Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Well we have or more preciesly my boyfreind have. Since he started out wearing his ultra slim high heeled cowboy boots, he loves them but he told me he was thinking about having some pumps too. My boyfreind, - Yeah, those boots so cool but perhaps I need a pumps too. That´s ok love, that´s cool. I think a nice good looking pumps would go fine together with your flared boot cut jeans too. So yesterday when my boyfreind picked me up after work we drove straight down to the city looking shoes. My boyfreind, -Think I´m more and more beginning liking going ou shoping, specially with you, love with my fiance. He he, it real cool. We´re clicking our way in and out of a few shops. Yes this is fun, real fun doing this together. My boyfreind finelly found a nice pair of pumps. I let my love tell you about them. -Its a 3 inch pumps, a Donald J Pliner "Marie" pumps, camel coloured. It realy go so well together with my a bit light blue jeans. My fiance as well as the sales lady told me, "that´s the pumps for you". I might wear them with a bit lighter nylons, then its looking great. Real cool! I agree love, thoser pumps looking real nice on you.

Went to a brand new Nine West outlet store and picked up these. The pumps are Nine West "Gaffers." I had the exact pair in black a while back, but they were 12s and didn't fit very well. I wound up giving those to a friend. Later I bought the same style in red patent in an 11 and they are just too tight. These are 12s and a bit too big, but the 11s just pinched too much. The black sling backs are quite comfortable and though I don't usually wear sling backs, I couldn't pass them up for the price. Both pair came to a total of $40!

post-5655-133522867689_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522867693_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522867696_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522867699_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Thought some of you might be interested to know there are now bigger sizes, higher heels and longer shafts available of my Biondini Western style boots...

http://www.stiefel-laden.de/Shop/product_info.php?info=p563_Stiefel---4042-F-115--.html&XTCsid=5950d2ac0b794435daa58026ae1b7f0d

http://www.stiefel-laden.de/Shop/product_info.php?info=p561_Stiefel---1190-F-115--.html&XTCsid=c04a725671f4911eda5f030e8f7a3992

To extreme for me, I'm happy with mine but these sure look sharp!

Thought some of you might be interested to know there are now bigger sizes, higher heels and longer shafts available of my Biondini Western style boots...

http://www.stiefel-laden.de/Shop/product_info.php?info=p563_Stiefel---4042-F-115--.html&XTCsid=5950d2ac0b794435daa58026ae1b7f0d

http://www.stiefel-laden.de/Shop/product_info.php?info=p561_Stiefel---1190-F-115--.html&XTCsid=c04a725671f4911eda5f030e8f7a3992

To extreme for me, I'm happy with mine but these sure look sharp!

Nice boots. Congratulations on your find. I hope you have a lot of fun wearing them.

finally got around to posting the domina 3000s I got last month, theyre the first 3 pics in the boots and shoes album:

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/dohc900/

Great looking shoes and boots. You look like you really enjoy wearing your high heels and coordinating outfits with them. You have a really nice collection. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us.

Well Folks, I just bought a pair of 2 1/2 Bass wedges so that I can "OFFICIALLY join the HHPLACE":thumbsup:

Congratulations, Nick. :thumbsup:

2½" heels are just the right height to wear out in public without getting any reaction what so ever. No one, and I mean, no one will pay any attention to you wearing shoes with heels like that. :smile:

I can say that from personal experience because I usually wear shoes with 3" heels in public every day.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/shop/images/coast-01-whtpu-350.jpg

My latest purchase,which just got here today. Very comfy, a bit more of a pointed toe than I am used to,( is longer than it seems in the pic) but very nice. I dont expect alot of mileage out of them, not being a costume boot, and at the price, but thought they were cute.

Cool boots! I've gotton a lot of good deals at electrique boutique.

real men wear heels

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/shop/images/coast-01-whtpu-350.jpg

My latest purchase,which just got here today. Very comfy, a bit more of a pointed toe than I am used to,( is longer than it seems in the pic) but very nice. I dont expect alot of mileage out of them, not being a costume boot, and at the price, but thought they were cute.

I love those high heeled boots. They are very classy, buy I prefer a higher heel. But that's just me. Congratulations on your purchase.

I never had a pair of clogs before, and since Sabotalot mentioned he has several pairs, I saw these in DSW and gave them some thought. I thought they looked kind of cool, and compared to the ones I've been accumulating lately, figured they were a little more discreet. I think these might be my last new shoes for a while though; time to budget more and spend less. They are very comfy though, and I probably wouldn't have any reactions wearing them to work.

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/DSWShoes/176571_001_ss_01?$collections$

Here are a couple of new pair that I picked up recently. I was out heeling and browsing last week and stumbled across two fantastic sales. Each pair was less than $10 and of course I couldn't pass them up. The first pair are Rampage "Maria" that I had seen at Macy's in all sorts of cool colors and almost bought a pair of them in white this spring. I passed on them because the toe is way too pointy for my taste, but for seven dollars, my tastes can adapt. Officially, the color is listed as tan, but they are more of an off white and have a patent finish. they have about a 3 1/4" heel. I will wear them out at some point in the future if I m in a mood to really get noticed! The second pair is a great street heelng shoe for me. It is a simple black pump with a 3 inch heel and a very round toe in black. They are Sam and Libby "Flashback" and will be a fun shoe.

post-5655-133522868212_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522868218_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522868221_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522868225_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Lightnings heels !!!

I found these pair of platform (plexi) , each step you make and when the heel hit the floor it makes some flashy lightnings , and comes into differents colours . They are very funny , and you are sure everyone will notice your heels at the club .

post-10378-133522868234_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522868241_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522868248_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522868254_thumb.jpg

Lightnings heels !!!

I found these pair of platform (plexi) , each step you make and when the heel hit the floor it makes some flashy lightnings , and comes into differents colours . They are very funny , and you are sure everyone will notice your heels at the club .

Wow, IBL70 thanks for the pictures, I love those! Do you own them?

They're awesome!

Wow, IBL70 thanks for the pictures, I love those! Do you own them?

They're awesome!

Yes ! but i'm selling them on Ebay tomorrow , need more rooms and money to buy some boots i saw a week ago . I can PM you the ebay link if you are interested . Very cheap , bid start at 24,99 Eur !

I was bought some new heels... Its from a brazilian brand called Monica Reali (www.monicareali.com.br). They have larger sizes and i start to bought shoes there... Ill post pics more pics soon...

post-2621-133522868261_thumb.jpg

post-2621-133522868273_thumb.jpg

post-2621-133522868287_thumb.jpg

post-2621-1335228683_thumb.jpg

post-2621-13352286831_thumb.jpg

Lightnings heels !!!

I could see how those would be fun to wear at a night club, like the techno club Stilettoscot has described. You'd be the hit of the evening.

I was bought some new heels... Its from a brazilian brand called Monica Reali (www.monicareali.com.br). They have larger sizes and i start to bought shoes there... Ill post pics more pics soon...

those really are some sexy looking shoes. I can just imagine a very long legged beautiful woman wearing them with an off the shoulder gown to go out to eat supper on a soft Rio evening.:smile:

While I like them, I really think they're way to girlish for me.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.