical buying strategy:

1. Buy the size you think you are; return and exchange if it doesn't fit?

2. Buy the two sizes at once (assuming available); this almost guarantees you'll have a shoe that fits, but also guarantees an exchange.

I wear a 10 or 11 depending on the shoe/boot. The ones I bought are 10's and I'm hoping one of the stores in the area has 11's in stock. There's a number of Payless stores around here so it isn't hard for me to go to another one.

(hey, with the big buy one, get one half off sale I had to buy a second pair :winkiss:).

I agree entirely! That's why my shoe collection tends to grow so fast. I always seem to buy my pairs in, well, pairs.