Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Onlymaker heels. I'm looking to buy a pair of onlymaker stilettos for the 1st time. Can anyone who has a pair answer a couple questions?

Are the heels sturdy, or structurally sound?

Does the heel height increase relstive to shoe size? So many Chinese internet options don't, they mount the same heel on every shoe independent of size.

Thanks in advance, Joe.

4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Onlymaker heels. I'm looking to buy a pair of onlymaker stilettos for the 1st time. Can anyone who has a pair answer a couple questions?

Are the heels sturdy, or structurally sound?

Does the heel height increase relstive to shoe size? So many Chinese internet options don't, they mount the same heel on every shoe independent of size.

Thanks in advance, Joe.

Only one person I know had a pair they showed me and although her shoe size was way smaller than mine, they looked well crafted. And their reviews are up there as well. Not sure if this even helps at all.

6 hours ago, Lvemadomina said:

Only one person I know had a pair they showed me and although her shoe size was way smaller than mine, they looked well crafted. And their reviews are up there as well. Not sure if this even helps at all.

Thanks, but the problem with many of these is in smaller sizes you get the proper heel to shoe length ratio you see in the photos. In larger sizes the heels are oftern low relative to shoe length throwing the proportions way off and don't look at all like the photos.  But thanks for the answer.

Posting 3 of my newest pairs, as I'm bored & have no reason to wear them out yet. 1st pair are some black strappy rhinestone sandals from OnlyMaker. Just a tad bit oversize but they are wearable & feel nice to walk in (no idea where I'm going to wear them, but I had to have them). 2nd pair I ordered from ItalianHeels.com. The leather is so soft, like butter. I love how dainty they look on my feet. Bit tall to walk in, but I will make it work. I am looking for my 2nd pair from them, just a tad bit shorter of a heel this time. Last pair (picture was blurry, thats not the way the heels look!) are some slight platform black pumps with a quilted pattern from BCBGeneration. Bought them from a lady on Poshmark. Was buying a nice looking pantsuit from her when I saw these in her other items for sale column. Bought them as well. I think they make for a striking look when paired with a pantsuit. Wore them out a couple of times & they feel great, gonna make them part of my regular rotation. Cant wait for things to open up completely so I can get some longer jaunts in...

collage1.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, chesterx said:

Posting 3 of my newest pairs, as I'm bored & have no reason to wear them out yet. 1st pair are some black strappy rhinestone sandals from OnlyMaker. Just a tad bit oversize but they are wearable & feel nice to walk in (no idea where I'm going to wear them, but I had to have them). 2nd pair I ordered from ItalianHeels.com. The leather is so soft, like butter. I love how dainty they look on my feet. Bit tall to walk in, but I will make it work. I am looking for my 2nd pair from them, just a tad bit shorter of a heel this time. Last pair (picture was blurry, thats not the way the heels look!) are some slight platform black pumps with a quilted pattern from BCBGeneration. Bought them from a lady on Poshmark. Was buying a nice looking pantsuit from her when I saw these in her other items for sale column. Bought them as well. I think they make for a striking look when paired with a pantsuit. Wore them out a couple of times & they feel great, gonna make them part of my regular rotation. Cant wait for things to open up completely so I can get some longer jaunts in...

Evidently, you need to get with Krenzer and tell him about your Onlymaker shoes. I will be interested as well. I am also interested in your experience with Italianheels. Is it worth the money, and can I just order a 38 1/2 blindly? I am 8 1/2 U.S. Women's in sandals.

7 hours ago, chesterx said:

collage1.jpg

Nice Pedicure also.  Enjoy the heels and keep us posted.  

chesterx,

Nice looking heels . You'll find a place to wear them out. The pants suit with the pumps sounds like a winner to me, Also I like your pedi very much. French white tips on red, Great color combo.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

1 hour ago, bluejay said:

chesterx,

Nice looking heels . You'll find a place to wear them out. The pants suit with the pumps sounds like a winner to me, Also I like your pedi very much. French white tips on red, Great color combo.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Nice new shoes, I second bluejay’s thought on the pedi!

Logjam

Just arrived 3 pr of Shoe Republic LA. Just shy of 5 inch heels. 10 dollars eac on ebay. They are a touch tight but shoukd break in fine. These are a well made middle quality heel and i like them. The soles are rubbery but do wear into a harder white colored surface. I like that as the soles last longer. I really miss the super hard soles of the 80's shoes.

20200806_175815.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Just arrived 3 pr of Shoe Republic LA. Just shy of 5 inch heels. 10 dollars eac on ebay. They are a touch tight but shoukd break in fine. These are a well made middle quality heel and i like them. The soles are rubbery but do wear into a harder white colored surface. I like that as the soles last longer. I really miss the super hard soles of the 80's shoes.

Jesus, Joe! What happened to your foot?

And speaking of Joe, I have to report that my latest purchase is not a pair of 5 inch pumps, but rather (gasp), another pair of mules. I have basically quit buying shoes, for a number of reasons, but these were cheap enough and cool enough to catch my eye on ebay. They are Joie "Raja" mules, and I paid approximately $50 for them, once you include shipping. They are my usual formula of 5 inch heel, 1 inch platform (sorry Joe, old habits die hard). They are all leather, including the sole, and they're rather buttery soft. Only thing is, in a perfect world I would have gotten them in a size 9 instead of 8 1/2. I'm pretty sure once they break in, they'll be all right, but they are bordering on being too small. Buying online, it's the risk one takes. I have learnt over the years, don't buy size 9 sandals, they're always too big. Except when they aren't. Super thin heel on these. I kind of like it, but I kind of don't. One of these days, I'll have to make up my mind about what I'm really going to actually wear versus what I think is pretty cool.

JoieSide.jpg

• Like 4

@mlroseplant I like those mules, they are "retro". And I like the same formula. I got these Steven Madden Luxe last fall, suede upper.  Size  8.5 are  5 1/2" heel and 3/4" platform (size 8.5) - in my size 10 that 5 5/8” heel. these are among my steepest heels, smaller steps.

SM Lure01 hh.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 12:24 PM, mlroseplant said:

Evidently, you need to get with Krenzer and tell him about your Onlymaker shoes. I will be interested as well. I am also interested in your experience with Italianheels. Is it worth the money, and can I just order a 38 1/2 blindly? I am 8 1/2 U.S. Women's in sandals.

I order size 43 for Italianheels sandals, the  same size as my Puma baskets. If it can help you.

• Thanks 1

I am not the best fan of clogs and mules in general.But these may help me change my mind. So comfy! 

And so easy to slip in after the shower in the morning. 

I still prefer shoes that cover the feet. But nevertheless quite happy to have gotten these. 

E2CA18D9-A9CF-41E9-BE17-099F4D89BEB8.jpeg

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

I am not the best fan of clogs and mules in general.But these may help me change my mind. So comfy! 

And so easy to slip in after the shower in the morning. 

I still prefer shoes that cover the feet. But nevertheless quite happy to have gotten these. 

E2CA18D9-A9CF-41E9-BE17-099F4D89BEB8.jpeg

Those are super cool! Can you share information about them? As you well know, those are right up my alley (sorry to use an idiom).  .  . for winter.

On 7/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, Pumped said:

My wife and I went shoe shopping Saturday. She is accepting of my "interest" in Heels and we looked for both of us. I bought a lovely pair of Micheal Kors pumps, regular price $109, on the discount rack, on sale for $38, and we both bought a pair of Jessica Simpson Zelta strappy heel sandals, regular price $100, on sale for $15!! I still don't have the nerve to try on in the store, but we talked about it Saturday.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/michael-michael-kors-yasmin-pump/432181?activeColor=001

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jessica-simpson-zelta-sandal/477421?activeColor=001

Well done mate. Progress is good!

Picked these 2 pair from ShoeDazzle. They changed the membership rules which allow you to opt out every month if done by the 5th of that month. Opted out of August and will continue to do so until a style I really want comes up. These cost $12 each for 1st time purchase.

j3.jpg

j5.jpg

• Like 4

Here are my latest beauties!  They are Justfab and the model is Tilla.  The heel measures 5 inches.  And the best part is they are practically brand new and I found them in a thrift store for 15 bucks!

20200815_2036071.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Here are my latest beauties!  They are Justfab and the model is Tilla.  The heel measures 5 inches.  And the best part is they are practically brand new and I found them in a thrift store for 15 bucks!

Nice heels I agree they are beauties. Love the color.

Edited by heellover00

11 hours ago, Mr. X said:

20200815_2036071.jpg

Very nice indeed. What size are they? the angle looks quite steep, for a 5" heel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Very nice indeed. What size are they? the angle looks quite steep, for a 5" heel

Their size 8.5.   I normally take a 9 or 10 but these fit a little on the larger side.

12 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Their size 8.5.   I normally take a 9 or 10 but these fit a little on the larger side.

Really, i have the same shoes in tan, size 10. A bit tightas expected because my.true size is 10.5.