Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just found these this morning. They are Aldo size 41, found at a consignment shop for $5.00. Could not believe the price, I grabbed them up quickly.

Those are nice shoes at any price. Nice find!

Just as a note for those who may be in the Chicago area. I stopped at the Nine West outlet store at Gurnee Mills today and was plesantly surprised to find size 12 available in most every shoe in the store. That is the first time I've seen that. Granted, it was like one pair in size 12, but at least they were available. Kudos to Nine West. Wish I would have had the cash to pick up a pair or two!

I just picked these up a few days ago...

My boss was out of the office so I got to wear them around the office all day!!

Nice shoes !

If your boss is a female then you may want to show her your new shoes ?

I just found these this morning. They are Aldo size 41...

I envy you being able to wear shoes from Aldo since most are too narrow for me :wave:

They look nice and you got them at a very good price too. Well done !

i bought these from payless last week, and love them, have yet to wear them out in public yet. i will possibly wear them tomorrow when i goto lunch with my g/f

On the way home from a meeting with a client this afternoon, I stopped by a 5 Guy's Hamburger place and saw a young woman wearing an identical pair. She was cute and those shoes looked on her.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On the way home from a meeting with a client this afternoon, I stopped by a 5 Guy's Hamburger place and saw a young woman wearing an identical pair. She was cute and those shoes looked on her.....

i am wearing them as i lay here in bed typing this, they are very comfy, and this is the first pair of flats i have owned

Good day to everyone. I have purchased another pair of Oxfords, White Patent, 6 1/4" high heel from Sexy Shoes. I am trying size 14 US becouse of such a high heel. Total cost S/H, $96.49. Haven't a clew when they will get here. Just have to wait. Mike

Got these today. Yes, I know they are might not qualify in some peoples mind as high heels but they feel great to me.

I love 'em! A perfect example of a really elegant design that embellishment "crutches" would only cheapen. The heel height is just right for the design, and they've gotta' be "all day long" comfortable. Care to share your source?

UpBy5

Hi Daniel, That's about my standard just now. I went to TKmaxx a short while ago, and they had a pair of Maroon heels from Nine West I tried very hard too get them on my feet, no go. If they have them, they are on the shelf. I saw they were in Debenhams too, but I can't get to Debs.Still hoping. They passedthe 100% mark. A pair of "must haves", 5 inch with small Platforms. I get the same feelings, but there are some!!!!!!!!! Muddypaws

I went to get some new boots yesterday but they didn't have them. I am going to check in a different town next week. While I was there I did get these new shoes though. UK size 7 - approximately 4 1/2 inch heel with approximately 1/2 inch hidden platform.

post-10923-133522927423_thumb.jpg

Good day to everyone. I have purchased another pair of Oxfords, White Patent, 6 1/4" high heel from Sexy Shoes. I am trying size 14 US becouse of such a high heel. Total cost S/H, $96.49. Haven't a clew when they will get here. Just have to wait. Mike

Let us know how they turn out. Sexy Shoes always seemed like a great place to buy larger size heels, but I've never had any personal experience with them.

At last Next have started shipping to Australia, cant wait to order shoes from them :-)

Hope you can get some soon. Are there any in particular you like?

Two new pairs of courts/pumps, suede, 1 black the other camel/beige approximately 5" were both meant to be £10 but 1 pair came up as only £6. :wave:

Can't find a pic yet.

I bought this:

http://www.high-heels.com.pl/p35,czolenka-poker-high-heels-5-camel-leopard.html .

Now i'm trying well dress to them:

http://i2.fmix.pl/fmi1380/785d255d002253334cdb069d ,

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi730/78444bc400245b694cdb0695 ,

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi2692/0fd58493001684684cdb068e .

Sorry for bad quality. Tomorrow will be day and maybe i will make some photos in good light.

I think it looks ok, but i need new clothes, new car and new woman to them (joking, i don't have woman and car :wave:).

I was wondering about this shoes:

http://www.high-heels.com.pl/p25,klapki-domina-101-high-heels-6.html .

But i'm afraid that i couldn't walk in them normally.

This shoes are only for special occasions or to bed.

Hello to all. Today the U.S.Mail delivered a brand new pair of White patent oxford, 7 1/4" high heel shoes. Sorry, I don't have a photo of the shoes. However , I am sure most of you have seen them. They are from " Diva Devine Wear" out of Alberta, Canada. Also, Check " Who has bought some new boots? " Mike

No offence, but that look definately isnt a good look, on anybody, male or female, I think you might be laughed at real bad if you went out like that...

How come you always look like somebody is holding a gun to your head too, or forcing you to do this? Are you NEVER happy in heels?

A smile is the perfect accessory to any outfit...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!