Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I got a new pair of boots from SexyShoes.com a few days ago. My Avatar has me wearing them. The website pic is at

http://www.sexyshoes.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/148.jpg

On the first night I wore them for only an hour for breaking in. Last night I wore them for almost 3 hours. Tonight I am still wearing them and I'm past the 4 hour mark and I have no desire to take them off.

Not for nothing, but these boots are really comfortable!

Just my style, Very cool indeed!

real men wear heels

So my newest pair of boots arrived yesterday and i managed to try them on, see the piccies below. they are high but i think are a pretty sexy boot. what do you think?

oh they are very sexy looking boots! I love patent leather boots! They stand out so much!

I had gone to Walmart just to look I purchased some Olivia oxfords by George I know there cheap ( $17.00) but they are very comfortable. I did try them on in the store. I put them on as soon as I got out to the car. I went straight to J C Penny went in and looked around the shoe dept. since budget is very low no purchase. I also went to Autozone, Payless shoes and the Shoe Dept. This is the first time out wearing heels. I have wedges that I wear all the time. Everything was quiet and calm I don't know if anybody noticed or not. But it was Great. :smile:

post-9318-133522866076_thumb.gif

post-9318-133522866082_thumb.gif

Nice looking pair of shoes, Tosca. You say that you wore them to work yesterday? Do you work by yourself or in a public setting? I'm curious to learn what reaction of your co-workers, was? I like the shoes and would not have any problems wearing them in public, myself. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, I work in an academic library, and frequently in a very public capacity. I was also wearing an ankle length green cord skirt, which I'm also wearing at work today (slumming it, wearing the same skirt 2 days running!), though with 2 inch-heel (block) knee high boots. I'm fortunate in having the full support of the library management and of the University as a whole in my freestylin' ways, and my colleagues are either indifferent or complementary, and I often exchange ideas with some female colleagues. Everyone generally is supportive, and it's a very positive environment for someone who does not feel bound by the conventions of gendered uniformity. And I'm 50 next year! Best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Ah I have those in black! They are excellent, really comfortable and fit well in a size 12M, you can easily wear them all day and forget your wearing heels.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n21/heels4tw/259916_0.jpg

Hi, I have very wide feet, and my left is wider than my right, so I struggle with pointed toes, not to mention fit. But I was wondering what the difference is exactly between rounded and almond-toe shoes? Is it just the degree of 'roundness', a matter of subtle angles? Best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Hi,

I have very wide feet, and my left is wider than my right, so I struggle with pointed toes, not to mention fit. But I was wondering what the difference is exactly between rounded and almond-toe shoes? Is it just the degree of 'roundness', a matter of subtle angles?

Best wishes,

Tosca

Almond is round but pointy, and of course rounded is just round.