Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Nice legs, but ditch the sticker on the sole of the shoe.

Sharp eye there, Shafted. I just noticed that!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Have Actually been buying from Bakers shoes lately and do plan to build up a collection of their heels dress and casual. Have been very pleased from the service and friendlyness of the Bakers girls. It is very nice when i walk into that store and the reconize me and give me great and honest opinions about the shoes i try on and buy they do not try to sell me something i am not interested in. they do not mind me being a guy trying and buying heels> it is funny when customers come in when i am there wearing high heels and walking around the store. some tend too turn around and leave while others just go about their shoe shopping and do not mind. Real quick i was in there and it is prom time of the year and the young ladies were in there to buy prom type sandals and they would put them on but just look at them and not even walk around the store to see if they where comfortable. And here they see me walking in 4inch and 5 plus inch heels i make sure the fit is comfortable and even do a little dance and walk backwards. those girls where very entertained I think the parents where alittle nervous oh well they are just shoes Right! Bakers is always updating their shioes and i wish i had that much money to buy them all but alas i do not so i choose carefully Try Bakers they in my opinion are one of the last true shoe stores and are very helpful and i recommend them highly and i love the fact the Bakers girls have to wear Bakers shoes to work in.

• Like 1

Just got these Ellie six inch pumps in yesterday. There were three left, one in each size 6,7, and 9 (U.S. size), for $29 on Ebay. I did kind of fear that the size 9, though my normal basic size in women's shoes, would run a bit small. They are pretty darn tight on me. They go on better after I put some lotion on the bottom of my feet, mainly the front. They are still a bit tight, but extremely easy to stand up in and walk around in.

I have found that the Ellie pumps seem to run a bit small. Most of the other Ellie lines seem closer to size. You might want to try some hosiery of some kind. Might help with the fit

Try Bakers they in my opinion are one of the last true shoe stores and are very helpful and

i recommend them highly and i love the fact the Bakers girls have to wear Bakers shoes to work in.

Greetings gibby :-)

Don't hesitate to write a positive comment on Baker's website about your positive shopping experience at their store.

Also mention the salesgirl name if possible. She will be more than happy to receive a thank you message from her manager.

Edited by danielp6406

Finds from Nordstrom Rack and DSW this time:

First Pair are from Nordstrom Rack, Marcos Santi "Emilie" sandals in size 10, for $16.90.

Second Pair are from DSW, Kenneth Cole Reaction "What A Flirt" wedges in size 11, marked down to $11.99.

Third Pair are from DSW, Moda Spana "Query" in size 11, marked down to $11.99.

Fourth Pair are from Nordstrom Rack, Vince Camuto "Marken" mary janes in size 11, $46.90.

I like the last two. I especially like pair #3 for $11.99!

• Like 1

Are these true to size? My boots are a size 8, so I might be ok with a pair of these. I want to buy a cheap pair, just like these, to see how I feel in them, get used to them etc before I spend more. Thanks in advance :)

They only just fit me, and I usually find 8s are more roomy than these. I think they'll stretch a bit though.

Hello again folks! Its been a while since my last purchase but I just received these beauties in the mail today and thought to share. For your consideration, an exquisite pair from Badgley Mischka, style Ina in taupe. These feature a notably high 5" stiletto heel and beautiful floral rosette detail to the vamps. Classic overall silhouette with an upper of quality textile material, almond toe box and leather sole. From reviews I've read, these shoes give many wearers difficulty because of the towering heel but are just too jaw dropping gorgeous to pass up. Feel free to ask if there are any questions and thanks for letting me post!

post-12328-0-16532700-1335922760_thumb.j

post-12328-0-63956500-1335922776_thumb.j

post-12328-0-93436400-1335922840_thumb.j

post-12328-0-36134800-1335922868_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi all just picked up 2 more pairs from my local bakers store. they are both are H by Halston post-12963-0-51422900-1335926119_thumb.jpost-12963-0-06546400-1335926130_thumb.j both are very comfortable Enjoy Larry

Edited by weird1
  • Like 2

I have bought these booties at least 6 months ago and I never thought I would be able to go out wearing them. Indeed, under long pants they made my feet so small I was not convinced. Yesterday I went in a store to buy some new jacket. I wore shorter jeans showing the whole shoe. I spent at least half an hour trying different outfits. No one raised an eyebrow. Even though it was only a small "jaunt" I felt so good !! I don't like at all to leave my shoes unused.

post-2251-0-27974500-1335964016_thumb.jp

post-2251-0-81711900-1335964023_thumb.jp

Edited by Gudulitooo
  • Like 1

Hello again folks! Its been a while since my last purchase but I just received these beauties in the mail today and thought to share. For your consideration, an exquisite pair from Badgley Mischka, style Ina in taupe. These feature a notably high 5" stiletto heel and beautiful floral rosette detail to the vamps. Classic overall silhouette with an upper of quality textile material, almond toe box and leather sole. From reviews I've read, these shoes give many wearers difficulty because of the towering heel but are just too jaw dropping gorgeous to pass up. Feel free to ask if there are any questions and thanks for letting me post!

Fumikaheels, outstanding style as always! I have found, however, that I can't handle heels of that height! Nice to look at, however...lol!

Geeze, I goota figure out why my avartar photo isn;t posting. I'm certainly not a Crocs person!

Got these recently from BEBE. 6-3/4" Heel with 1-1/4" Platform.

post-15907-0-24402300-1336275295_thumb.j

Very flashy! Good for you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Had a great deal yesterday. Bought four pairs of sandals for only €45 "second hand". They are new but just no boxes with them. Pricetags where still under them. Two pairs where 49,95 and two pairs 39,95. Great deal if you ask me. I'll post some pics soon. Also bought two pairs of heels and a pair of kneehigh boots recently.

Got these recently from BEBE. 6-3/4" Heel with 1-1/4" Platform.

post-15907-0-24402300-1336275295_thumb.j

Those are cute!!

If you'll excuse the quality of the pictures, and the teddy bear in the corner...Haha! These aren't my shoes, but they are my Mrs shoes, on my feet. They're quite nice, a bit small for me, but I felt very good in them. I didn't wear them for long, because it was a bit of a squeeze, but I'll be looking for similar ones for myself. They have a 5" heel, 1" platform.

post-17814-0-59274400-1336310650_thumb.p

post-17814-0-64836700-1336310671_thumb.p

Okay, these are the last ones for a bit (need to part with some older stuff, now):

From DSW's clearance rack: G by Guess Verna Color Block pump in size 11.

It took me a few minutes to warm up to these. Very comfortable despite the heel height. Round toe permits your toes to move somewhat freely.

post-3445-0-03735400-1336400973_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-79143100-1336400977_thumb.jp

• Like 3

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Hi All, Went looking for one thing at Macy's then venutred into the mall and spotted these at Charlotte Russe. Yeah, I know they're a really girly wedge but then again I really love wedge shoes. They are very comfortable and are the only reliable heel in the grass. While I tend to buy most of my shoes and boots at Bakers, DSW, or my buddy's store in Chicago, I have occasionally shopped Charlotte Russe. Loely colors and styles and a helpful staff and always very inexpensive. I got these wedges in size 10 US. HappyinHeels http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12374887&cp=4238904 PS- I'm stumped on how to upload a photo, I don't see a paperclip. How do I upload attachments now on this new format?? Just clink my link to see the shoes.

I really like wedges - they are quiet and comfortable. But, some of the Nine West ones have very narrow soles with higher platforms. Found these wedges at Zappos and Nordstrom. Expensive for me, but they are nice and very high. Despite the advertised height, they are a 1.25 in. platform and a 6 inch heel at the back in size 12. It's hard to find nice high wedges in large sizes. http://www.zappos.com/sam-edelman-josie-natural

Okay, these are the last ones for a bit (need to part with some older stuff, now):

From DSW's clearance rack: G by Guess Verna Color Block pump in size 11.

It took me a few minutes to warm up to these. Very comfortable despite the heel height. Round toe permits your toes to move somewhat freely.

Nice shoes, tried on the same size myself last week at DSW. Seemed a little tight, do they loosen up?