Who has bought some new shoes

gj

And the slingbacks, which are great indeed. I'm hooked to that model.

I hope you enjoy.

My black Paruolo ZR 004822 in suede.

As I promised, the pictures of the Missoni's.

=> Really nice shoes :)

As I promised, the pictures of the Missoni's.

Lovely purchase! Would you please tell us what size you ordered and overall fit? Love the color as well! I would go for a pair of these myself. Thanks for posting the pics, they look great on you!

I've occasionally bought crappy shoes from places like Payless, shoes I'd never have the balls to go out and wear in public, and truth be told found horribly uncomfortable (and ended up throwing out or donating).

These are my first PROPER pair of womens' shoes, bought with comfort and "stealth" in mind:

http://www.zappos.com/clarks-dara-ii

They arrived last week, and am absolutely shocked at the difference a well made pair of shoes can make - they're amazingly comfortable. Went out yesterday with them on for the first time in public. Despite nerves, I can't say that a single person gave me a second look.

They are absolutely stunning enjoy them.

Lovely purchase! Would you please tell us what size you ordered and overall fit? Love the color as well! I would go for a pair of these myself. Thanks for posting the pics, they look great on you!

Yes, they are size 41 and fit perfectly, although there is little arch support in them. I found them in EmphaticNYC which is a online outlet.

Thanks, Bern, for the compliments. I've never seen another guy in heels here. Gauchos -cowboys- use 1.5" cuban heeled boots with ruffled shafts that go up to the calves or half way to the knees, when dressed for parades or so; but I believe those don't count. There are some guys from Argentina in the forum, though. I haven't seen them active for quite a while.

... Gauchos -cowboys- use 1.5" cuban heeled boots with ruffled shafts that go up to the calves or half way to the knees, when dressed for parades or so ...

Majo: Do you mean boots something like those in my avatar? If so, perhaps I should come to Argentina for a holiday!

Sorry I didn't post any pictures of my Missoni pumps. I'll do so shortly.

Today I went to several stores in BA. Tried a couple of boots and booties and finally bought these. As usual, some of the clerks are fine and helpful; others just rather uneased.

I have the silver ones in black patent, but I'd rather have them in leather.

The other pair is very similar to others I have except for the bun.

We are in sales season so, maybe, I'll get a couple of things more.

Wow, I adore the black pair. Love the heel, cut of the shoe, and the bow. Thanks for sharing.

Last week I was in Minneapolis, MN, I had the opportunity to visit the Mall of America. I t is a huge mall with many stores there, that I do not have in my area. I visited many of the shoe stores in the mall and also the Department Stores , especially looking at shoes. It was the first time that I was in a Nortstrom's Rack store. I was very impressed with the shoes and the sale prices. I tried on several pair's and bought a pair of Nine West peep toe pumps in black with a 4" heel and a 1/2" platform. They fit perfectly. I also bought a pair of Franko Sarto, Brown loafer pumps with a 3" heel. They also fit perfectly also. But the best part of the sale was the price the Nine West shoes originally sold for $90.00 were on sale for $29.99 and the Franko Sarto pumps originally also were $90.00 were on clearance for $17.99. What a deal I got! I was totally impressed with the many pair's of shoes in larger women's sizes. In my size 11 there must of been over 200 shoes on the sale rack. I noticed that they also carried shoes to size 14 and had some stylish and name brands in size 12, 13. 14. For you guys with bigger shoe sizes go to a Nordstrom's Rack store. I am sure you will find something at the right price. And by the way while I was trying on the shoes i noticied or 3 other men looking at the shoes. When I went into the dressing room to try on my shoes for a better look, of the shoes, . I saw under the door another man trying on several pairs of shoes (since I was in the men's dressing room) after I left the dresing room I did not see who he was , I wanted to open a conversation with him but he was no where in sight. So, there are more of us men out there that truly enjoy wearing heels. I know that I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just on a whim, stopped by a Ross store I happened to be walking past, and took the plunge. Walked to the shoe section, found the size 10 area, and started looking. And lo and behold, they had a pair of black Aerosoles Benefits for $21.99!!!!!!

http://www.aerosoles.com/images/catalog/BENEFIT_lg_820.jpg

They weren't wide, just mediums, but before I knew it, I had my running shoes off an was trying them on. A heavyset black lady noticed me trying to sqeeze into them, and said "umm, okay" and am afraid I chickened out by telling her I was doing a charity walk in them, and she immediately started laughing, told me there was no way I could walk a mile in those, but they were really pretty and offered to help me find some more "sensible" ones. Laughed along with her, but told her no thanks, that they had to be high heels, and hopefully they'd work. Got in line, where another African American woman behind me was giving me weird looks and whispering to her friend, but the lady at the checkout didn't even bat an eyelid.

Wow, can't believe I bought my first pair "in-store" and even tried them on - even though I didn't stick to my guns about why I was buying them. Baby steps, I suppose!

Now to just figure out how to break it to the wife...

Got new ankleboots today... Finally we hit to shop called Dinsko and found these. Tried them on, my wife complimented the look and decided to by the shoes for me :)

Very nice. Tried to find them online, found this link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dinsko.se%2F

then Shop Online, and Boots. I think they are item 59. Disappointed that Google translate didn't seem to do a better job.

Definitely agree with the other poster though, you should have no problems wearing them out.

Just picked these up the other day.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/sandals/high-heels/83462891-cassondra/81

In store they were marked down to $40 with an additional 30% off. So I ended up paying just over $30. They come in silver or black. I purchased the black pair. The heel itself measures 4 3/4". Now I just have to find an outfit to pair them with.

Very nice. Tried to find them online, found this link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dinsko.se%2F

then Shop Online, and Boots. I think they are item 59. Disappointed that Google translate didn't seem to do a better job.

Definitely agree with the other poster though, you should have no problems wearing them out.

I already wore them out couple of times. Like them a lot.

I found them online here:

http://www.dinsko.se/Shop-online/Dam/Kangor---Boots?art=264708

Dinsko has shops only in Finland, Norway and Sweden. I didn't know you can also shop online at www.dinsko.se :) it is pitty that Google translate does poor job on the site... but in general, price is 59EUR (~83USD), heel height 7 cm (2 3/4"), material is fake leather. Let me know if you want more details :)

Yesterday I bought these at Via Uno, a Brazilian brand that's been for a while in Argentina. The sandals are 13cm and the pumps 11.6. Both in size 40. I bought the sandals because they look very much to a pair of Lorenzi's that are awesome. The difference is the Lorenzi's don't have a platform, and they come also in a knee high version.

post-333-133522953191_thumb.jpg

post-333-1335229532_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522953205_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352295321_thumb.jpg

I ordered these Bandolino shoes from Zappos. I was a bit aprehensive about the patent finish, as I was hoping to be able to wear them out and about rather inconspicuously. Unfortunately, the largest size available was an 11M. While I can get them on, there is no way I could be comfortable enough to wear them for long, much less do much walking in them. Too bad, as I think they would have made a great "heeling" shoe for me. The heel is about 3.75 inches in the size 11, so it had decent height. I must admit that I would have been a bit apprehensive on the patent look for general public wear, but then I'm not daring when it comes to public heeling! lol

post-99-133522953294_thumb.jpg

wil,I think those Also are beautiful. unfortunately due to my ill health, I have terminal cancer, I. rarely get the opportunity to wear mine any more. but I always look at the postings on hhp keep up the good work all you wonderful. guys are doing for our cause. if I don't post. any more, you know why. I love you all Muddypaws