Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 9/29/2022 at 11:49 AM, flavio said:

These are getting a lot of wear. Obviously very eye catching without being too high, three inches block heels. Bought from the men's collection from Asos Design.

Got lots of compliments from men and women as well.

They're very plastic/synthetic on the upper and rubber soles but well made. Very comfortable. I really like them, don't know how much time will last.

photo_2022-09-29_17-45-13.jpg

photo_2022-09-29_17-40-55.jpg

Yes indeed!  These are the ones I have seen online and admired!  Perhaps not top quality/leather, but good looking and affordable.  I like the idea of the rubber soles, a little better grip and quieter.  

Yes, I like to wear red  boots. I have two pairs one in a western style and one in a Steve Madden, block heel knee boots with a platform and 4" big block heels. I like both pairs and am wearing them out now that fall has arrived. Usually get compliments from both women and men always positive.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, balletboot said:

I got out shopping yesterday to a rather large outdoor mall. Found myself some Sam Edelman (danna) black pumps with a 5 inch heel! It's so nice to find a pair that's not 4 inches

Screenshot_20221014-145358_Instagram_compress52.jpg

Really attractive pumps. Hope you find them very comfortable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StilettoLuv said:

Really attractive pumps. Hope you find them very comfortable.

Thanks! I was wearing heels all day the day I bought them so they felt super comfortable when I tried them on at the store. But after trying them on again at home I realized they will definitely need a few hours around the house to be ready.

12 hours ago, balletboot said:

I got out shopping yesterday to a rather large outdoor mall. Found myself some Sam Edelman (danna) black pumps with a 5 inch heel! It's so nice to find a pair that's not 4 inches

Are they truly 5" heels?   They don't look that high, and websites suggest 4.2 - 4.5", which presumably varies with size. 

23 hours ago, bambam said:

Have a pair of those. Super comfy, just high, so, can be a workout.

I would love if they were even a tad higher! But I won't complain about finding a 5 inch single sole without having to order online

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Got a new pair of Sorel Sport Wedges, and they make very comfortable dog walking shoes :)

522F524A-35BB-4BD2-BCB7-E14B73296AA2.jpeg

been looking at those,,, I have a ton of Sorel wedge boots, they are awesome!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CAT said:

been looking at those,,, I have a ton of Sorel wedge boots, they are awesome!!

Yea, have to walk two huskies a couple times a day for multiple miles. Sexy heels are not an option.

• Like 3

(formerly known as "JimC")

54 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

Yea, have to walk two huskies a couple times a day for multiple miles. Sexy heels are not an option.

C419C085-C52A-4C74-A1C7-02128E1700E2.thumb.jpeg.a49607c48fb508771b55e5ff2836a2d2.jpeg

Love my Sorels.    I think I have 15 pair!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, balletboot said:

I have just brought the same pair! I had to have them when I tried them on in the store. 

361A7E37-F227-47AB-AEFB-A5DF28ABFF58.jpeg

Just got these sexy beauties, I can’t stay out of them. I’m going out in them today 

CC048366-BF4D-4380-87B9-BFAFD892AFBD.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

New acquisition. They are like patent, from ZARA, and despite the fact that they do not reach 5 inches/12.7 cm (4.5/11.5), the shape of the heel seems very elegant to me and they are also very comfortable.

Ready for Christmas Eve, with crimson pants and ivory turtleneck or a long silver sequined dress.

Greetings.

Acharolados.jpg

• Like 2