Who has bought some new shoes

gj

PS- I'm stumped on how to upload a photo, I don't see a paperclip.

How do I upload attachments now on this new format??

Greetings HappyinHeels :-)

Click on the "More Reply Options" button located at the bottom of the reply window.

You will then see a paper clip on the bottom left of your screen.

Click on the "Browse" button to locate the picture you want to attach then click on "attach this file"

post-2824-0-29452700-1336523084_thumb.jp

post-2824-0-47771000-1336523105_thumb.jp

Edited by danielp6406

I just bought a new pair of shoes, my first pair. Not sure how I feel in them just yet, I'm going to need to learn to walk in them. Couple of pictures later :) EDIT - They weren't too comfortable. Not a great fit. I'm going to take them back, and buy my first pair of shoes some other time :)

Edited by JSLS

CassieJ, those are awesome. What is the heel height and platform height.

The heels are 6.25" and the platform is 1.25" so the rise is 5". They are quite high but not hard to walk in. The toe box is good but the slope of the box puts pressure on the top tip of my big toenail. I put a shoe stretcher in with a bump there and it seems to be better now.

Nice shoes :rocker:

Wow Alexis those are hot. Love the color!!!

Since the like and dislike on the new system isn't actually the same as the thanks one we use to have I will say it the old fashion way. Thanks

I really love the color as well the second I saw them I knew I had to get them.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(Please excuse the legs / feet - though I feel as if this has been said so many times it's a given.)

I have just come into a new pair of heels. They're 5 inch silleto heel'd, grey suede pumps.

I got them from the eBay shop howcool-4u - Click!

Howcool-4u recently has changed a lot of it's selling ways in that they're selling shoes as auctions as opposed to buy-it-nows. I managed to pick up these shoes in a EU 46 (UK Mens 12) for only £9! With an added £15 shipping fee from Germany VIA Parcelforce and it arrived within 2 days!

The shoes are very comfortable, which is surprising for a pump like this. At first I thought they looked a bit too "proper" or "old lady" for me, but they soon grew on me within about 5 minutes haha!

There really is no con to this shoe apart from like my other pair of red nitelife heels, my heel seems to still slip out the back of this shoe from time to time. My feet are wide to it streches out the shoe and it's my theory that this causes the back to the shoe to become loose too, therefore the heel slipping. However the gap isn't big enough to fit a heel grip in there, as im pratically fighting to get my heel in the shoe sometimes!

The craftsmanship on these shoes are always good I find. I have worn my boots out (see below) and they deffinatly do the trick.

I would deffinatly reccomend that shoe store, I have another pair of heels from that store as seen below, and they came in record speed, decent quality and nice style too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

You've got excellent taste! Also loved the ones you posted in the new boots thread. Love the black boots aswell, would love to get a pair like those!

Thank you! I quite like my taste as well :P

Liveandlearn. Nice boots with the stiletto heel. I have a pair just like them. I got them from NineWest a couple years ago. I like them very much and I do wear them sometimes. The stiletto heels are sometimes hard to walk on for me as I am used to more sturdy type of heel. I do wear 4-5" heels at times. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I am getting out in public with heels quite a bit more and it has been quite invigorating. Yesterday I went to DSW with my black high heel sandals and metallic blue painted toes. Tried on many shoes without embarassment. Bought this very comfortable sexy, two tone pair of Guess sandals. Wore them today to Total Wine and felt great and didn't get a single stare. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/g+by+guess+habenara+sandal?prodId=240786&productRef=SEARCH I have a picture of myself wearing them , but I don't know how to paste them here on my iPad, any help would be appreciated.

I am getting out in public with heels quite a bit more and it has been quite invigorating. Yesterday I went to DSW with my black high heel sandals and metallic blue painted toes. Tried on many shoes without embarassment. Bought this very comfortable sexy, two tone pair of Guess sandals. Wore them today to Total Wine and felt great and didn't get a single stare. http://www.dsw.com/s...oductRef=SEARCH

I have a picture of myself wearing them , but I don't know how to paste them here on my iPad, any help would be appreciated.

You could ethier upload them via iPad to a picture uploading website such as Pictat, or even Tumblr, push down on the picture and it should give you a "copy link" option.

Even if that doesn't work, the option to simple copy + paste photo's from the web works within this new software I believe?

The shoes look great, by the way!

Howdy All!

I stopped by my favorite Bakers store and bought these "CECILIA" wedge sandals in light tan and in a size US 10. I tried them on and walked around a bit in the store and decided they were good shoes that could be slightly modified. When I got home I simply added an extra hole on the ankle strap and the size 10 is now not so snug as before. Despite the description the wedge heel measures a full 6"/15cm tall which is fine with me! Hope you like.

http://www.bakerssho...ILIA.aspx?c=396

HappyinHeels

Amazing heels !!!

How much did you pay for them ?

===========================

I bought these from Miss Selfridge - along with the grey heels in my previous post (hence the same leggings as I got them in the same order lol).

They are called 'Cher Black Studded Metal Heel' and are the first metal heeled shoes/boots I own, other than Pleaser Scream styles - but you try walking in those!

Hope you like - I do :fine:

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Howdy All!

I stopped by my favorite Bakers store and bought these "CECILIA" wedge sandals in light tan and in a size US 10. I tried them on and walked around a bit in the store and decided they were good shoes that could be slightly modified. When I got home I simply added an extra hole on the ankle strap and the size 10 is now not so snug as before. Despite the description the wedge heel measures a full 6"/15cm tall which is fine with me! Hope you like.

http://www.bakerssho...ILIA.aspx?c=396

HappyinHeels

Happy, just wondering if you've been to Gurnee Mills lately. I happened to be working in the area last week so I made plans to stop in and check out some favorite stores. Much to my dismay, the Nine west outlet is gone. I could always count on them for some heels in my size 11-12. Then went to Naturalizer, another store where I could typically find larger sizes, and they had like 5 pairs of size 11 in the entire store, and I did not see a 12. Went tot he newer Off Broadway shoes, and they also had a very limited selection of 11s and no 12s at all. Finally, one of my favorites for large sizes was always the Burlington Facotry Shoe Store. It too is gone, and something called, I belive, Shoe Department Last Chance is also gone. WOn;t be wasting my time going to Gurnee Mills anymore! Just curious, is that the Bakers you frequent? I was going to go in there withthe intent of trying something, but they just don't have anything that is to my taste (not a platform fan, and that is litterally all I saw there.)

Hello again folks! Its been a while since my last purchase but I just received these beauties in the mail today and thought to share. For your consideration, an exquisite pair from Badgley Mischka, style Ina in taupe. These feature a notably high 5" stiletto heel and beautiful floral rosette detail to the vamps. Classic overall silhouette with an upper of quality textile material, almond toe box and leather sole. From reviews I've read, these shoes give many wearers difficulty because of the towering heel but are just too jaw dropping gorgeous to pass up. Feel free to ask if there are any questions and thanks for letting me post!

thanks 4 share! :)