Who has bought some new shoes

gj

:unsure:

New shoes for me:

[ATTACH]16387[/ATTACH]

Classic red pumps. Very nice.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes, it's a Devious model, 5.5" heel, very comfortable to wear, and the best: they fit perfectly!

Bravo on your purchase. That's gotten me to thinking about experimenting with red shoes, a color I haven't worn in years. Paired with just the right outfit, red shoes would look mondo sharp indeed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

With this height of heel, you must make shorts step, it's first time (excepy my 7.7" heel fetiish shoes) Iwear a pair to walk...

I'm back to share a few pics of shoes purchased over the past few weeks (and a few I might sell on eBay...)

The first pair is B.O.C. Ariane mules, from DSW (for 80%, or $11.99!)

Second pair is JS by Jessica Simpson Cierraa wedges with black patent heel and black leather upper.

post-17295-133522980941_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522980948_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522980953_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522980958_thumb.jpg

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Up Next is Mia Uptown Girl; these shoes are unusual because of the sizing. They are size 10 medium, but fit more like a 10.5 or in my case an 11. Sizing like this is making me look at the much larger size 10 pool at DSW and Nordstrom Rack, too. I did try these on stealthily while in DSW on Easter Sunday. While I was there I saw a red and black patent pair of Kelsi Dagger Laurie's that I have wanted for several months, but they were in size 10, and the black patent pair fit very snugly. I wasn't convinced enough to pay $100 for both, so didn't buy them. Back to Uptown Girl pumps; these were the first pair of shoes I ever seriously considered walking home in. Very nearly did, but nerves got the better of me. But hands down, these are my favorite pair so far. After my DSW visit, I went home and while at the light rail station nearest me, spotted a gentleman wearing shorts and wedge heels (pretty nice ones, too). Thought I mention it. The second pair is a pair of My Delicious Shoes from Burlington Coat Factory. The jean leggings I'm wearing in these pictures were also from there at a great price of $4.98. These pumps are nice, but not convinced I'll keep them.

post-17295-133522980964_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522980969_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522980975_thumb.jpg

post-17295-13352298098_thumb.jpg

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

The last two are finds from JC's 5 Star Outlet (formerly JC Penney Outlet). These were actually the pick of the litter among the 11s. Athletic shoe finds were better, but I don't need those at the moment. I can't identify the brand. It looks like Olsenboye, with "O" as a Peace Sign. Not really sure I'll keep these. One thing to their credit; very comfortable. So in the last few weeks, my favorites are the Ariane mules and the Uptown Girl pumps. I'm just waiting on the Nordstrom Rack large size sale on May 5. Then I'll really have some fun!

post-17295-13352298099_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522980997_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522981003_thumb.jpg

post-17295-133522981007_thumb.jpg

I'm back to share a few pics of shoes purchased over the past few weeks (and a few I might sell on eBay...)

Second pair is JS by Jessica Simpson Cierraa wedges with black patent heel and black leather upper.

Those wedge pumps are absolutely sensational! As I'm just coming to appreciate wedges, I would wear shoes like yours in a heartbeat! Bravo on your purchase!

Inquisitor, I bought those same Born mules from DSW on their sale rack 3 weeks ago. The color of mine is a tan color which I like very much. I wear them often. They are a nice heel height and do not look too feminine. Thanks for sharing. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Thanks Daniel :mecry: The heel is very thin and I was a bit nervous taking the first few steps but it's very strong - wobbles a little but not as much as I feel unsafe!

Again, very nice ! I must say you have great taste in shoes. Wear them with pride !

:unsure:

New shoes for me:

Very nice shoes. Perfect match with the blue jeans.

I'm sure you will get a few head turns if you wear them outside.

Note that I had to rotate my monitor to look at the picture. ( LOL )

For those who don't want to do so, see rotated picture below :smile:

post-14338-133522981042_thumb.jpg

Bravo on your purchase. That's gotten me to thinking about experimenting with red shoes, a color I haven't worn in years. Paired with just the right outfit, red shoes would look mondo sharp indeed!

Jeff, I have a couple pairs of red heels and two pair of red boots (different shades of red). I really like to wear red shoes as you are really making a fashion statement with red. It's like saying look at my shoes. Red shoes and boots are a natural with jeans (black or blue). I try to pair red shoes or boots with a red top or red jacket which I do have in both, leather and nylon. Try red footwear sometime, I know that you will like the effect!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

inquisitor,

I have the same mules and they are quite comfortable. Where's your DSW store?

rx

Jeff,

Dungarees scream for RED Shoes.

Henri

Oh, I'm sure they are! Okay, I'll give them a try!

Received my black Nine West TroisChic ankle strap wedges today.. Magnificant wedges. I have several pairs of NW shoes, and find them a good product across the board. The size 12 tends to be wide enought, but seems about 3/8 inch or so too long.

I just got these pumps and made them my avatar also. Nothing fancy. I'm just experimenting with the basics.

Nothing wrong with the basics. Nice looking shoes! Bravo!

Hiya Johnny, good to see you back again, but whats with all the tiny thumnail images?

He might have tried to keep the file size down but unfortunately they were bitmaps and therefor were uncompressed and eat up a lot of space for their physical size.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello Spring Shoe Lovers,

Went to a new Macy's store yesterday and saw these JS sandals. Went to Boston Store later an saw another pair I liked but came back to Macy's to preorder these to give a new Macy's associate a quick lesson in men's heel retailing. She watched me try them on as she chatted how she left Kohl's and didn't want the conflict of working for her husband. She commented on just how cool these sandals worked with my jeans. I said that's key to the look, keep looking at the feet and jeans and not so much the face they're attached to :unsure: Many here have said just how nice Macy's is to shop and it certainly is true. Anyways if anyone is interested in this sandal Macy's is having a "presale" so this shoe ca be had for 25% less than the $98 normal price. Pay for it now and pick it up anytime after the 24th which is when that sale starts. HappyinHeels:wavey:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/shoes/brands/jessica-simpson?id=55750&edge=hybrid