Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Two Newest Pairs from me:

Couldn't resist these after spending 45 minutes in the Nine West Outlet across the way.

Aldo Dellapenna in Black Patent from the Aldo Outlet ($27.99):

post-3445-0-66970500-1403282695_thumb.jppost-3445-0-17416100-1403282792_thumb.jppost-3445-0-03803400-1403282879_thumb.jp

Late to the party on these; best price Ive seen.

Nike Dunk Sky Hi at the Nike Store Outlet ($41.97):

post-3445-0-94126500-1403282385_thumb.jppost-3445-0-69729600-1403282481_thumb.jppost-3445-0-59623700-1403282575_thumb.jp

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Just when I thought I didn't have space for any more shoes, I found these at Primark. I tried them on in store, they looked/felt good and I was really missing some elegant red and black patent courts from my collection, so for £12 per pair I couldn't resist. (They come in beige patent too, but I had to prioritise).

post-12051-0-40503200-1403309448_thumb.jpost-12051-0-13721400-1403309455_thumb.jpost-12051-0-55258800-1403309465_thumb.jpost-12051-0-58336600-1403309474_thumb.j

They have a 5½" heel with 1¼" platform, I saw some UK8's on the shelves but I didn't see anything larger than that. I'm a UK7 and found the sizing/fit good.

If you like it, wear it.

Just got these yesterday from a girl off my local classifieds. Don't know the name on them but they're from Aldo and I only paid $10!!! They're way, way, WAY out of my usual comfort zone of blk/brn/grey boots. But I fine lately I just really want to go for it an have more fun with fashion. So I'll be drawing inspiration from my hero Eddie Izzard, be sure to keep an eye on the "fashion Freestyle pics" thread in the guys section for an outfit including these!

Posted Image

My latest purchase is a pair of Tahari Larry oxfords. They have have just a tidge over 4 inch heels, and they fit well. I haven't worn them out yet, as they are a bit out of my comfort zone, due to the super skinny heel. I also like the ribbon shoelaces.

post-19325-0-66910500-1403990234_thumb.j

post-19325-0-94901100-1403990257_thumb.j

I "almost" went inmto a Payless with my black Javilin oxfords but at the last second - I failed to get out of the car.  I can fully understand your delay.  Maybe the next time for me.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Found a pair of these at the local goodwill in sz 11......impulse buy and paid more than I should have.....they are rock steady and feel good but I don't see myself getting much use out of them.......so........they will probably go up for sale later........they are Mossimo wedge heel sandals.post-3294-0-28473300-1404142747_thumb.jppost-3294-0-79055700-1404142772_thumb.jp

These are my new ankle-strap sandals (from New Look). I thought the heels looked a little low when I first saw them, but they are just about 4" high, and when I tried them on I rather liked the heel-height as it is, even though they don't feel too steep and I could comfortably wear a little higher. For sure I wouldn't want them any lower.

Posted Imageblacksandals1.jpgPosted Imageblacksandals2.jpgPosted Imageoatmealsandals1.jpgPosted Imageoatmealsandals2.jpg

In the end I liked them so much I went back and bought a second colour - the black ones a synthetic leather-like material (and also come in a bright coral colour), the oatmeal ones are suedette. I'm thinking they'll look good with cropped skinny jeans (or a skirt/dress), it'd be a shame to hide them under bootcut jeans.

Quite nice!  A simple sandal look - but elegant.

It's my turn to post again. Haven't done this in a long time.

I order from Payless online the "Maria Ankle Strap Sandal" in black and just pick them up today. They have a 5" heel and a 1" platform. The original price was $39.99 and I gotten them for $19.73 including tax! They ware on sale plus 20% discount coupon and free shipping to the store. Payless did it again.

Also in April I was on vacation in Germany visiting family. I'm originally from Germany but living in the Texas for 25 years. I went to the Reeperbahn Hamburg to "Blicker Schuhe". There I found the the black Pumps. They have a very good collection of high heels. I try on the pumps in the store. The seals strafe is very nice and help me pic the pumps.  

Carly

post-2852-0-80098100-1404235167_thumb.jp

post-2852-0-43604900-1404235220_thumb.jp

post-2852-0-74859900-1404236035_thumb.jp

post-2852-0-76793500-1404236120_thumb.jp

I ordered and received from Dillards a Steve Madden rear zippered shoe call STS laced up pumps and from Shieks I got the other Steve Madden rear zippered shoe called Keyshia Cole Damas pumps.

An update on some fairly new shoes. I posted a while back about my Ralph Lauren mules which gave me a blister on each big toe because I was too eager to wear them without proper break-in. I am happy to report that they have broken in just fine, have passed my "two mile" test with flying colors, and have become my favorite summer sandals. So much so that I need to have them re-heeled soon so I can enjoy them for the rest of the summer.

P.S. In the interest of full disclosure, I did photoshop out the large gash on my right shin, the result of an apprentice who evidently doesn't know how to run a pallet jack. I'm still kind of upset about that. I admit to being a little bit vain about my feet and legs. I shouldn't be, I suppose.

post-19325-0-91731500-1404656442_thumb.j

An update on some fairly new shoes. I posted a while back about my Ralph Lauren mules which gave me a blister on each big toe because I was too eager to wear them without proper break-in. I am happy to report that they have broken in just fine, have passed my "two mile" test with flying colors, and have become my favorite summer sandals. So much so that I need to have them re-heeled soon so I can enjoy them for the rest of the summer.   P.S. In the interest of full disclosure, I did photoshop out the large gash on my right shin, the result of an apprentice who evidently doesn't know how to run a pallet jack. I'm still kind of upset about that. I admit to being a little bit vain about my feet and legs. I shouldn't be, I suppose.

Nahhh, there's nothing wrong with being vain about your legs. I know I am, which is why I wear skirts on my outings. By the by, while I'm not a fan of mules, those are I some nice shoes. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nahhh, there's nothing wrong with being vain about your legs. I know I am, which is why I wear skirts on my outings. By the by, while I'm not a fan of mules, those are I some nice shoes. Bravo!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I had to chuckle a bit when I read your comment about mules. I know you have become a real big fan of wedges. I feel the same about wedges as you feel about mules, and vice versa. ALL my sandals are mules, even the 2 pairs of wedgies that I own! Thanks for the compliment.

So, to be honest sandals never really "did it" for me. But I got a pair and now I have a few more. So first up, these were like ~$35 or so, and they are beyond comfy. The "straps" are basically just stretchy fabric, which basically makes them stupid comfy. Got them off yoox.com on some random sale. Anywho. So they are bcbgmaxazria, and sorry I threw away the box already so no idea what the style name is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right so then I found these Dolce Vita... err something or other sorry threw the box away on these too for $25 so said screw it why not. But with these I realized I need to get some work done on the toes before I ever wear them outside of my abode.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then, so these were $60 on a sale, but so far they're my favorite. Stupid high heel arch and heel. But also the strappy bits make it pretty easy to wear. These are steve madden strechee or whatever, they're on the site now so go get em. I had to put gel inserts in them so my feet didn't slide forward so damn much, but other than that they're great. They're one of the highest arch heels I own, much higher and I'd be hitting 6 inch heels/fetish territory.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Past that, I've spent enough on shoes for a while. Next up is getting the little piggies looking worth showing off in any of these. I should do the err, french toenails? dunno what they're called, whatever the ones that spongebob and patrick did in that one episode. I'll give that a go first cause I don't know what I'm doing and might as well follow what a cartoon from the past did.

I REALLY like that last pair, saudade!

I've been trying to save money but couldn't pass up a good deal on a pair of platform mary janes I've wanted for awhile.  These are Pleaser Dolly-50's although I was sent the Dolly-50 from their Demonia line - same shoes and no big deal as I like the Demonia boxes better as they tend to be smaller and closer to the exact space the shoes take up.  These were about $25 all said and done.  I did order up a size, US14 in this case, as Pleaser / Demonia / Funtasma tend to run a size small in my experience unless a specific style or wide.

I'll admit that these were pure fetish / kink when I ordered them but now that I have them I think they'll also look good with some of my business skirts and maybe even with slacks - I'll have to see.  A friend of mine has a bunch of this style and has said many times they are the most comfortable shoes she owns.  I'll have to agree, they are very comfortable and easy to walk in with plenty of toe room.  Going a size up was smart as they fit pretty much perfectly.  Due to the size of the platform I do have to keep my wits about myself at first since there's so much more material beneath the footbed which affects how I step off but after that I can glide around as usual.

My only disappointment is the retailer I ordered them from got a ton of Pleaser / Demonia / Funtasma styles back in stock in my size for a pretty heavy discount.  However it looks like a reseller swooped in and bought them all.  Guess I should consider myself lucky for getting this pair before then.

post-19684-0-64235800-1404772540_thumb.j

post-19684-0-84774200-1404772559_thumb.j

post-19684-0-16533900-1404772570_thumb.j

You all are making me envious with all the great styles ! I had to go do a little shopping myself . I found these two pair at the local Shoe Carnival for less than $35.00 .

The first pair my wife picked out for me and after trying them on I had to agree with her. These are Soda Enroll is a size 12 post-7601-0-41256900-1404939665_thumb.jp

The second pair are the Y. not? Hillary Wedge , They are also size 12 . These are so easy to walk in . I would recommend them to everyone. post-7601-0-68101000-1404939721_thumb.jp