Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just two bought from eBay UK the last month (more on their way):

The "Next" being ~5" with almost an inch platform, and would/will look so great this spring (possibly with a nice summery skirt/dress; suggestions, anyone :unsure:?)

The other ones, "Love Label", are a tad higher, almost 6 inches, with ~1½" platform. Also great looking, with a newly acquired light tan knee leather skirt (pictures coming up :silly:

/A.

Love the studded platforms! Very hot heels! Wish i had a pair of those :-)

So many pretty shoes everywhere that will not fit my feet. I am more tuned-in to shoes this Spring than ever before!! Stopped by a mall and Apple store today but seeing all the SHOES is the most exciting. (on people and in stores). OH it is HARD when no one seems to have your large size! (womens 13) Am I stuck with Pleaser & some Avenue? I'm sending 3 pairs pairs of shoes back this week. I was hoping some size 12's would work, but I was sure they could not even be stretched to fit. One going back to Zappos is a man's Cuban Heel. Not quite tall enough to be fun wearing, and the nose was so pointy it looked very feminine, so just didn't fit what I'm looking for. Not tall enough feeling, but very conspicuous in the front with long jeans.

OH it is HARD when no one seems to have your large size! (womens 13)

Am I stuck with Pleaser & some Avenue?

I would assume that someone has already mentioned this before, but, have you tried sexyshoes.com? I know they have pumps and sandals in your size in stock. Quality, perhaps, isn't on a par with LSB or 6inF, but it's good enough to wear wherever you want to wear them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Try not to give up. It took me a while to find a pair that fit, but once I did, I love them. You might check Naturalizer, I have a pair of 12W from them that are very wearable.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! Just ordered a cooler summer sandle wedge from naturalizer- tallest heel from them I could find. (with 20% off coupon I found by googling). Hope 12w from them may fit! Ordered a wedge sandle that might just be wearable out.

Hey what's up everyone. Its been a moment I just wanted to post this to let everyone know that I have some shoes from Natacha Marro on the way. I just got a picture of them from the vendor. I'm really excited to be getting them. I will keep you guys posted on when I get them until then you all take care.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

So many pretty shoes everywhere that will not fit my feet.

I am more tuned-in to shoes this Spring than ever before!! Stopped by a mall and Apple store today but seeing all the SHOES is the most exciting. (on people and in stores).

OH it is HARD when no one seems to have your large size! (womens 13)

Am I stuck with Pleaser & some Avenue?

I'm sending 3 pairs pairs of shoes back this week. I was hoping some size 12's would work, but I was sure they could not even be stretched to fit. One going back to Zappos is a man's Cuban Heel. Not quite tall enough to be fun wearing, and the nose was so pointy it looked very feminine, so just didn't fit what I'm looking for. Not tall enough feeling, but very conspicuous in the front with long jeans.

Zappos has a lot of great shoes up to a 14.

b2please, You are spending lots of time sending shoes back when I think you should try a new approach. I want you to simply try shoes on IN-PERSON while you're shopping for them. This may seem risky or you're scared some bogeyman will come up on you. Many (I mean MANY) people here once ordered only online only to find the shoes they ordered didn't fit properly or the shoe in the box doesn't the picture they saw online. I know a size 13 is harder to find. I suggest finding a shoe store in the Atlanta area that specializes in larger sizes or shoes in general and go see what they have. Depending on how a shoe is made you may indeed fit into a size12. I am an ideal size11 but have been able to fit a fair number of open-toed sandals and wedges in size10. I discovered this by shopping in-person. Besides that, once you get past this notion of trying to BS sales associates by saying that you are buying for someone else (they know you're not) or the notion that all heel will break loose in the store if someone sees a guy trying on women's shoes you will discover another inescapable fact; THE SKY WILL NOT FALL AND YOUR MASCULINITY WILL NOT BE ANY LESS THAN WHEN YOU STARTED YOUR DAY. The secret is to appear confident in all your dealings. A little over a week ago, I visited a Dress Barn wearing bootcut girls jeans, a leather blazer, and knee-high boots with 5" heels under my jeans. I struck up a conversation with a sales associate and she intsntly warmed up to me when I told her I was shopping for me. I tried on the dress I was looking at and then went to the register to check out. a great shopping experience. My point here is that confidence was the difference as it is for all of us here and it will be for you too!!! HappyinHeels:wavey:

b2please,

You are spending lots of time sending shoes back when I think you should try a new approach. I want you to simply try shoes on IN-PERSON while you're shopping for them.

HappyinHeels:wavey:

Thanks for thinking of me, happy in heels.

Hmmmmm,

Maybe you are correct. I'm trying to warm up to your suggestion.

Some random thoughts:

Shouldn't I mainly do what will be enjoyable? Don't we do this for enjoyment?

I'm fairly new at this public part, and going at my own pace.

As a daring newbie trying to confidently go where i want to go/ do what i want to do, I've felt myself sweating and blushing in a couple situations ( my first couple outings) and gotten beyond that. But trying shoes on I might just feel and look miserably uncomfortable if I did it today.

I see your logic, but where does real confidence come from? I'm not sure I can simply will it just yet.

I'll think about this as a goal though, and think about how to get there. It might just take time and taking small steps?

... the notion that all heel will break loose in the store if someone sees a guy trying on women's shoes ...

Well, if the man is overweight (or the shoe is poor quality), one might expect the heel to break loose, eh? :smile:

Like b2please I also haven't tried on heels in a store yet. But I bought shoes in stores (Payless & Avenue), also had an order shipped to a Payless store. I've also returned shoes to a store. That was a little unnerving (was a couple of years ago), but I got through it. The shoes I've ordered online, I did so because that's the only place they were available. Two were size 12, one a size 13, which I couldn't get in a store (and 2 of the 3 came from companies that have local stores near me). At least to me, I'd rather put up with the 'hassle' of having to go back to a store for a return, then the uncomfortableness I'd feel (at least now) by trying on in a store. I did go to an adult store once that stocks clothes & shoes, and probably would have tried them on there, if they had them in stock. My point of this is that it doesn't have to be all (always try them on in the store) or nothing (always order online).

morning all

still tapping away at 2am; maybe the rich chocolate cake at 11:30 wasn't such a good idea......

Anyway, now that spring has sprung, thoughts turn to some warmer weather footwear. Have had some thoughts, as mentioned before, about getting some wedges for use as house shoes to force me to wear a heel as much as possible (and maybe jellies that I could even use in the shower), so after a little searching came up with the following;

Dune Jelly wedge sandals in coral; http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_56308+54478_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Shoes~txtdune%2C+wedge

Then saw these

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010409863_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Shoes~txtred+herring%2C+sirus for some fairly incognito wear.

Melissa Aquarius thong wedges in brown; http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=944450 although £55 here, have picked up off ebay for £27.50 after a bit of hunting

the sandals may be a little too short for my size 9s but will have to see; not a great fan of my feet in womens open toe shoes, maybe need to paint my nails; have thought emerald green as a contrast to the coral - please post any subtle suitable and colour suggestions.

The Melissa wedges are exactly what i was thinking of; with being a thong style, hopefully that will keep my feet higher up the shoes so that my toes don't over hang the front.

The Melissas look like they should be fine getting wet but the Dunes look like they might have a foam centred foot bed which may be prove to absorb water; will have to see.

see pics below for when sales links are broken

Will post again once received.

R

post-612-133522937835_thumb.jpg

post-612-13352293784_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522937842_thumb.jpg

morning all

still tapping away at 2am; maybe the rich chocolate cake at 11:30 wasn't such a good idea......

Anyway, now that spring has sprung, thoughts turn to some warmer weather footwear. Have had some thoughts, as mentioned before, about getting some wedges for use as house shoes to force me to wear a heel as much as possible (and maybe jellies that I could even use in the shower), so after a little searching came up with the following;

Dune Jelly wedge sandals in coral; http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_56308+54478_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Shoes~txtdune%2C+wedge

Then saw these

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010409863_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Shoes~txtred+herring%2C+sirus for some fairly incognito wear.

Melissa Aquarius thong wedges in brown; http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=944450 although £55 here, have picked up off ebay for £27.50 after a bit of hunting

the sandals may be a little too short for my size 9s but will have to see; not a great fan of my feet in womens open toe shoes, maybe need to paint my nails; have thought emerald green as a contrast to the coral - please post any subtle suitable and colour suggestions.

The Melissa wedges are exactly what i was thinking of; with being a thong style, hopefully that will keep my feet higher up the shoes so that my toes don't over hang the front.

The Melissas look like they should be fine getting wet but the Dunes look like they might have a foam centred foot bed which may be prove to absorb water; will have to see.

see pics below for when sales links are broken

Will post again once received.

R

I love the dune strawberry. Wish they were mine.

Hello all, we come up with the same theme again. I say that I will never buy shoes unless I can try them on first. I think sales staff and customers must be getting used to me popping in to see what the have now. All shops. Charity Shops too, often come up with treats in them,(those in my avatar cost £3.00 from Matalan) but still try on first. Why? Manufacturer's lasts are all different sizes although they say 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8. I can often fit any of these sizes. I have shoes in all of these sizes and all are correct. I love the thrill of walking round the shops, looking and trying if I like a style. Live with it, enjoy it. No-one will say come with me SIR! It is a fact of life these days. It's your choice, your life to enjoy. Muddypaws.

My wife gave me the most wonderful surprise. She brought home a pair of matching "his and her" :smile: Vera Wang 5" pumps with a 1.25" covered platform. She has never suprised me with new heels before and to see a matching pair for her was just icing on the cake. We have gone shopping together for shoes in the past, and we have always bought different pairs from each other, this is our very first matching pair. These are real beauties and are surpisingly comfortable.

post-12379-133522938013_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522938017_thumb.jpg

@hhboots inspired me with his pictures. Together with my wife we decided to buy Aldo Franchette (UK 7 and UK 9). And so here there is a picture of these beauties :smile:

that's awesome, i suppose those are hers on top?

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Hi there,

I just got me some new shoes as the new fashion collections are available everywhere now. I decided to go for a low heel pump type of shoe (as you see them a lot overhere) and a type of mid heel boots.

Who else has done some shopping?

greetz

GJ

I love the boots they are very sexy

@hhboots inspired me with his pictures. Together with my wife we decided to buy Aldo Franchette (UK 7 and UK 9). And so here there is a picture of these beauties :D

:smile:

My wife gave me the most wonderful surprise. She brought home a pair of matching "his and her" :smile: Vera Wang 5" pumps with a 1.25" covered platform. She has never suprised me with new heels before and to see a matching pair for her was just icing on the cake.

We have gone shopping together for shoes in the past, and we have always bought different pairs from each other, this is our very first matching pair. These are real beauties and are surpisingly comfortable.

@hhboots inspired me with his pictures. Together with my wife we decided to buy Aldo Franchette (UK 7 and UK 9). And so here there is a picture of these beauties :D

To hhboots and dahool:

Those are very pretty high heels and both of you are lucky to have wives that support your love of high heels and wll go shopping with you for them. Congratulations to you both on your purchases.