Who has bought some new shoes

gj

To be honest, do you like the way they look? I find them very strange, and the heel looks not at all appealing to me. I guess it's a matter of taste, quite an extreme taste in this case, and if you like them, you're free to wear them!

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of that shape of platform, but it does add a distinctive element to your look and it's great how you've combined the heels with the trousers, shirt and hat, it's a really sharp and impressive look.

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks ILK that means alot. Because I admire your natural (tell it how it is) opinion. Saying what you said makes me feel 100 times assertive. Thanks a bunch.

You have a style thats unlike anyone else on this site IMO. Some of us are just casual, some still ' in the closet '.. Your a relaxed person that doesnt want to have that ' in your face ' type of radiance but for some people, it just happens. You have that gift of looking ' pimp ' as if you own whats around you.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Wow man thanks a bunch. Thats the exact persona that I wanna give off. As far as the blurred face, I'm wishing I didn't have to do that because I wanna be carefree but my family is not so understanding. But yeah other times I like to live a little more dangerous with discretion. So yeah with heels I like to go big or go home!!! Honestly you are the pinnacle of what I want to be as far as carefree and witty. Plus everyone around you knows about and is cool with it. So far my wife knows and supports me now if I could keep the momentum going that would be great. Thanks for your support ILK!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Hi again folks, just bought some grey pumps with a heel and little platform looking like cork.. i somewhat like the look of them. What do you think?

post-19635-0-00436600-1370325598_thumb.j

Looking good! I've seen similar shoes often, but never with such a cork sole and heel. Though I prefer a neutral colour for the sole like brown or grey, I like these too. Maybe you can help me. I've been looking for shoes like these on internet shops, but I can't seem to find a name to search for them. I guess their name is pumps, but when searching in the pumps topic of shops, I only find regular pumps. Do you know how to search for such shoes? I really like they way such shoes look.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Maybe you can help me. I've been looking for shoes like these on internet shops, but I can't seem to find a name to search for them. I guess their name is pumps, but when searching in the pumps topic of shops, I only find regular pumps. Do you know how to search for such shoes? I really like they way such shoes look.

Try ankle boots or ankle booties. Adding "lace up" in there might help too. I really like those cgwm~!

So i come across Debenhams uk and found out they do have a german online store. soo some shopping later i got me these beauties ;) I ordered Size 43 on the site and when i got them i got a bit worried because on the sole it says UK9 EU42 but they fit very well infact these are the best fitting shoes i own =) and with a heels of 9.8cm they are really easy to walk in. post-15057-0-51860900-1370356563_thumb.jpost-15057-0-45835200-1370356574_thumb.j

Nice looking shoes soscmr. Hope that you enjoy wearing those beauties. You will need a nice pedi to really show off those peep toes. Thanks for your post and welcome to HHP. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Nice looking shoes soscmr. Hope that you enjoy wearing those beauties. You will need a nice pedi to really show off those peep toes.

Thanks for your post and welcome to HHP.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Ditto on that especially love the first ones.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Nice looking blue suede pumps soscmr. I really like the blue color.They look great on you. I am waiting for a new pair of Jessica Simpson, "Aven" blue patent pumps from DSW, that I ordered last week. I will post a pic when I get them and have a chance to wear them. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I was passing through Primark last week and saw these turquoise sculpted wedges on sale for £6. Amazingly they had my size, they weren't scuffed, and when I tried them on in the store they fit well so I couldn't resist buying them. post-12051-0-29981600-1370649560_thumb.jpost-12051-0-61341900-1370649569_thumb.j They have a 6" heel with a 2" platform. I think they work well with the white cropped jeans I bought recently and a turquoise blazer I've had for years. post-12051-0-78155200-1370649577_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

Sleekheels.. in those white pants.. you need a gaff or something..

Love the outfit and the hair. Is that you Sleekheels?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sleekheels.. in those white pants.. you need a gaff or something..

Yes I agree, that's not the most flattering photo for "bumps in the wrong places", and these particular trousers do seem to make it more conspicuous than my usual bootcut jeans so I'll watch out for that, thanks ILK. On the one hand I don't like the unsightly bulge, but also I'm not trying to pass as a woman so I'm not inclined to "tuck". I guess even the distracting power of heels has it's limitations.

Love the outfit and the hair. Is that you Sleekheels?

Thanks Shafted. Yes, that is me (though I didn't think the outfit looked so crumpled in real life as it does in the photo).

If you like it, wear it.

Yes I agree, that's not the most flattering photo for "bumps in the wrong places", and these particular trousers do seem to make it more conspicuous than my usual bootcut jeans so I'll watch out for that, thanks ILK. On the one hand I don't like the unsightly bulge, but also I'm not trying to pass as a woman so I'm not inclined to "tuck". I guess even the distracting power of heels has it's limitations.

Ya know what.. the hell with it! :D If ya have it, flaunt it! You OWN it! :D :D LOL!

Thanks Shafted. Yes, that is me (though I didn't think the outfit looked so crumpled in real life as it does in the photo).

I wish my hair was still that long. Damn chemicals.

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I was passing through Primark last week and saw these turquoise sculpted wedges on sale for £6. Amazingly they had my size, they weren't scuffed, and when I tried them on in the store they fit well so I couldn't resist buying them.

post-12051-0-29981600-1370649560_thumb.jpost-12051-0-61341900-1370649569_thumb.j

They have a 6" heel with a 2" platform. I think they work well with the white cropped jeans I bought recently and a turquoise blazer I've had for years.

post-12051-0-78155200-1370649577_thumb.j

Impressive outfit, my friend. As for those shoes, whoa! How do you stand and walk in those things?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I was passing through Primark last week and saw these turquoise sculpted wedges on sale for £6. Amazingly they had my size, they weren't scuffed, and when I tried them on in the store they fit well so I couldn't resist buying them.

post-12051-0-29981600-1370649560_thumb.jpost-12051-0-61341900-1370649569_thumb.j

They have a 6" heel with a 2" platform. I think they work well with the white cropped jeans I bought recently and a turquoise blazer I've had for years.

post-12051-0-78155200-1370649577_thumb.j

Not too crazy about the shoes. But I love the outfit!