Who has bought some new shoes

gj

You never know. Right now it's plain black pumps in public but with the hot weather, I might get bold enough. I've always liked this style of sandal with the ankle strap and the thicker strap is really to my liking.

If I had more courage I'd wear them in public! Such beautiful sandals! But that courage is what I still lack...

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Wife was out. My foot has recovered from landing on that nail. To celebrate, her and I decided to go for a stroll out on the waterfront seeing as we wont be around it much longer. Steve Madden's. Dont know the name of them but that metal tip would be great to kick a.. Nevermind ;) Note: Small Platform. Its about as big a platform I can tolerate.

post-12379-0-78179100-1368239387_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I took some more pictures of my Nine West Love Fury pumps, since my order of what pants (great fit, BTW), came in. However, I'm wondering what color socks would work better. I prefer to wear heels with socks or tights vs. bare feet, but perhaps only bare foot is going to work here. White socks wouldn't seem to be any better than black in this case.

post-519-0-37643200-1368332922_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-22441500-1368332929_thumb.jpg

Nice heels and white slacks. Your black tights go great with your heels. Black and white always go together. I wouldn't wear white hosiery or white trouser socks with those heels and slacks. happy Heeling, bluejay

I took some more pictures of my Nine West Love Fury pumps, since my order of what pants (great fit, BTW), came in. However, I'm wondering what color socks would work better. I prefer to wear heels with socks or tights vs. bare feet, but perhaps only bare foot is going to work here. White socks wouldn't seem to be any better than black in this case.

Nice shoes, my friend. Meanwhile, no socks! UGH! Not even trouser socks, they just don't look right, or nice to me. Go with kneehighs with pants or jeans. In the instance of what you wore, nude or tan would have worked nicely with those shoes. FYI.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Update to my Pleaser oxfords I showed a bit back. As I mentioned then, the fit was perfect, my feet just want to live in these shoes forever. So I decided to explore 2 other styles of similar shoes from Pleaser. The result 2 additional fun loving and incredibly comfortable additions. The pictures are as follows, 1 black leather oxfords, white/black synthetic patent versions, and a ultra sexy cut out version. My favorites are the cut out version, wore them for about 8 hrs with shorts yesterday. Only around the yard but serveral of my neighbors were fortunate enough to see them in plain view. One minor nagative comment, the 2 toned solid shoes are a bit squeeky in the uppers as they arestill very new, hoping this will go away with some wear. Let me know which style you prefer the most.

post-1756-0-32699000-1368363389_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-86026500-1368363404_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-71350700-1368363421_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-39853000-1368363436_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-36120400-1368363453_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-38340400-1368363471_thumb.jp

I think the plain black ones look nicer with those shorts and tshirt. Both the two-toned pairs look a bit more formal and would look good with a white shirt and black blazer. My feeling is that the solid two-toned pair look more blocky and might look better with full length trousers. I agree with your favourites being the cut-out version, they look really sharp and fun to wear, and shorts, cropped trousers (or even a skirt) would show them off nicely.

If you like it, wear it.

I am smiling. On the inside anyway. :)

Well, that explains everything! :silly:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nice looking shoes, Jkrenzer. I see you are wearing a Buffalo "Bills" tee shirt. Are you a fan of the Bills? I'll bet you are originally from the Buffalo area. That's my area too. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Yes 458. You have to get a pair. Bluejay I grew up on Rochester for 27 years and just moved from Syracuse after 16 more besides a couple other stops so I bleed Buffalo. Bills

Yes 458. You have to get a pair.

Thanks! Did you have to go up a size from your regular women's shoe size? Sizing can always be inconsistant but I know with Pleaser it can be all over the place between styles.

Bluejay I grew up on Rochester for 27 years and just moved from Syracuse after 16 more besides a couple other stops so I bleed Buffalo. Bills

Im in Buffalo.. I feel sorry for your bleeding but its going to continue till Ralph kicks it. :(

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I have been wondering how long a man is 90's can last but somehow beyond all logic Spock, Ralph will figure out a way to last more than the normal 10. These are my true size 11. The solid b-w shoe boots due seem to run just a bit smaller so of the three you may be well swerved to add a half size (tough to do after 10.5)

Yes 458. You have to get a pair.

Bluejay I grew up on Rochester for 27 years and just moved from Syracuse after 16 more besides a couple other stops so I bleed Buffalo. Bills

Glad to hear that there are still fans around that support the "Buffalo Bills", even though we have suffered through season after season of wishful thinking. But we can take solace that the Bills, went to four Super Bowls in a row.

Well, now back to heeling!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Take heart Buffalo (Toronto) Bills fans. The Leafs made the playoffs for the first time in 9 years and it was 1967 we last had a Stanley Cup parade in town. Toronto is an NFL town but I don't think there is any fear the Bills will move here, no matter what condition they are in. Sounds like a good move this week moving Buddy out. This has nothing to do with buying new shoes so we should get back on topic. I apologize.

Got the flats in Tesco. Haven't had any comment or noticed people staring etc, they must assume they are for someone else. Another pair of flats I got today. Waiting for my high heeled sandals to be ready for collection.

post-2264-0-95550300-1368733760_thumb.jp

I recently bought a pair of Fluevog Postmodern Slushy's from one their Vancouver stores. I have been looking at them for sometime and was surprised to find them as a spring edition and were almost out of them, so they had one pair left in my size and bought them in Gastown store. The size 11 fit, did a little stretching and now really nice. Wore them out in Vancouver and Calgary and so glad I got them. They can be worn with Jeans or leggings. I do have to admit they are long in the toe but I am sure once I have broken them in they will just fine. They are similar to other styles they sell like Prince Georges and others in the Swordfish family. Cool Shoes!

post-2360-0-67954200-1368759107_thumb.jp

post-2360-0-00315100-1368759214_thumb.jp