Who has bought some new shoes

gj

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

long time no seen, it's been over a year since I stopped by here.

Check out my collection at

http://www.nyttochnytta.se/xxx/

The last four pairs was bought during august.

Holy cow, what I'd like to know is, where on earth do you put 71 pairs of shoes? :o

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Holy cow, what I'd like to know is, where on earth do you put 71 pairs of shoes? :o

Well, I have a rented room on Starship Enterprise and my personal portable beamer to swap shoes with :cool1:

Honestly, I don't really know. They are everywhere. Luckily, I have a large house and have actually shelves in the basement filled with them...

Hmm, thighhighs, you must really walk a lot to have that many shoes. :-?

(a little humor, there)

Humor noted :w00t2:

Actually, some of them are not used at all, some have been used on a few occations and only a little part of them have been used a lot.

As I said before, I'm a shopaholic and as soon as I see a new boot/shoe that I like, I get this strange urge to buy them.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Recently I acquired a few pairs of Hollywood Heels, specifically the Dame series in black PU and black patent. They look and fit great; in fact, they've become my favorite heels.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Hi I recently bought a pair of Biondini nappa leather overknees from High Feelings. I don´t usually spend this much as I only wear them at home when the kids aren´t around, i.e. not as much as I´d like, but I got tired of buying cheaper compromises and not being relly happy about them. These are great! Am I allowed to post the link?? (Sorry, I´m new here!) Laceups

O.K. I will admit these shoes are boring. Recently, I have just been into boring shoes, what can I say? Though I love pointed toe pumps, bright colors, and even sandals, peep toes, and any combination that can be conceived of, I just have been drawn to boring shoes recently. Also, I am settling in nicely to shoes with about a 3" heel. I have more than a few that are over 4", but 3" or so seem to be what I am most comfortable with. In some ways, I think I am building my shoe collection more like a woman might. I look at shoes as more functional, think of what I would wear with them and try to fill in the gaps in my wardrobe with the basics. I also want shoes that I can wear more often. I am spending a lot more time wearing heels lately, so they are almost a part of my everyday wardrobe. When buying shoes, I think more along the lines of what heels are not to feminine, shaped right for my body style, and go best with my (mostly) masculine wardrobe. But I still like a heel to look like a heel. Here are today's purchases: From DSW, a pair of Bandolino "Sneakpeak" Navy Blue Pumps with a 3" heel and a somewhat pointed toe. Navy Blue shoes are so hard to find, but I now have 3 pair. From Macy's dark brown Bandolino "Caralyn" pumps with a little buckle and a 3 1/4" heel. These shoes are patent leather. I got both pair for less than $50, which always excites me. Next I hope to find a nice pair of brown matte leather pumps and maybe a moderate heel pair of black pumps.

post-5655-133522865362_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522865364_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

those are adorable! I'm a sucker for a cute pair of mary-janes.

Thanks! I am also a sucker for Mary Jane pumpsi! I am trying to find more shoes in this style.

I am also trying to find some Paris Hilton pumps called "Crush", which is a basic almond-toe style pump. For some reason, they look really hot to me. I am going to get them in pink patent, red patent, and black patent, for now. A friend said they saw them at Marshalls, so i am going to see if i can find a pair there. Of course they will be really cheap at Marshalls ($50 or less) so that's a great buy.

hi! Here is a new pair of pumps. Just one pic, for now. Anyway, they are the Nine West "Lucero" pump, in a bright red patent type of material. They are very comfy! I love them!

Posted Image

I like those shoes too. Very sharp! Big props to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I got a new pair of boots from SexyShoes.com a few days ago. My Avatar has me wearing them. The website pic is at

http://www.sexyshoes.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/148.jpg

On the first night I wore them for only an hour for breaking in. Last night I wore them for almost 3 hours. Tonight I am still wearing them and I'm past the 4 hour mark and I have no desire to take them off.

Not for nothing, but these boots are really comfortable!

That boot just oozes style and comfort - love it! I have the ankle-high version of that heel from them, and I think I wear them the most. Watch how quickly the heel taps wear out though. Did they include an extra pair with yours?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

That boot just oozes style and comfort - love it! I have the ankle-high version of that heel from them, and I think I wear them the most. Watch how quickly the heel taps wear out though. Did they include an extra pair with yours?

Actually it was from an earlier post of yours that I found out about the boots.

Yes, an extra pair of heel taps were included with mine.

I have to agree with you that these boots are fast becoming a favorite of mine. I have to say that these boots have been one of my more enjoyable pairs during the breakin period. I wore them last night until I went to bed (almost 8 hours) and it was only after I took them off that my legs cramped on me.

Most important is that I got a kiss of approval from my raven haired lady.:smile:

I have bought shoes from SS for many years. They are great to deal with and very helpful over the phone. They were getting a bit pricy but it looks like they have adjusted to the market. I just ordered 2 pairs of fetish pumps on Sat and cannot wait to get them next week. i looked at these boots too. I ride a Harley and they would fit right in on those late night rides in the country. I wear a size 10 male. What size do you think I should order - 11 or 12 female for these boots. Have fun wearing those sexy boots. Bernheels

I have bought shoes from SS for many years. They are great to deal with and very helpful over the phone. They were getting a bit pricy but it looks like they have adjusted to the market. I just ordered 2 pairs of fetish pumps on Sat and cannot wait to get them next week. i looked at these boots too. I ride a Harley and they would fit right in on those late night rides in the country. I wear a size 10 male. What size do you think I should order - 11 or 12 female for these boots.

Have fun wearing those sexy boots.

I would recommend size 12. These boots have a soft lining in them which has been a big help breaking them in.