Who has bought some new shoes

gj

10 hours ago, vinheel said:
On 5/31/2020 at 12:48 PM, RonC said:

Height is out of my range, but they look nice!

Thank you. Maybe you should try again 

Thanks, vinheel, but I'm too old for heels that high!  lol.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:23 AM, Jkrenzer said:

.1.thumb.png.b3acf10cf700cfa5b2badb3fefbfa1fb.png

Oh well disappointed, These were supposed to look like the initial image, alas classic Chinese bait and switch. These are what I got, I'm keeping them but really they should at least try to match what they advertise. Left a neutral on ebay, $100 out. Heels not well balanced all the way back, not under the weight of my foot.

IMG_1827.jpg

another image.

IMG_1826.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Oh well disappointed, These were supposed to look like the initial image, alas classic Chinese bait and switch. These are what I got, I'm keeping them but really they should at least try to match what they advertise. Left a neutral on ebay, $100 out. Heels not well balanced all the way back, not under the weight of my foot.

I can well understand your disappointment.    Quite apart from clearly NOT being what you ordered, the style and wearability is simply not right.   When will these makers learn?

I like the color blue you got. Heel height too high  for me to walk in, with that style. I like mules but with a more stable chunkier heel. Thanks for the pic.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

11 hours ago, bluejay said:

I like the color blue you got. Heel height too high  for me to walk in, with that style. I like mules but with a more stable chunkier heel. Thanks for the pic.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

The color is great, just wished the heels were balanced like the seller image. Even though have several, i really prefer the heel to be under my foot not behind it. Shoes self destruct quickly when poorly balanced.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 2:34 AM, Jkrenzer said:

IMG_1827.jpg

another image.

IMG_1826.jpg

What a pity 

I’m agree with you 

maybe shoud you looking for here http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/show.pl?categoria=slippers&lang=en&da=490

10 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I have purchased from them before. Shipping from Europe to the U.S. is very expensive these days.

According to the home page, worldwide shipping is a flat-rate 12 euros per pair, which doesn't seem excessive to me.   But I have had no dealings with the business.    

411402391_IMG_56571.jpg.fdbd79a15233b5d346d4f130ab427c77.jpg

These are a 2020 version of the "Dany" line which Jessica Simpson launched around 2010. I ordered the Dijon pair which are the colour of the famous mustard. They should arrive on Thursday the 25th of June. I rarely order via the internet unless it is something I am already familiar with and I have a pair of Dany sandals from back in 2010. A chunky 6"/15 cm heel which is deceptively cumfy with whatever you are wearing it. I know our friend in the Toronto area, w6ish, has talked about these very fondly over the years. I apparently bought the last size 11 pair they had in this colour on the Zappos website. Didn't care for their activist banner but they are known to be speedy and reliable. My first purchase with them and my first internet shoe purchase in quite some time. Look forward to wearing these with different jeans this summer. HinH

• Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 6:30 PM, jamie1608 said:

I actually bought the 16cm heels that I saw when the 90 degree heel thread was mentioned 

Did you? Can you show them for us?:)

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Sounds like senior moment to me:-)

Totally relate, I seem to be getting those a lot lately.

There are two sure signs that one is getting on in years.   The first is that one's memory starts to fail ... but I can't remember what the second one is.   

• Like 1

I am trying out a new way to reduce the file size of my images without making everything look horrible. These files are ridiculously small but look fine to me on my laptop computer. Let me know if something is odd as viewed by you, the rest of the internet world.

Anyhow, up for your consideration is a pair of Diane von Furstenberg wedge mules in an unusual (for me) eye popping yellow. Actually, there is a fairly restrained amount of yellow, so I don't feel like they scream "Look at me!" They are equipped with a 4 3/4" heel and a 1 1/4" platform, so yeah, they're basically flatforms, haha. I bought them used on ebay for $37 plus shipping. I've worn them out a couple of times, and I don't see any downside to them yet. The straps do not bite into my toes even after extended wearing, so that's a good thing. As mentioned, the steepness is basically nothing, so I imagine they are easily all day shoes without even trying, though I have yet to confirm that. The wedge itself has some interesting detail to it, with the little cutouts, and the heel of the wedge is pretty narrow, so I don't feel it's super clunky looking like many wedges are.

DvFylwedgeside.jpg

DvFylwedgetop.jpg

My wife and I went shoe shopping Saturday. She is accepting of my "interest" in Heels and we looked for both of us. I bought a lovely pair of Micheal Kors pumps, regular price $109, on the discount rack, on sale for $38, and we both bought a pair of Jessica Simpson Zelta strappy heel sandals, regular price $100, on sale for $15!! I still don't have the nerve to try on in the store, but we talked about it Saturday.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/michael-michael-kors-yasmin-pump/432181?activeColor=001

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jessica-simpson-zelta-sandal/477421?activeColor=001

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 4

my new shoes, in 40 heel 12.5 cm platform 2 cm or 10.5 cm of arch, super comfort

https://www.missy-rockz.com/en/the-most-comfortable-high-heel-ever/black-karma-just-black_215_2444

20200720_161839.jpg

20200720_161848.jpg

20200720_161921.jpg

• Like 7

On 4/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, StockingTop said:

New blue M&S 3 and a half inch heels with Levis & leggings

89261800_2563638477229825_5220326731591712768_n.thumb.jpg.9aa5c5e2d2622cf8ff7512d8cede0de1.jpg94879107_968370180246857_359353149082828800_n.thumb.jpg.9a95fb45c130e553982c2488ffc017bd.jpg

Forgive my misclick reaction lol. I actually LOVE those! Looking for a nice outfit to go with some mint/Tiffany colored heels eventually.

After my wife and my shopping trip last weekend she found heels she liked buy not in her size. I ordered a pair for her on line from DSW.com but found another pair I needed ! I ordered this pair, $20 on sale.  Mix No. 6 Aradowia.

https://images.dsw.com/is/image/DSWShoes/470480_002_ss_01?$pdp-image$

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 1:04 PM, Pumped said:

My wife and I went shoe shopping Saturday. She is accepting of my "interest" in Heels and we looked for both of us. I bought a lovely pair of Micheal Kors pumps, regular price $109, on the discount rack, on sale for $38, and we both bought a pair of Jessica Simpson Zelta strappy heel sandals, regular price $100, on sale for $15!! I still don't have the nerve to try on in the store, but we talked about it Saturday.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/michael-michael-kors-yasmin-pump/432181?activeColor=001

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jessica-simpson-zelta-sandal/477421?activeColor=001

Nice shoes  (the pump & the sandals)