gj

Who has bought some new shoes

With spring just around the corner and new heels on my mind I decided to take a chance on ebay and see what they had to offer . Looks like I hit the wedge lotto ! Espadrilles have always been a "shoe in" for a future purchase for me and these have a small platform and just the right height with denim style uppers . BTW the auction was won for $11.50 USD plus shipping and they fit good . With no further adieu , I submit my latest purchase .5a8cd5e95885f_s-l1600NewWedges.thumb.jpg.f3a3c24679b16adb64a35d1312e6d939.jpg 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, canadianbeaver17 said:

I haven’t been out shopping a bit, but I had the chance yesterday and today.  

Yesterday I purchased these nude suede strappy heels from Aldo.  I was debating what pair to get, as they had several nude ones in my size.  I opted for the high 5” heel because, well, why not? :)   I normally shop at this store and have always had great service.  The two SA I have not seen before.  One was very standoffish, but the other was very helpful.  She really took the time to help me out  

Today I grabbed these black strappy ones from Call It Spring   I don’t normally shop there, but was draw by the clearance sign.  I got these in a size smaller that I normally wear, but the length was good   Might need to stretch them a bit, but that’s not a big deal.  

I’ve been looking for strappy pairs like this for a while.  I finally took the plunge!  Can’t wait to rock em.

Being winter, are those heels on sale?

I thought there might not be a very high demand for sandals in Windsor in the winter. I waiting for a sale (clearance would be nicer) for another pair of FB Canti's in black.

On 2/19/2012 at 6:35 PM, danielp6406 said:

Finally, I found a pair of classic pumps that fits perfectly. They are Jessica Simpson "Jessica" in size 10M. I normally wear size 11 but these shoes in size 10 are perfect :wavey:. What a relief to find a pair which is wide enough at the toe box !

post-14338-133522973436_thumb.jpg

Love them super much

• Like 1

Jessica Simpson shoes that are wider than normal?  Wow, that is rare.  I've never found a pair of those that fit me anywhere near comfortably.

4 hours ago, HHMafia said:

Stilleto penny loafer Just bought these, something about penny loafer stilleto that I love. Yes I know the heel is border line, but it is the thinnest I've seen as of late in a loafer this high

I just checked them. Wowee they are great looking shoes and i love the colour. 

Please let us all know how sizing goes. It seems to be strange on the conversions

7 hours ago, HHMafia said:

Stilleto penny loafer Just bought these, something about penny loafer stilleto that I love. Yes I know the heel is border line, but it is the thinnest I've seen as of late in a loafer this high

You know, I've been looking everywhere for a pair with block heels and ordinary leather - not patent. I found some cheap patent ones and bought them simply because they were the right style, but I've never worn them in public. If I could remove the shine I'd probably wear them, but they are plastic, not leather.

11 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

You know, I've been looking everywhere for a pair with block heels and ordinary leather - not patent. I found some cheap patent ones and bought them simply because they were the right style, but I've never worn them in public. If I could remove the shine I'd probably wear them, but they are plastic, not leather.

You could try 'painting' the plastic patent loafers with a semi-matt (satin) varnish; it should 'take' if the plastic is clean and ought not to crack unless unduly flexed.   A solvent-based varnish would be better (more durable) but nowadays is less easy to find than water-based.   An aerosol might be easiest to use - try craft shops.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:21 AM, HHMafia said:

These look great!