Who has bought some new shoes

gj

You're right - those boots are stunning.

So how much did they actually cost you? Still in the £80-£100 area, i'd guess. Too rich for my high-heels budget! :santa_hat:

No, they were marked of to $79.95 and then I received another 30% off because I bought two pairs of shoes. Really a steal !

Shoes are so much less expensive in the US now than in Europe. I travel occasionally to Europe and can 't afford anything there anymore. The high rate of the Euro to the dollar doesn't help. You should all come and shop in the US.

Your boot is the "Gallivant" style and came in a few varieties (smooth, patterned) and knee and calf height. They are beautiful boots, especially in the smooth, knee high style. ENJOY!!!

It's all about the heel!

I just bought new stilleto heels. I hope you like them. 5" heels, my first. I like the way they feel and I walk. Talk about walking with your hips swinging. I walk like a women with these heels. Enjoy.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of ankle strap shoes, but those were definitely nice looking. A question: Was that you modelling those shoes in that pic? Inquiring minds wanna know! If so, you have damn nice legs!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I just bought my first pair of heels, I have size 44 (10) so it is a bit hard to find the correct size. After pondering for a long time I decided I wanted to give it a try and wear heels. Because I know nothing of ladies sizes I wanted to try them on and went to a shop specialized in large sizes. After walking around the shop for some time I collected all my courage and went inside asking the female shop attendant if she could help me finding a good pair. Somehow she assumed it was for a party and we settled on a pair of black open pumps with a 3.5 inch heel. The first few steps were rather difficult, but I got the hang of it after an hour or so. I find them quite comfortable, walking down stairs and driving is no problem at all. I realized that when I wear heels I am much more concious of my balance and general posture. I still dont know if they are a bit too large or the richt size. I have a bit of open space at the heel, but when I have worn them for a couple of hours they are hard to take off.

I just bought new stilleto heels. I hope you like them. 5" heels, my first. I like the way they feel and I walk. Talk about walking with your hips swinging. I walk like a women with these heels. Enjoy.

Hi latindancer,

Your shoes and legs are nice... I've bought some shoes like yours but I'm not so happy with the model. By the way they are very comfortable except the bottom part of the stiletto in steel (a little bit slippery on tiles)

post-8718-133522852593_thumb.jpg

post-8718-1335228526_thumb.jpg

Hello everybody, Yesterday, I'd bought a new pair of boots, 3" wedge heel very comfortable to wear: post-7236-133522852622_thumb.jpg What are you thinking about them?

johnieheel, you are US9 size. Every bought the 6" pump with ancle strap from heelbuy on ebay? I'm a SA size 7 which is the same as UK7? Some of the conversion charts say I should be US9 and others say US10 or US9.5.

http://www.boomspeed.com/onegoodbuy/2001BPU.JPG

I bought them in size 9 but seem rather tight. Have you got them? If so, how do you find the size 9? They are HOLLYWOOD HEELS

johnieheel, you are US9 size. Every bought the 6" pump with ancle strap from heelbuy on ebay? I'm a SA size 7 which is the same as UK7? Some of the conversion charts say I should be US9 and others say US10 or US9.5.

http://www.boomspeed.com/onegoodbuy/2001BPU.JPG

I bought them in size 9 but seem rather tight. Have you got them? If so, how do you find the size 9? They are HOLLYWOOD HEELS

I don't buy very many extreme heels. Just mostly heels I can wear all day. 3-5".

real men wear heels

I got them at this new outlet mall in El-Paso called the Rack Room. They are the most comfortable boots that I have owned and the cowboy boots I buy are not cheap boots but these new ones are more comfortable, also I have worn them to work the last two days and only one person even noticed that I was wearing new boots. One of my fellow programmers asked yesterday hey is that new boots and I said yes and he said I like em. other than that not one look or comment.

I brought myself some cute pink platform heels from Pleaser. Got some lacy little ankle socks to wear with them as well. I slept in them last night, they're so comfy. I absolutely adore wearing them.

http://www.fantasyheels.co.uk/acatalog/lap_dancers_6_inch_stiletto_open_toe_wrap_16.html

I really like those! I have the dolly 76 blk. They are comfy.

real men wear heels

Bought these a while ago and just got around to shooting pics of them

Superman has red boots right?

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my Deal of the Day Ankle Boots $10 @ Rack Room Shoes

Posted Image

Posted Image

johnieheel here's a couple pair of MJ's I found at the bottom of my shoe bin

Posted Image

Posted Image

rx

Hey all, I just picked up these today. I had actually just gone to the Transit store here to pick up the ankel high pair like them for my gf. And she said I should try on the knee ones, so when I did I bought them and wore them out of the store lol

http://www.transitshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=65757485&&var=d&ckey=CA

Guest Jezzaboots

New boots from santa cruz!

What do you think about them?

Greetings from

HeelTV

HeelTV,

Those boots are amazing. I went looking for 'Santa Cruz' on the web but could get no links to any websites. Do you have any links to the site you fot them from or did you buy them on the highstreet?

Cheers

Jez

Bought these a while ago and just got around to shooting pics of them

Superman has red boots right?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a pair that looks just like those from Payless. Amazing boots, and they are just fun! I like wearing mine under jeans, and they were just too cool to pass up.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hey all, I just picked up these today. I had actually just gone to the Transit store here to pick up the ankel high pair like them for my gf. And she said I should try on the knee ones, so when I did I bought them and wore them out of the store lol

http://www.transitshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=65757485&&var=d&ckey=CA

Great looking boots Newfie.

real men wear heels

Here are the Italian Heels Tonia boots in a custom color. Dr. Shoe suggested in http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/high_heels_wanted/9741-they_d_perfect_if_they_weren_t_purple.html that I contact the factory directly to see if they'd make them for me. Mauro is the customer service rep; he is both precise and informative. The whole transaction went well. The surprise was what happened when I put these on. Now I want to throw away my other shoes since these are easily the most comfortable things I have ever had on my feet. Italian Heels have got themselves a very happy customer; I will be ordering from them again soon.

I'm not a boot fan, but with those one, I will have no problem. Very nice choice ;)

Yes indeed italianheels are very good in manufacturing, i have bought myself one pair of pump chanel type and i'm more than happy.