Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On Monday I had a little extra time after work so I went browsing the last of the sales lines at the local retail center and came across these:

Black Suedette Courts. (clicky!)

For only £10, I couldn't resist. Tried them on in-store (Dorothy Perkins), they fit like a glove (UK7) and felt stunning to walk in. Going to take them for a walk this lunch and see how the hold up for half an hour. More pics will follow :irked:

Chris

Very nice - good classic court shoe. I'll be interested to know how they feel after your lunchtime walk.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

On Monday I had a little extra time after work so I went browsing the last of the sales lines at the local retail center and came across these:

Black Suedette Courts. (clicky!)

For only £10, I couldn't resist. Tried them on in-store (Dorothy Perkins), they fit like a glove (UK7) and felt stunning to walk in. Going to take them for a walk this lunch and see how the hold up for half an hour. More pics will follow :irked:

Chris

Lovely shoe CRabbit!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks guys,

After spending most of the day so far in those shoes I can still safely say I love them.

They're a little tight on the toes but that'll change with wear I imagine. As the original pic suggests, they gather dust like a vacuum cleaner so I feel I'm continually rubbing them down to keep them looking immaculate.

I didn't get to go out for a walk at lunch as it's bashing it down with rain but I quickly grabbed a couple of pics while in the office:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Terrible yellow lighting in here so the quality is pretty poor so I apologize in advance.

Thanks again,

Chris

Thanks guys,

After spending most of the day so far in those shoes I can still safely say I love them.

They're a little tight on the toes but that'll change with wear I imagine. As the original pic suggests, they gather dust like a vacuum cleaner so I feel I'm continually rubbing them down to keep them looking immaculate.

I didn't get to go out for a walk at lunch as it's bashing it down with rain but I quickly grabbed a couple of pics while in the office:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Terrible yellow lighting in here so the quality is pretty poor so I apologize in advance.

Thanks again,

Chris

Those are very pretty high heels. I have been looking for a pair like them.

Very nice shoes !

Please give us a feedback after receiving them !

I find it ironic when I see "Women's Iris Shootie" on the webpage...

Why do they need to specify they are women's shoes ? It is not obvious enough ?

We (men) will buy these shoes if we like them anyway. (And they know it...)

Maybe I will send an e-mail asking them why...

So now that I've had them for a few days, I can give some feedback!

The Brash sling backs fit perfectly, I tightened up the strap and I have to say they are quite nice to walk around in! My last heeling sessions being so long ago, I can go about 15 minutes walking before my feet need a break lol.

The Christian Siriano shooties are a little tighter on my feet and you can feel the height definitely, but they look so....sexy. I think after wearing them a little they will stretch out. Wish I had a nice skirt or trouser to pair with them!

Here are a few photos of them!

let me know what you all think of the photos!

post-7084-133522951805_thumb.jpg

post-7084-133522951811_thumb.jpg

post-7084-133522951813_thumb.jpg

post-7084-133522951818_thumb.jpg

post-7084-133522951822_thumb.jpg

So now that I've had them for a few days, I can give some feedback!

The Brash sling backs fit perfectly, I tightened up the strap and I have to say they are quite nice to walk around in! My last heeling sessions being so long ago, I can go about 15 minutes walking before my feet need a break lol.

The Christian Siriano shooties are a little tighter on my feet and you can feel the height definitely, but they look so....sexy. I think after wearing them a little they will stretch out. Wish I had a nice skirt or trouser to pair with them!

Here are a few photos of them!

let me know what you all think of the photos!

Great choices! They both look great. The Shooties are verry sexy!!!

Outstanding as always, fumikaheels. I agree on the classic styling of those heels, and I love the bows!

I had a feeling you would approve of these beauties, thanks for your vote of support!

They are really beautiful. Love the bows. If I may ask are they not a bit big?

JJ

The bows are quite large but that was the whole selling point for me and they look even fuller and better in person.

Just ordered these from Barratts! Cannot wait for them to arrive

I love these! Can you please tell us what the style name is and in what size you ordered? Hope to see some photos of you wearing them when they arrive. Thanks for your kind comments as well!

Just received this pair from Payless. http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10270&skuId=089543095&productId=69864&lotId=089543&category=&catdisplayName=Womens I had to order them from the store, no size 12. They were well worth the wait. They run true to size and are fun to walk in and they go great with jeans.

Just received this pair from Payless. http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10270&skuId=089543095&productId=69864&lotId=089543&category=&catdisplayName=Womens I had to order them from the store, no size 12. They were well worth the wait. They run true to size and are fun to walk in and they go great with jeans.

I really wanted to get that pair but they didn't have my size! :irked:

Very nice shoes! Would love to see pics of how you've matched them up with an outfit! :irked:

Chris

Mikes Spikes July 19, 2011 I special ordered a pair of Black Patent Mary Jane shoes with a Blue Patent 5 7/8" stiletto high heel. They arrived Yesterday 8-24-2011. They fit perfect and are great for wearing long hours. I had them on all day, took some pictures in them and another pair I own from Ableman Trading Co. Mike

post-26480-133522951836_thumb.jpg

post-26480-133522951848_thumb.jpg

post-26480-133522951864_thumb.jpg

post-26480-133522951876_thumb.jpg

post-26480-133522951886_thumb.jpg

Mikes Spikes

July 19, 2011 I special ordered a pair of Black Patent Mary Jane shoes with a Blue Patent 5 7/8" stiletto high heel. They arrived Yesterday 8-24-2011. They fit perfect and are great for wearing long hours. I had them on all day, took some pictures in them and another pair I own from Ableman Trading Co.

Mike

Mike,

Those are very pretty shoes and your outfit and hose highlight how pretty they are. Thank you for sharing with us.

Just ordered these Doc Martens clogs:

http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-6053-dr-martens-una-shoe.aspx

DM do UK9 in many of their styles with heels. I hope it really is UK9/EU43 and not something that's barely EU42 like Aldo.

They arrived yesterday. Fit is good. Size is true UK9 and the box is also marked EU43 and US11 so their size conversions are sensible. Heel is 4", more than 0.75" higher than the height quoted on the website for UK4, which menas they are scaling the heel height sensibly with size. Footbed is leather, something nice which I wasn't necessarily expecting.

I'll wear them round the house a bit today to make sure they're comfortable but I'm pretty certain I'll keep them.

PS: Was going to order the black ones but they weren't available in UK9 when I placed the order. Seem to be available now so I may return the brown ones and get black

at9, Nice clogs, mate. I love clogs and have a lot of them - mostly Clarks and B.O.C., but those you have are really nice and I might check them out, too. Clogs are great to wear in public if you want to be unnoticed. They look unisex. Good luck and thanks for sharing. Steve

Sorry I didn't post any pictures of my Missoni pumps. I'll do so shortly. Today I went to several stores in BA. Tried a couple of boots and booties and finally bought these. As usual, some of the clerks are fine and helpful; others just rather uneased. I have the silver ones in black patent, but I'd rather have them in leather. The other pair is very similar to others I have except for the bun. We are in sales season so, maybe, I'll get a couple of things more.

post-333-133522952204_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522952215_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352295222_thumb.jpg

Sorry I didn't post any pictures of my Missoni pumps. I'll do so shortly.

Today I went to several stores in BA. Tried a couple of boots and booties and finally bought these. As usual, some of the clerks are fine and helpful; others just rather uneased.

I have the silver ones in black patent, but I'd rather have them in leather.

The other pair is very similar to others I have except for the bun.

We are in sales season so, maybe, I'll get a couple of things more.

They look amazing! Glad they were able to help. You will be amazing when your honest, the reaction of some can amaze you too. :)

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Got new ankleboots today... my wife bought these to me. We had a lunch together and afterwards we wandered around shopping mall and browsed through several shoe shops. Finally we hit to shop called Dinsko and found these. Tried them on, my wife complimented the look and decided to by the shoes for me :)

post-1041-133522952884_thumb.jpg

post-1041-133522952887_thumb.jpg

PS: Was going to order the black ones but they weren't available in UK9 when I placed the order. Seem to be available now so I may return the brown ones and get black

The black version of these clogs arrived yesterday:

http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-6053-...-una-shoe.aspx

I have just returned the brown ones; free postage for returns, just get proof of posting.

They are really comfortable and stable. Definitely keeping them. May have another look around the DM site and see what other interesting HH styles they have in UK9.

I've occasionally bought crappy shoes from places like Payless, shoes I'd never have the balls to go out and wear in public, and truth be told found horribly uncomfortable (and ended up throwing out or donating).

These are my first PROPER pair of womens' shoes, bought with comfort and "stealth" in mind:

http://www.zappos.com/clarks-dara-ii

They arrived last week, and am absolutely shocked at the difference a well made pair of shoes can make - they're amazingly comfortable. Went out yesterday with them on for the first time in public. Despite nerves, I can't say that a single person gave me a second look.

Those boots will definitely fit the bill. Have fun.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I've occasionally bought crappy shoes from places like Payless, shoes I'd never have the balls to go out and wear in public, and truth be told found horribly uncomfortable (and ended up throwing out or donating).

These are my first PROPER pair of womens' shoes, bought with comfort and "stealth" in mind:

http://www.zappos.com/clarks-dara-ii

They arrived last week, and am absolutely shocked at the difference a well made pair of shoes can make - they're amazingly comfortable. Went out yesterday with them on for the first time in public. Despite nerves, I can't say that a single person gave me a second look.

Hey Mick

You shouldnt have any problems with something like that, at all...

I have a knee high pair with wedge heels, like this, and never even get a second glance from anybody. The narrower bottom on them feels more snug around the foot too in my experience..

Your totally right though, proper, well made shoes will always be king over the trashy plastic crap anyday...

By cheap, buy twice...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks for that, Tech. I'm somewhat lucky in that my wife and I have the same (well, she's half a size smaller) shoe size. She hates the fact that she has "giant mongo feet", when she's at work I love it. She has a fantastic pair of Aerosole pumps that I plan on snagging in my size for myself, but could never have the balls to wear them out:

http://www.justforshoesonline.com/Aerosoles-Benefit-Womens-Red-Mini-Polka_i116859