Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Not posted on this thread for a while and I've bought several pairs of shoes - but I wanted to share these! Bought these from Office a couple of weeks ago, called That's Life Black Satin. They were in the sale - reduced from £90 to £25 - and were the very last pair they had in stock (in my size, UK8 too!). I love 'em! 6" heel and 1" platform. Pain in the backside to get on, having no zip lol. So easy to walk in though - foot and ankle completely supported, let me know what you think! Second pic is with flash on to show satin glitter effect :unsure:

post-25866-133522979244_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979255_thumb.jpg

post-25866-13352297926_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979265_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979271_thumb.jpg

Not posted on this thread for a while and I've bought several pairs of shoes - but I wanted to share these!

Bought these from Office a couple of weeks ago, called That's Life Black Satin. They were in the sale - reduced from £90 to £25 - and were the very last pair they had in stock (in my size, UK8 too!).

I love 'em! 6" heel and 1" platform. Pain in the backside to get on, having no zip lol. So easy to walk in though - foot and ankle completely supported, let me know what you think!

Second pic is with flash on to show satin glitter effect :unsure:

They are sme gorgeous shoes!

:unsure:

I like the style very much. Would not mind having my own pair :mecry:

It is unfortunate the pictures without flash are too dark...

Hmm that's a good point daniel... I've just looked on my phone and they are a bit dark. Maybe because my monitor at home is LED backlit and brightens everything up! Will take some with better lighting / flash later and compare. If they're a marked improvement I'll post a couple :smile:

I'd love to show you photos of my new boots, but they still haven't arrived! Should have been with me on Monday, but rumour has it that they will be delivered Thursday this week.

I've got a stock photo (linked), as I can't seem to upload any images anyway:sad:. Something to sort out. I'll post real photos as soon as i can.

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/gianricomori/L82%20CAMOSCIO%20NERO%20NEW/?action=view&current=DSC07206.jpg

I'd love to show you photos of my new boots, but they still haven't arrived! Should have been with me on Monday, but rumour has it that they will be delivered Thursday this week.

I've got a stock photo (linked), as I can't seem to upload any images anyway:sad:. Something to sort out. I'll post real photos as soon as i can.

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/gianricomori/L82%20CAMOSCIO%20NERO%20NEW/?action=view&current=DSC07206.jpg

Reallllllllly nice boots. Where are you getting them from?

It's a complicated route. I bought them from an Italian seller (based in Italy) selling them on German ebay. So they are actually coming from Italy. I failed to win another pair of ankle boots but there's another pair just been listed which i'm watching closely. I'm just waiting for that ring at the door tomorrow morning. Noted about the shoe/boot threads. Sorry.

Not posted on this thread for a while and I've bought several pairs of shoes - but I wanted to share these!

Bought these from Office a couple of weeks ago, called That's Life Black Satin. They were in the sale - reduced from £90 to £25 - and were the very last pair they had in stock (in my size, UK8 too!).

I love 'em! 6" heel and 1" platform. Pain in the backside to get on, having no zip lol. So easy to walk in though - foot and ankle completely supported, let me know what you think!

Second pic is with flash on to show satin glitter effect :unsure:

Fab shoes snoots great legs too x

:unsure:

Hmm that's a good point daniel... I've just looked on my phone and they are a bit dark. Maybe because my monitor at home is LED backlit and brightens everything up! Will take some with better lighting / flash later and compare. If they're a marked improvement I'll post a couple :mecry:

Just for fun. I adjusted the brightness and contrast a bit. I hope you don't mind.

post-1115-133522979567_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Just for fun. I adjusted the brightness and contrast a bit. I hope you don't mind.

Not at all, gary - thankyou! I did take some brighter snaps earlier, along with other shoes I have bought in the past few weeks - those to follow when I'm more awake and have time to crop them lol :unsure:

post-25866-133522979631_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979643_thumb.jpg

post-25866-13352297965_thumb.jpg

...I did take some brighter snaps earlier...

We see much better now !

After seeing picture # 3, now I really want them too !

First time I see a sandal like this with a closed toe box.

(I call it a sandal because of the straps around the ankle...)

Will look if a similar style is available here...

I'd love to show you photos of my new boots, but they still haven't arrived! ...

Those are very nice and stylish boots !

FYI the thread for new boots is here.

I got some new Nude Pumps today..... not exactly the ones i wanted, but they'll do for now!

Those look nice! Could you tell us more on the make, style name, where you purchased them and sizing? Thanks for posting!

They're from Target..... called the Pearce ..... those are size 11. I was really in love with a pair of Jessica Simpson pumps called the Calie, but nobody locally carries them in size 11 and from everything i have read they tend to run a tad small. They were perfect with a low vamp, no platform and a 4" heel..... ah well!

They're from Target..... called the Pearce ..... those are size 11. I was really in love with a pair of Jessica Simpson pumps called the Calie, but nobody locally carries them in size 11 and from everything i have read they tend to run a tad small. They were perfect with a low vamp, no platform and a 4" heel..... ah well!

I think they look great. If those shoes went up to size 13, I'd buy a pair in a snap!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Not at all, gary - thankyou! I did take some brighter snaps earlier, along with other shoes I have bought in the past few weeks - those to follow when I'm more awake and have time to crop them lol :unsure:

With all the improvements in the pictures, it just make me want a pair of these that much more.

Just checked Office and they are no longer in stock, nothing on e-bay either.....Day late and dollar short.....

Here is the latest addition to my shoe closet. These shoes have a satiny black finish and rounded toe. They have a 5 inch heel with a 1/2 inch or so hidden platform. They are not as clunky as the pictures make them out to be. The best part is I got them in a thrift store for $17. And despite the low price, they are in mint condition. They are originally from Suzy Shier. It is a store in Canada that sells mostly women's clothes with a few heels and accessories.

post-3002-133522979691_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522979695_thumb.jpg

Bought these a little while ago from New Look. I go in every few days to see what's on sale in my size and as I recall, I picked these up for £10 :unsure: 5.5" heel, 1.5" platform.

post-25866-13352297978_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979788_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979794_thumb.jpg

post-25866-1335229798_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979809_thumb.jpg