Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Guest Jezzaboots

What is the calves size in this nice overtheknee boots?

Thanks!

Hi Handsomeboot,

After trying the boots on that you've mentioned, I would say that the calve size is probably about 15" - 16" going on my own legs as a guide.

I have attached some pictures below for everyone:

Picture 1 - Open toe, hidden platform stilettos

Picture 2 - Knee boots with jeans

Picture 3 - Knee boots and dress

Picture 4 - OTK boots and dress

NB: The dress is not really my thing so apologies if people aren't too impressed with the photo's. I just thought it was the best way to show the boots off without skinny jeans.

Jez

Hey all. Me and my gf went out of town over the weekend to visit her good friend and her gf. (hope that wasn't too confusing, I just don't want to use names without permission) Anyway. My gf's friend knows that I wear heels and while we were staying with them she pulled a pair of shoes out of the closet for me to try on. She said it's the only pair of heels she has and all she wears are sneakers, so If they fit, I could have them. Naturally I'm not one to turn down free heels, and lucky for me they fit! Not sure if I'll ever get around to wearing them out, but I do really like them. Pic is below and all comments/suggestions are welcome!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Shoes05.jpg

Hey all. Me and my gf went out of town over the weekend to visit her good friend and her gf. (hope that wasn't too confusing, I just don't want to use names without permission) Anyway. My gf's friend knows that I wear heels and while we were staying with them she pulled a pair of shoes out of the closet for me to try on. She said it's the only pair of heels she has and all she wears are sneakers, so If they fit, I could have them. Naturally I'm not one to turn down free heels, and lucky for me they fit! Not sure if I'll ever get around to wearing them out, but I do really like them. Pic is below and all comments/suggestions are welcome!

Shame, she didn't have an Aston Martin or Maserati Bitturbo that "didn't fit"....

They look great.:smile:

t-straps are my favorite style.

"Who has brought some new shoes?" "I have!" Had a rush of blood to the head yesterday and brought something thats not my usual style, but boy are they comfortable. I dont often venture out in block heels so these may take some time before they see the street.

post-11426-133522866966_thumb.jpg

post-11426-13352286698_thumb.jpg

post-11426-133522866988_thumb.jpg

Ordered these from Faith the other day. Size 9, £20. No longer available, looks like they have updated their entire range. Now waiting for them to arrive. Let's hope they really exist and not just in the tortured imagination of a stock control computer system.

Faith have also been rescued from financial troubles:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/retailing/article4692624.ece

post-2582-133522867091_thumb.jpg

hi everyone ive just been out and bought a pair of elle 5 inch black patent pumps ive got them on know they fit perfect and feel great will post some pictures tonight,i might even venture out on wednesday wearing them if anyone knows of a good club im in london at the moment.:smile:

Fiddler 1307 they are excellent boots, have got a similar pair but instead of the ankle locks mine have a slightly different back which is open with 2 straps, are they the Pleaser Domina 6" heels as these were my first pair of 6" heels! Very nice boots, happy walking in them!

Wow!

I really like these boots. Did you buy them locally? over the Internet.

Yes, Gary. I bought those boots locally. They were very hard to find on that size actually. At the end of the season I had to browse on all the stores of the brand to get the grey pair.

They also had them in black, but they were out of stock.

They look really great but they are not very well built. The heel tends to wooble. I have shoes from this brand -women' and men's- and they are quite better than this pair.

Unfortunately they don't sell over the Internet.