gj

Who has bought some new shoes

7,391 posts in this topic

Another great deal...this high heel addiction always gets to me. Found these at lollicouture. And I see they have restocked in the navy blue platforms too. If anybody has seen my previous pair and liked them.

shoes-heels-el1-nini-1turquoise_1_1.jpg

3 people like this

It has been far too long!

I'm still wearing heels about three days a week and still rotating my assortment around to keep my selections healthy and fresh.  Amazingly I was able to hit the Nordstrom Rack lottery (it had been a long time) and found this first pair in my size.  Amazingly it seems that the size 13 section is making a slow comeback (however only a dozen or so total pairs and many still at near inflated retail) and the size 12 area is back and decently sized - for you guys and gals who take a size 12.  These are BCBGeneration and I've noticed with their size 12 and 13 heels sometimes they tend to be using what looks like the size 11 heel, so they come up just a hair short.  It's not very noticeable unless you really look for it up close but it's something I've come to expect.  It doesn't throw my stride off any and the shoes are always really comfortable, but it is something to keep in mind if you put miles on your heels over hard surfaces.  I tend to be on carpet most of the time so it's not as much of an issue.  These are kind of a textured matte black but are still smooth to the touch, something I call "80's faux leather."

The second pair are Christian Siriano for Payless, the "Habit" pumps that it seems everyone is divided on.  I tend to wear a 13 in nearly all heels (exceptions made for some Torrid 12W styles, some MUCH older Payless 12W styles, and an occasional pair of Nine West 12M that fit loose), and that's what I ordered in these.  Yes, as many have said, they fit tight - to begin with.  However after breaking in, these fit PERFECTLY.  I cannot think of a pair of pumps I've owned in my life that fit so perfectly.  I wish Payless would restock these in black so I could get another pair, along with the faux suede dark teal and silver.  Another case of Payless only paying attention to the complaints.  These really do have that perfect "foot to shoe" fit and look, but yes, they did have to be broken in.

ul208.jpg

ul209.jpg

ul210.jpg

ul211.jpg

6 people like this

I like both pairs of heels on you. Thanks for the pics.

Happy Heeling.

bluejay

Been a while Lime!  Glad to see you still like the classic styles!  Nice looking shoes.  The cut on the BCBG heels is quite nice.

These are my latest, Office London patent red stilettos. Just love these :)

2017-04-16_13-32-47.jpg

4 people like this

32 minutes ago, NEHeels said:

These are my latest, Office London patent red stilettos. Just love these :)

2017-04-16_13-32-47.jpg

wow - very sexy! Would love to see them on you

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:33 PM, Lime15 said:

ul209.jpg

ul211.jpg

Both pairs are great - but I especially like the suede look one

Lime....  Was wondering where you been!!  I like the shoes too, they both look very nice.  Maybe we will cross paths shoe shopping some day.  Have fun, take care...   sf

I just ordered new heels. Hope they will arrive soon.

Open_toe_heels.PNG

1 person likes this

On 4/7/2017 at 2:47 PM, luketheduke8 said:

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

those look to be fun