Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Went looking for something that I thought would look a little less noticeable with jeans. Kinda wanted give the impression of a mens shoe but in heels. DSW had the solution.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/tahari+salena+pump?prodId=285786

Havent been out yet. Still need some break in time, but I will be doing some business travel in the near future, and I'm thinking this will fit the bill.

Best part is they were in the clearance aisle, and with a $5.00 coupon, they came in under $15.00

I've recently been busy expanding my Casadei collection (thanks to their recent sale) I now have two pairs of Blades, both black, one patent which I added to my existing cream peplum and black Softymetal "T" straps.

My current project is Sandals for 2014 which I'm struggling with to be honest.

Whoa - - Found the 'Blade collection' and there are a few that are stunning, but I'm kinda glad the only location here in the U.S. is on 5th Avenue in New York - - - - (because they are a wee bit out of my price range).

The heel is very thin looking. How well do they hold up?

Whoa - - Found the 'Blade collection' and there are a few that are stunning, but I'm kinda glad the only location here in the U.S. is on 5th Avenue in New York - - - - (because they are a wee bit out of my price range).  The heel is very thin looking. How well do they hold up?

I can only assume that you're referring to the heels falling off? I've been out and about fairly often in the "softy metal" and had no problems at all (aside from comfort issues) I would be surprised, shocked even if I even heard that there were not "holding up" issues. Have you heard something I haven't?

Went looking for something that I thought would look a little less noticeable with jeans. Kinda wanted give the impression of a mens shoe but in heels. DSW had the solution.

Havent been out yet. Still need some break in time, but I will be doing some business travel in the near future, and I'm thinking this will fit the bill.

Best part is they were in the clearance aisle, and with a $5.00 coupon, they came in under $15.00

Whoa - - Found the 'Blade collection' and there are a few that are stunning, but I'm kinda glad the only location here in the U.S. is on 5th Avenue in New York - - - - (because they are a wee bit out of my price range).

The heel is very thin looking. How well do they hold up?

Good choice Heelester. I have that same pair. I bought them from DSW last fall. I also have other pairs of Tahari pumps. They fit fine and are easy to walk in. And yes they are more masculine looking shoe.

Enjoy wearing them. I do!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Just bought some Jeffrey Campbell "Fusion" platform cowboy boots, should arrive soon.... 5.5" heel, 1.5" platform, very funky.  I'll post pics when they arrive, similar to my JC "Franz" boots.

i need to see those

Because I'm crazy for wedges and can't get enough of them, I just ordered these from Payless:

The "Margaret" Espadrille Wedge in black

Posted Image

And the "Nicole" Chopout Wedge Sling

Posted Image

I can easily see myself wearing these wedges with my denim skirts for a nice casual spring and summer ensemble as both beg to openly seen instead of hidden under long jeans (which I don't wear anyway). When I get the shoes, I'll be sure to show them off to everyone here!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I can only assume that you're referring to the heels falling off? I've been out and about fairly often in the "softy metal" and had no problems at all (aside from comfort issues) I would be surprised, shocked even if I even heard that there were not "holding up" issues. Have you heard something I haven't?

Nope. Never heard of them before, and unless someone I know claims to own a pair, I'm not likely to ever see a pair in person.

Keep in mind, I live in the sticks. Walmart 'is' the local mall, and DSW is 50 miles away, and that's a high end store. I do my shopping when I'm out of town.

Awesome choice, Heelster!  I found a pair at the local DSW after seeing bluejay's pair awhile back.  Of course DSW doesn't get up to my US13 but I have had some close calls over in their 11+ clearance section.  No luck finding a pair of those that was even close to fitting, unfortunately.  I may have to swing by again as my girlfriend liked them as well but we ended up leaving them there in favor of three other pairs.  Easily some of my favorite "meanswear loafer" heels I've ever seen.

Just got these A2 by Aerosoles wedges.  They're Photo Plush and have a 3.75 inch heel and 0.75 inch platform.

Very sharp, my friend!

JeffB, love the cork wedges. I hope you get a nice predicure to show off with them!

Heh! That's not a bad idea. I'll have to keep that in mind! Thanks for the suggestion!

So, finally got my first pair of red stilettos (and a more really light pink/skintone color). Wasn't a huge fan of the idea of wearing lipstick red shoes but they actually look better than i'd expected.

Probably not the best to take a picture on a red glass table but whatever. They were on sale and cheap so I bought 2 pair and the brand is turkish i believe (issimo, the i has a diacritic and all i know of turkish is that i is nothing like latin i but i digress). They fit well enough at the end of the day and aren't weird to walk in despite the really high heels. Now I just wish I woulda bought more of the other colors on sale. Oh well. Anyway pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a pair of shoes from Payless. Well, I got them today and here they are:

"Margaret" espadrille (1st picture). The patent criss-cross upper of this updated shoe from the 1970's gives it a fresh, sleek style that I quickly fell in love with, and the three plus inch woven wedge heel only adds to it's appeal. This is the sort of shoe that begs to be worn with a skirt, and I'll do just that.

"Nicole" sandal (2nd picture). These shoes are seriously cool, thanks to the cutout styled upper, and, like the other platform sandals I've worn, these shoes, with their four inch wedge heels are ridiculously easy to stand and walk in. Like the Margaret espadrilles, these shoes demand to be worn with a skirt.

post-154-0-65264900-1397240990_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-79522000-1397241009_thumb.jpg

So, finally got my first pair of red stilettos (and a more really light pink/skintone color). Wasn't a huge fan of the idea of wearing lipstick red shoes but they actually look better than i'd expected.

Probably not the best to take a picture on a red glass table but whatever. They were on sale and cheap so I bought 2 pair and the brand is turkish i believe (issimo, the i has a diacritic and all i know of turkish is that i is nothing like latin i but i digress). They fit well enough at the end of the day and aren't weird to walk in despite the really high heels. Now I just wish I woulda bought more of the other colors on sale. Oh well. Anyway pictures:

I like those. Im getting inspired to maybe find a pair of ' nude ' or ' natural ' colored pumps.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I like those. Im getting inspired to maybe find a pair of ' nude ' or ' natural ' colored pumps.

I have a pair of Payless "Karmen" pumps in nude and they look nice. I wore mine on an outing with my tan pencil skirt and the pairing worked really well.

Jeff.....looks like you have done it again! Nice wedges. I really like the "Margaret" espadrille. I may have to look into getting a pair of those in the Turquoise. Thanks for sharing.

Good for you! I enjoyed wearing the Margaret espadrilles on a jaunt yesterday. They looked nice and fit pretty good.

I've been working at an overtime job for about a month-and-a-half, so it was too hard to resist buying a couple of new pairs of shoes. The first pair is Via Spiga. I don't know the model name, but as you can see, they are a loafer-style pump. They have a 4 1/4" heel. I have a pair of mid-calf boots with this same heel, and I wear them a lot. I love the heeled loafer style. This example is lightly used from eBay. The leather is just beautiful. The second pair is from Bakers. The model name is Reissa. I bought these, again from eBay for a very reasonable price, mainly just to see if I could walk in them. The answer is, "Yes, I can, but not yet gracefully and confidently." Man, are they steep. Surprisingly, they're not all that uncomfortable, but I need greater ankle flexibility before I'm going to rock these.

post-19325-0-07814000-1397532952_thumb.j

post-19325-0-73831600-1397532974_thumb.j

post-19325-0-06491400-1397532994_thumb.j

post-19325-0-76118600-1397533014_thumb.j

mlroseplant, I l love the Oxfords they look great. Today I tried a new shoe store "Shoe Show" on the other side of town and I found me some nice heels or jackstands as some call them. I call them mine ! Here is a picture of them.post-7601-0-69510400-1397589218_thumb.jp