Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Shopping was good last week. I bought four new pair: The first pair is a pair of Nine West "Orzurl" flats. I have been looking for a pair of flats and they have found them quite elusive. So, I grabbed them off e-bay. The second is a pair of navy blue Bellini pumps with about a 3 inch heel. I was at a meeting and had a break, so I bough shoes! Actually they had these in size 12 and 13 as well. I found them at Value City. The third pair are Nine West "Geranium" loafers in oil skin brown. I have already worn them twice and love them. They have about a 3 1/2 inch heel. Great heels for day to day heeling. The fourth pair are Nine West "Token" pumps in leopard fabric. They have a 2 inch heel. The clerk talked me into these and I love them.

post-5655-133522868447_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522868449_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352286845_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522868451_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Hello gj, Last week I bought a first pair of wedge with almost 4" heels. At last, a high heel wedge you can wear without making any noise. (It was the first time I saw a wedge with such high heel !) UPDATE: See picture of it in thread "How many pairs do you own"

i didnt buy them today but i went to shoeshow store and tried on some Hot Tomato brown boots with about 1'' platform and 4'' heels and i loved them so i will go get them this weekend , they were just 15.00 which is cheap to me.they are kinda like the pic but brown

post-14340-133522868527_thumb.jpg

I just won a pair of boots on ebay today, I already have them pair for so I'm hoping I'll have them in about 2 weeks. If i'm not mistaken they're Domina 2000 by Pleaser. the heel is over 5 inches which is higher than anything I have without a platform, I know walking in them is gonna take some work for me.

I just won a pair of boots on ebay today, I already have them pair for so I'm hoping I'll have them in about 2 weeks. If i'm not mistaken they're Domina 2000 by Pleaser. the heel is over 5 inches which is higher than anything I have without a platform, I know walking in them is gonna take some work for me.

I have the same boots and they are no problem for me to wear. The heel on my pair is 5 & 1/2 inches.

Maximilian:

Your new boots are very nice !

Will you wear them under or over jeans ?

From my past experience of wearing similar boots over and underneath jeans, as well as with skirts, I came to the conclusion that they look best with skirts that are just long enough to hide the top shaft of the boots. That is my favorite look with these kind of boots.

I didn't really like how I looked while wearing this type of boot over my skinny jeans. When it comes to wearing boots over my jeans, I prefer the boots to have a thicker heel (more like a cone shape than a stiletto) or a lower heel/flats. Folded over the knee boots or cuffed boots that go right up to the knee look great with skinny jeans.

They do look good underneath womens bootcut jeans.

To answer your question, I'll wear them underneath my jeans and with knee length skirts.

Newfie - Very nice pair of boots! I also have a pair of pleasers, they're 5" thigh highs, and finding it hard to walk in them.

I have a pair just like those. I have no trouble walking in them. Keep practicing walking in them and have fun wearing them.

secondtake20 If you have the same size feet as me, then I commend you. But I take a size 10 US women's and for me 5+ is really high. But keep an eye on the Freestyle Fashion Pictures thread as I'll be sure to post pics there.

I wear a womens size 11, but I am really a 10 & 1/2. Mine are a little lose with a single pair of hose and been meaning to try the with trouser socks. I have had the on for a full day with no issuses, but I was only around the house and barn (No Street heeling) still working up to it. Thank You in advance for the coming pictures.

Well, I can't seem to stop buying shoes. But I got some real beauties today! The first pair are suede, Prussian blue Nine West "Perod" pumps with a about a 3 inch heel. Couldn't resist the color or the style. They have a nice round toe and a fairly low cut vamp. I wish they had these in the black leather...they are very classic. I can't believe that I bought suede shoes..they are enduring their first treatment tonight. The second pair are RED leather, Nine West "Jenneto". They have about a 3/4" platform and a 4 1/2" heel. They also came in brown and black, but the red is such a beautiful shoe. They also have a nice almond toe, which is my favorite toe style. I plan on wearing these out as soon as tomorrow.

post-5655-133522868916_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522868917_thumb.jpg

The blue ones are very nice, but I also like the red ones for being that bit more daring. Both great shoes but for different reasons. The style of the blue ones just tips the balance in their favour though. Thanks for the pics and your stories HF

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I like the blue ones, very nice.

The blue ones are very nice, but I also like the red ones for being that bit more daring. Both great shoes but for different reasons. The style of the blue ones just tips the balance in their favour though.

Thanks for the pics and your stories HF

It was the red ones that got me into the store, but I think its the blue ones that I truly love! This is not the first time that I bought two pair of shoes just to get the second pair discount and the ones that were the "afterthought" were the ones I eventually liked better.

Just a note...I wore the red ones out today! When I get some more time I will post about my outing in the thread I started. I also have definate plans for the blue ones as well.

I bought these nice high heels wedge a few weeks ago.

Love to wear them because heel is high (3-3/4") and nobody

will notice them. There is no noise at all while walking :winkiss:

Where did you get those shoes? I like the look of them, very discreet looking.

Where did you get those shoes? I like the look of them, very discreet looking.

I bought these shoes at "Spring Shoes". The model is called "Jacquelynn".

Check their website http://www.myspringshoes.com/us/women/shoes

(I can't give you the complete URL link: Looks like they are having technical problems). Just go to a Spring or Transit store and ask by the model name. I am sure you will LOVE them. Have a nice "shoe shopping" weekend :winkiss: