Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I have just received part of my 1st online order from Fantasy Heels.

I love those basic black high heeled pumps. I wear a pair similar to those in public. They are so simply pretty and sexy.

Congratulations on your purchase.

I just got these from eBay. I should have them early next week.

Western style pull-on boots.

4" heels, made by Caressa of Spain and size 12

post-1115-133522858936_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Finally got my hands on the RSVP "Madison" pumps from Zappos yesterday:

Posted Image

For me, the fun began before I even put them on as that always delightful smell of brand new leather wafted out to greet me when I opened the box and, making me smile, and, as you can see from the picture above, the shoes look wonderful. Sleek, simplistic and totally stylish. These shoes reaffirmed my love for pumps.

Then came the test drive. As I figured, the fit was a tad snug as they were medium width, but I anticipated that when I ordered them, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment of these sensational pumps with their sharply pointed toes which I've come to really enjoy of late and thin, four inch heels, my favorite height.

Now, if you decide you love these shoes and speed off to the Zappos website to order a pair for yourself, don't bother as I bought the last pair in stock, at least for the present, so I lucked out like a bandit. After I give the Madisons some stretching, I'll take them out for a spin.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Have not yet bought, but I'm thinking about the boots shown below, to be worn under long pants (jeans or otherwise).

Comments (why, why not, what combinations would work, etc, etc.) are very welcome!

Impressive! If I had boots like those, I'd wear 'em OVER jeans! I have no fear in that regard! As for ideas, how about a dark grey top with flared jeans, that would work well I think.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Have not yet bought, but I'm thinking about the boots shown below, to be worn under long pants (jeans or otherwise).

Comments (why, why not, what combinations would work, etc, etc.) are very welcome!

Those are very nice boots and they look comfortable. If I ever get a pair like those, I would be very tempted to wear them to work. Thank you for sharing the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Its not my habbit to buy boots/shoes in non pvc or leather, but these boots have been staring at me for a long time. They never came in my size though, until i tried a pair in the largest seize they carried. They fitted! Its the last pair i bought:

post-1737-133522859527_thumb.jpg

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Just got these in from a new friend here at HHPlace, and LOVE em! Can't wait to ensamble a nice outfit around them for Saturday night in Boston!! No racing around in these, but I found the walk to be quite easy (if slow). Fun practicing the next few nights!

post-12454-133522859645_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522859656_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Just got these in from a new friend here at HHPlace, and LOVE em! Can't wait to ensamble a nice outfit around them for Saturday night in Boston!!

No racing around in these, but I found the walk to be quite easy (if slow). Fun practicing the next few nights!

Lucky you! Those are some nice, sexy high heels. Have fun walking in them and let us know what you wear and how you're outing goes in your new high heels.

I was browsing the Baker's Shoes site, and saw a most unusual pair. Kind of a cross between a sandal and boot. I couldn't resist! Okay, some folks may get a laugh or "Ew" out of them, so they may only get worn around the house. The funny thing was, they only had a size 9 left in black, so you know they have sold some pairs. The sales girl at the store and the other shoppers didn't seem to bat an eye when I tried them on there, but I changed into them before I drove home (sorry, I changed in the car; I wasn't daring enough to wear them out of the store :smile:). Surprisingly enough, they are very comfortable and I could walk for hours in them :thumbsup: .

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product/id/183723.do

I was browsing the Baker's Shoes site, and saw a most unusual pair. Kind of a cross between a sandal and boot. I couldn't resist! Okay, some folks may get a laugh or "Ew" out of them, so they may only get worn around the house. The funny thing was, they only had a size 9 left in black, so you know they have sold some pairs. The sales girl at the store and the other shoppers didn't seem to bat an eye when I tried them on there, but I changed into them before I drove home (sorry, I changed in the car; I wasn't daring enough to wear them out of the store :smile:). Surprisingly enough, they are very comfortable and I could walk for hours in them :thumbsup: .

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product/id/183723.do

Are you about to embark on some fashion freestyle rock climbing? :wink1:

I just bought the attached for £20 from Faith. Size 8 uk, really comfortable and perfect for wearing with skinny jeans. And my girlfriend gets to borrow them too. They had them in a size 9 uk too just incase anyone here wants some. Funny how the much talked about 'Sarkozy heels' are higher but these will get lots of looks/comments from people (hopefully positive) Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522860315_thumb.jpg

Just got these in from a new friend here at HHPlace, and LOVE em! Can't wait to ensamble a nice outfit around them for Saturday night in Boston!!

No racing around in these, but I found the walk to be quite easy (if slow). Fun practicing the next few nights!

Great Saturday night shoes! You shouldn't have too much trouble devising an outfit around those. Please share what you come up with and the tales of your Saturday night out in them. Besides, a friend at HHPlace wouldn't steer your wrong.

Style is built from the ground up!

I just bought the attached for £20 from Faith. Size 8 uk, really comfortable and perfect for wearing with skinny jeans. And my girlfriend gets to borrow them too. They had them in a size 9 uk too just incase anyone here wants some. Funny how the much talked about 'Sarkozy heels' are higher but these will get lots of looks/comments from people (hopefully positive) Cheers,

Ben

I love them! I am trying to evolve my style toward (somewhat) more practical shoes and a style like that would be ideal to add to my collection. It is wonderful that you and your girlfriend can share, though deciding on who gets to wear them when may be a problem.

I just bought the attached for £20 from Faith. Size 8 uk, really comfortable and perfect for wearing with skinny jeans.

Great find Benno, I liked the style, and think they'd be great for wearing outside as a shyguy. Showed my wife the pics on the site linked to, and she remarked "Mary Poppins" :thumbsup:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Mary Poppins chic is all the rage at the moment. Lace up brogues with heels are everywhere. They were in all the top fashion magazines around a year and a half ago and are now the shoe of the high street. p.s. It's no problem sharing shoes. We have hundreds of the little blighters littering our flat. Shoes everywhere. On shelves, on the floor, in the office, in the bedroom, in the loft (which is the bedroom) and in my old loft where old flatmates still live! We love shoes!

...We have hundreds of the little blighters littering our flat. Shoes everywhere. On shelves, on the floor, in the office, in the bedroom, in the loft (which is the bedroom) and in my old loft where old flatmates still live!

We love shoes!

I have an ex who had 200 pair of shoes- way too many for her closet, so she decided to "decorate" with them. They were on shelves, end tables, etc. Actually, it was quite cool. I was wondering why more people didn't use their shoes as decorative items. They can be quite artful and it gives easy access to them.

bought some second-hand pumps the other day, 3 pair. Firstly, here's a pic of my Moda Spana pumps. Beautiful black leather ones. Never heard of that brand before.

Posted Image

Next, here is some beautiful patent leather Circa Joan and David pumps.

Posted Image

lastly, here is some very cute Steve Madden patent leather pumps. Posted Image