Who has bought some new shoes

gj

53A31418-1926-49CD-8BFD-137F0289AF7F.thumb.jpeg.2b46c9fd375cf8a94357b4fb1e02cef4.jpeg55B672BF-B5D0-4D1B-A892-D62849FF60EA.thumb.jpeg.d327888459c55b8b14f353f41073b3e9.jpeg

A unexpected shopping trip today..didn’t expect to be coming home with these. Both pairs were picked by my partner for me to wear around the house..I also bought her two pairs. 

• Like 3

On 24/10/2017 at 5:51 PM, chrigi-ch said:

These hot GioHels came in yesterday
i ordered them at ebay with my
ideas for the material and color (OK the color combi is on the ebay page)
the heel is 18cm
the plateau is a little bit less then 2cm
and they are very good done.
the quality is perfect and they are OK for walk..

GioHel_black_red3.jpg

Now those are my kind of heels :happy:

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

13 hours ago, Rhys said:

53A31418-1926-49CD-8BFD-137F0289AF7F.thumb.jpeg.2b46c9fd375cf8a94357b4fb1e02cef4.jpeg

A unexpected shopping trip today..didn’t expect to be coming home with these. Both pairs were picked by my partner for me to wear around the house..I also bought her two pairs. 

Nice ankle boots, love the touch of lace. 

Your so lucky to have a partner like that. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BFGheels said:

Nice ankle boots, love the touch of lace. 

Your so lucky to have a partner like that. 

I feel honoured to have a partner like I have, I know I’m very lucky man. 

14 hours ago, Rhys said:

53A31418-1926-49CD-8BFD-137F0289AF7F.thumb.jpeg.2b46c9fd375cf8a94357b4fb1e02cef4.jpeg55B672BF-B5D0-4D1B-A892-D62849FF60EA.thumb.jpeg.d327888459c55b8b14f353f41073b3e9.jpeg

stunning.... I love the block heel platforms... where are they from?
and yes - you're very lucky :)

5 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

stunning.... I love the block heel platforms... where are they from?
and yes - you're very lucky :)

They aren’t heels from a popular shop, haha. Bought them from primark, haha. Couldn’t leave them there. Going to stop buying so many heels for a little while haha

• Like 1

I find the high centre of gravity with platforms difficult to deal with. I have some with 3 inch platforms/7.5 inch heels and they are really easy to walk in until all of a sudden they tip sideways with no warning and for no apparent reason. It's lethal, and I'm terrified of breaking an ankle. I have some similar ones but with 2 inch platforms and have no such problem. What about you? Yours are awesome - I'd love to try them!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• 2 weeks later...

tina,

The bottoms of those shoes look similar to some styles I've seen on lapiazza-highheels.com which, despite he Italian-looking name, is headquartered near Dusseldorf, Germany. They are known for their platform sandals designs. Don't have any but I love that height and sassy style. I imagine this is a party shoe for you??  HappyinHeels

4 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

tina,

The bottoms of those shoes look similar to some styles I've seen on lapiazza-highheels.com which, despite he Italian-looking name, is headquartered near Dusseldorf, Germany. They are known for their platform sandals designs. Don't have any but I love that height and sassy style. I imagine this is a party shoe for you??  HappyinHeels

Are La Piazza still in business? They did some wonderful shoes. I see the link works but the site is a bit random.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

On 15/11/2017 at 9:47 AM, Tacchi Alti said:

Are La Piazza still in business? They did some wonderful shoes. I see the link works but the site is a bit random.

They might still take your money, but you never get the shoes. Frankly, they are just acting as scammers these days.

Just got these in from EBay. 5 inch heels with a 1 inch platform, red suede open toe. 

I haven’t wore heels in months due to reasons so buying these has got me up and going again. I also have been wearing and buy leggings more. Love wearing leggings in the gym and casually at home. 

F9BB7C5B-0AEE-4DDE-8981-01E893A29423.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cali said:

Brand??

Nice back zippers and laser cut...

No brand just off ebay seller. 

Gettinf used to walking in heels again and enjoying the sexy feeling again. Been 6 months since I last wore heels 

13 hours ago, BFGheels said:

Just got these in from EBay. 5 inch heels with a 1 inch platform, red suede open toe. 

I haven’t wore heels in months due to reasons so buying these has got me up and going again. I also have been wearing and buy leggings more. Love wearing leggings in the gym and casually at home. 

F9BB7C5B-0AEE-4DDE-8981-01E893A29423.jpeg

Really cute sandals, @BFGheels - love the zip on the back!

1 hour ago, Tacchi Alti said:

You wear the sandals in the gym too?

Haha no. Just leggings with sport shoes (better support for weights) and a singlet

i think I would do more damage doing the gym in sandals or heels 

Sooooo, this is a very happy post for me to be sharing.

My girlfriend went away for a week on a business trip and got back on Saturday. After catching up a bit, she went to unpack her bag and gave me an early birthday present :D

1.thumb.jpg.28727a3ddbb12bbcfade3527dcd05fb9.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.e70641ee17c9b0d60c266a616d6e5548.jpg

The second pic is to give a better indication of the colour, as they look black for the most part, but when the light touches them you can see they are actually a dark navy blue.

Also, this marks a significant step toward acceptance of my heeling for my girlfriend and I.

• Like 9