Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Thank you yes once fastens they are tight and rigid and feel a part oft foot it help with walking they are pretty comfy too the strap don't take long to fasten they are worth it thanks again

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

Ok so here is a better picture of my new shoe's! I think they make my leg's look great! Who say's women have better leg's! LOL:silly: My only complant I have is that I am going to have to get some of those pad's for the foot bed and the heel. With hose on the shoe slide's up and down off my heel. Right now I have cotten balls stuffed in the toe of the shoe to keep my feet from sliding down so they are kind of uncomfortable! Mainly cause of the cotten balls pushing against my toes. Oh well I will deff get it fixed though cause I Really do like this shoe now that I bought it! This picture really doesn't do my leg's or the shoe much justice! It's a little too dark but it will work for now!

Great shoes, very classy, elegant style.

Ok as promissed here are a few picture's of my new Fioni Pump's from payless. For a shoe that came from there store they are just beautiful. The only problem I had was when I tried them on in the store with there little sock thing's they fit great feet didn't slide around or anything. As soon as I got them home and put on a pair of hose I could hardly walk in them cause my heel kept sliding out cause my foot was slidnging too far forward. At first I put a buch of cotton balls in the toe witch help to make them fit but they smashed my toes too bad, but it did help them fit better. So I ended up going out and bying the Dr Schoell's for her insert's and bam no more problem's. The biggest problem I have is getting use to standing in them. Since this is the highest skinnyest heel I have even with the insert's the ball's of my feet bother me after awhile. So I wear them for about 30 min's at a time until my feet are use too being that high. Let me know if there are any trick's too help with the foot pain other than what I have already done? PS As you can see the shoe is a paten leather pump, with a 3.75" heel height and a spike heel!

post-18403-133522913857_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522913877_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522913895_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522913919_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522913938_thumb.jpg

I had to pass Lakeside last week, and saw these in newlook, they are a size 8 UK but the over the top padding in the toe box reduced them to a 7, so that had to go, and now they fit perfectly.

Those are lovely looking shoes you have! wouldn't mind a pair of those myself! are they comfortable to wear for long periods of time?

Ok as promissed here are a few picture's of my new Fioni Pump's from payless. For a shoe that came from there store they are just beautiful. The only problem I had was when I tried them on in the store with there little sock thing's they fit great feet didn't slide around or anything. As soon as I got them home and put on a pair of hose I could hardly walk in them cause my heel kept sliding out cause my foot was slidnging too far forward. At first I put a buch of cotton balls in the toe witch help to make them fit but they smashed my toes too bad, but it did help them fit better. So I ended up going out and bying the Dr Schoell's for her insert's and bam no more problem's. The biggest problem I have is getting use to standing in them. Since this is the highest skinnyest heel I have even with the insert's the ball's of my feet bother me after awhile. So I wear them for about 30 min's at a time until my feet are use too being that high. Let me know if there are any trick's too help with the foot pain other than what I have already done?

I have a pair of those myself and they're terrific! Bravo to you on your purchase. Double bravo on using insoles which is what I do. The only thing I can suggest is to wear them on a regular basis, even if it's just indoors until you break them in and your feet get used to the height. Hopefully, that will be of use to you.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I had to pass Lakeside last week, and saw these in newlook, they are a size 8 UK but the over the top padding in the toe box reduced them to a 7, so that had to go, and now they fit perfectly.

Fantastic shoes. Love the style. They look incredibly sexy but with the ribbon also very cute!

Are they comfortable to walk in? I would love to try them on

Ok as promissed here are a few picture's of my new Fioni Pump's from payless.

For a shoe that came from there store they are just beautiful...

Greetings scrappycoco :-)

These shoes are very nice indeed !

Did not know Payless was selling shoes like these.

Hope you will enjoy them !

Fantastic shoes. Love the style. They look incredibly sexy but with the ribbon also very cute!

Are they comfortable to walk in? I would love to try them on

They are a bit higher than I usually wear but with the insole padding removed they are still very comfortable, the padding was totally over the top with a full insole about 2mm thick! which left no room for the toes. here's a couple more pics

post-11426-133522913961_thumb.jpg

post-11426-133522913966_thumb.jpg

Ok as promissed here are a few picture's of my new Fioni Pump's from payless. For a shoe that came from there store they are just beautiful. The only problem I had was when I tried them on in the store with there little sock thing's they fit great feet didn't slide around or anything. As soon as I got them home and put on a pair of hose I could hardly walk in them cause my heel kept sliding out cause my foot was slidnging too far forward. At first I put a buch of cotton balls in the toe witch help to make them fit but they smashed my toes too bad, but it did help them fit better. So I ended up going out and bying the Dr Schoell's for her insert's and bam no more problem's. The biggest problem I have is getting use to standing in them. Since this is the highest skinnyest heel I have even with the insert's the ball's of my feet bother me after awhile. So I wear them for about 30 min's at a time until my feet are use too being that high. Let me know if there are any trick's too help with the foot pain other than what I have already done?

PS

As you can see the shoe is a paten leather pump, with a 3.75" heel height and a spike heel!

I have the Predictions version of that pump. They are a perfect fit in 11M and extremely comfortable. I credit them with changing my ex's attitude of me in heels for the good. I was trying on some new trousers and since they were a little long I decided to slip on the pumps and let her see me in them. When she saw me in them she quickly pulled me into the bedroom and made me take off the trousers. Eventually she asked me to get her a matching pair, which I gladly did.

post-1132-133522914019_thumb.jpg

post-1132-133522914022_thumb.jpg

Went to Spring shoes this afternoon to buy the gray gladiator's sandals. While walking out of the store, I saw the black stiletto with rounded toe. Tried them and I could not resist (again) so I bought both pairs...:)

post-14338-133522914027_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522914039_thumb.jpg

5.00, like new on ebay. Just had to have them. They fit great and I can't wait to wear them out shopping.

Nice choice, and the price is right! Hope you get to take some pics while out and about in those. Would enjoy seeing that!

Woo, hoo, me again........and again! So, just over a month since I bought the Carvelas in Manchester. As the Brits may have noticed, Debenhams had a short, 20% off sale last week, with a substantial selection of shoes included. Saw a couple of pairs I liked; Multistraps and Satin Bows but only bought the Satin Bows (really should have bought both!). Anyway, have just been browsing and the good old cookies have come into play and the Office website popped up, so had to have a look and found the Lady of the House for sale at £15 down from £70! so had to buy.....well would have been rude not to, would have preferred the brown but blacks good for me. Had to buy UK8 but I have come to love the feel of a firm fitting pair of heels. Now that makes........17 pairs Richard

post-612-133522914247_thumb.jpeg

post-612-13352291425_thumb.jpeg

post-612-133522914251_thumb.jpg

I bought a nice comfy pair of the Caelyn wedges from Payless today, as they had them in size 13. I love rounded toes, so this style was right up my alley - stylish AND comfy all in one!

post-29-133522914254_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

just bought these, my 3rd pairs now, I only wear platforms and i like it nice and high ! I crossed dressed once and wore a pair of red 5" platform one night... felt excellent ! but im still not very good at walking in heels yet. need more practises.. im 68kg right noe... i wanna loose like 8 kg, anyone knows slimming plan? thanks:silly: bought these today 'http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370375300959&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT'

Very cool wasted giraffe! I see we have very similar taste in mj's. I really like the strappy patent ones. I have a pair sorta like them only blk leather with 3 straps and a 5" heel which I can wear all day they are so comfy. They are made by steve madden.

real men wear heels

Hi All!!

Just bought these, my first pair at Macy's today!! Wesbite doesn't show them in sz 11 but the store I was in had them and they fit really well!! Very well made and comfy as I drove home with them adorning my feet!

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=35287&PageID=151557737035953&CURRENT_PAGE=5

http://www.hhplace.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=9803&stc=1&d=1274491847This would be a great shoe to wear to the mall or to the movies under your jeans. Macy's is as helpful as they say!!

HappyinHeels-Blissful in wedges

post-18145-133522914392_thumb.jpg

Depending upon how high platforms you are looking for, they're readily available on almost any shoe seller's website.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.