Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Perhaps a somewhat timid choice for most of you guys, but to me they seem the perfect mix of masc/fem, all day, not-over-the-top heeled boots. It's a 6cm / 2.5" heel. Available in Europe through Otto (brand: Tamaris) Feedback - as always - is highly appreciated! Acceptable for work?

post-11084-133522856148_thumb.jpg

Nice t-straps. Have you worn them outside of the house in public, yeet?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Perhaps a somewhat timid choice for most of you guys, but to me they seem the perfect mix of masc/fem, all day, not-over-the-top heeled boots.

It's a 6cm / 2.5" heel. Available in Europe through Otto (brand: Tamaris)

Feedback - as always - is highly appreciated! Acceptable for work?

These boots are perfect for males that might be afraid to wear heels in public. The boots are the right style and the heels the right height and will not attract attention. Perfect for building one's confidence.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guest Loveshiheels

Here are couple pairs of heels I bought not so long ago. Had trouble trying to take a good picture of me wearing them. Also a few pics of my heel collection so far.

post-8861-133522856217_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522856245_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522856271_thumb.jpg

post-8861-13352285631_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522856314_thumb.jpg

Nice collection. Some Elli. Highest Heel and one pair that looks like it could have come from LSB. I like the black sandals.

Guest Loveshiheels

Nice collection. Some Elli. Highest Heel and one pair that looks like it could have come from LSB. I like the black sandals.

You are correct both the twin straps and the sandles are from LSB.

Here are couple pairs of heels I bought not so long ago. Had trouble trying to take a good picture of me wearing them. Also a few pics of my heel collection so far.

Nice selection, I'm loving the first pair a lot!!!

rmacie...

You look classic as always in those cool red high heels. Thanks for sharing those with us. I always look forward to your photos. Keep up the good work.:roll:

bought these the other day and loving them they take some wearing but feel great think im going too invest in a pair of oxfords in a similar height

david...

I have a pair similar to those. Are those 6" high heels? Mine are a full 6" high heel. I love wearing them around the house. I don't wear them in public very often. I can't walk that fast in them.

Thank you for sharing the photo.:roll:

Hi, I brought brought my first pair of heels today, 4 inches, I could not wait to get home to wear them:w00t2: I hope you all like them!

I take it you have a large foot. the 4 inchers don't look high at all on you.