Who has bought some new shoes

gj

15 hours ago, tina said:

I’ve seen this style before and thought that they were the ugliest pair that I’ve ever saw!

• Like 4

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

2 hours ago, Pumped said:

I don't care for them either, but if we all liked the same thing it would be a pretty boring world!

Same here, and the most important thing is tina is happy!

• Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

8 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

I’ve seen this style before and thought that they were the ugliest pair that I’ve ever saw!

That’s pretty harsh,,,,

19 hours ago, Pumped said:

I don't care for them either, but if we all liked the same thing it would be a pretty boring world!

So true!  Still think they are ugly!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Pierre1961 : I like these ankle boots . Even though they are not stilettos . Where did you get them and are they still available ?    Also, What is there heel height ?      Mike       

Mike. I found them in a second hand shop in Paris. But brand new. I haven’t seen them in real neither tried them on yet of course. I hope they fit well. I agree the heel is chunky. They could be very convenient shoes for traveling with the zipper

i guess the heel is 15 cm .Which  is perfect in my size 

I should be able to go on Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

They are very “ serious “. Stable and comfy. 14,5 cm.They now have to pass the sidewalk test. 

I mean cobblestones included. 

good luck.

• Haha 1

Made a quick run through DSW an found a pair of JLO Flaviola2 pumps for $30! They are better looking in person. The platform us unusual wit the pointed toe protruding slightly. When I first saw them I was like, eh? But a second look and the grew on me and for $30 I figured why not. 

Here they are on DSW's Canadian side. JLO Floviola2

And a quick pic with a pair of jeans. (I apologize for my camera. I bought a new phone and the camera is not up to par!)

JLO heels.jpg

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 2

That's called a "hidden platform" or "floating platform". It gives the illusion that you are floating above the floor.  My Victoria Secret stilettos have that feature.

Edited by Cali

On 7/21/2021 at 2:45 AM, Rockpup said:

Louboutin Tanja 100.

EF9B3F55-0FC8-4E33-BB8E-EA09BB3704C2.jpeg

Even if they are Louboutins, i simply can´t get the hang on wedges. Different folks, different likes!

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

@Isolathor They might get more wear around the house then out and about. My biggest worry is actually dressing around the patent leather, as I usually wear regular leather shoes. The wedge will help when taking the dogs outside.

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

On 7/20/2021 at 7:45 PM, Rockpup said:

Found these on clearance today, I was hoping for red, but the price was too good.

Louboutin Tanja 100.

photos wearing them soon.

Interesting. This basic style of shoe was popular in East Asia about 13-14 years ago. The style did not last very long, as the huge platforms with extremely tall stiletto heels took over, but I had never seen its likeness here in the U.S. until now. I'm not a big wedge guy, but I don't mind these at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly new as I bought these heels some time ago, but the jeans are, & this is the 1st time I wore either of them out in public for any real length of time. Pumps are from Macys & the jeans were from Amazon...got a few looks but nothing interesting happened...

P1010002.JPG

Edited by chesterx
forgot to add pic
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased another pair of Söfft low wedges, this time in a sort of coral/salmon color. It was unclear from the picture on Poshmark exactly what I was going to get, but I was wanting to expand my color palette. They were such a lovely hue in person, so what did I wind up doing? I gave them to my wife, who desperately needed a pair like this. This also afforded us the opportunity to wear matching shoes for the first time ever. Unfortunately, nobody noticed until I pointed it out to them.

Matching.jpg

• Like 2

Mlroseplant.....  That's a cute pic of you and your wife.  I have an old pair of heels from Payless (miss that store) that are very similar that I enjoy wearing.  Wearing matching sandals / heels with your wife is fun!  My wife and I have several pair of matching sandals, both flat and heeled, that we wear together occasionally.  No one has ever mentioned that we were wearing matching shoes, but that's OK, we still had fun together.  Enjoy you time heeling with your spouse, I do with mine, she is a great gal.  Attached is a pic (for proof) of us in our matching heels.  Have fun...  sf

PS is that an anklet on your right ankle?  I have an anklet too, wear it constantly, love it.  The wife also has several anklets, they look classy.  sf

IMG_7964.thumb.jpg.21741e0a11fc9a882cd91aa47e26f88c.jpg

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

8 hours ago, SF said:

Mlroseplant.....  That's a cute pic of you and your wife.

PS is that an anklet on your right ankle?  I have an anklet too, wear it constantly, love it.  The wife also has several anklets, they look classy.  sf

IMG_7964.thumb.jpg.21741e0a11fc9a882cd91aa47e26f88c.jpg

Thank you for your kind comment. However, it may be that you have the two of us mixed up. My wife is the one with the anklet. She has worn one since long before I met her. It is a heavy, 18k gold affair, and I think the only time it’s ever come off is when she was in the hospital 12+ years ago when our son was born. 

What I can’t figure out is how we are the same size now, at least nominally. As you can see, our feet are quite different in structure. I have actually written a standup comedy routine, part of which addresses that very subject. IF I ever get the chance to actually do it. I had it ready a year and a half ago, but then Covid happened. 

Whoops....   Well the two of you have attractive feet and are wearing nice looking sandals too.  With the angle of the pic it was hard to tell.  Tell your wife that I like her anklet.  I have always liked anklets, they look classy and sometimes sexy.  Like your wife, mine has been wearing anklets (and toe rings) since the late 70's, before they became mainstream.  I have been wearing mine for about a year and I like it.  Anklets go well with the heel / sandal look.  

Have fun, enjoy your heels....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 7/21/2021 at 3:45 AM, Rockpup said:

Found these on clearance today, I was hoping for red, but the price was too good.

Louboutin Tanja 100.

photos wearing them soon.

I for one, love this style. There is something very appealing to me about a wedge heel in stiletto style!