Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 4/17/2020 at 1:13 PM, chrigi-ch said:

I caught these guys on ebay some days ago.
Very less marks at the sole for only a third of the retail price.
These guys are from 1969 and have the lovely, hot very pointy toebox, which I totally adore.

Greets

HH-1969-01.jpg

Fantastic heels !

• Like 3

I love wearing mules. I have many pairs in a rainbow of colors. both closed and open toe. I like to wear a more chunky heel, but some of mine are 4 inchers, none the less. I would have trouble walking in the ones pictured.

Happy Heeling.

bluejay

I just bought these off EBay, $10, plus about the same for shipping. I am quite impressed, they look better in person, fit well and are a nice solid shoe.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/29/2020 at 4:09 AM, maninpumps said:

Hello , hope everyone is in great spirits and health . Being stuck at home and not many places to go . I decided to do some window shopping online and found these . They come in black and blush . Unfortunately they were sold out of black , the color that goes with everything . After stewing over them a few days and the fact they went on sale , I ordered them in the blush . WOW , what a great shoe it only took Torrid three weeks to get them to me , given everything that is going on , three weeks was a lot faster than expected .  They are a little wider at the sole than other espadrilles in my collection , making daily wear a dream . The toe box has plenty of room . I ordered a size smaller than I normally wear . Generally a size 12 wide is a perfect fit as of late Torrid and Comfortview shoes work better in size 11 wide . Please excuse the link , not to tech savvy .Be safe everyone .

https://www.torrid.com/product/blush-pink-faux-suede-ankle-wrap-espadrille-wedge-ww/12597092.html?cgid=ShoesAccessories_Shoes_Wedges#start=11

Love these wedges. Certainly fashionable style right now, and am sure they are super comfy.  Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Just got two new pairs of Aerosoles "Erie " sandal slides. One pair is in snake skin print and the other is in red. They are very comfy to walk in with the 3" chunky heel. (It says 2-1/4" heels on the site but measured them, they are 3" in my size 11). Got the snake skin look pair to wear with a snake skin look camp shirt and black capri leggings. The red pair will go with a lot of my ensembles. Now that  warmer weather has finally arrived, I hope to wear them out. They will show off my red pedi which I gave myself a week ago.https://www.aerosoles.com/products/erie-natural-snake?variant=31436746096724https://www.aerosoles.com/products/erie-1?variant=32110655963220&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=&msclkid=b604d0a6825b12ef1b6e8e614c4f852c&utm_content=887039960129%3A Aerosoles Erie - Red Leather %2F 7 %2F Medium

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

On 5/16/2020 at 2:40 PM, Pumped said:

I just bought these off EBay, $10, plus about the same for shipping. I am quite impressed, they look better in person, fit well and are a nice solid shoe.

s-l1600.jpg

It has been a few days and I can say I am in love with these shoes! I have been wearing them everyday, Sunday from morning until bedtime and they are super comfortable. I have other shoes I wear a lot, but these kick butt as far as comfort. 

whiteheels.jpg

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 5

On 5/23/2020 at 1:38 AM, Pumped said:

It has been a few days and I can say I am in love with these shoes! I have been wearing them everyday, Sunday from morning until bedtime and they are super comfortable. I have other shoes I wear a lot, but these kick butt as far as comfort.

Really nice. especially with the skinny jeans

On 5/20/2020 at 10:14 PM, bailey said:

I have a couple pairs of caged sandals on order. Should be here by next week if all goes right.

They look great. Platforms can be super cool!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:12 PM, vinheel said:

My new sandals

Beautiful style. I myself have really taken a shine to strappy sandals lately. I have a couple of pairs getting shipped & will share a pic when they arrive.

Thanks for the compliment. Like you, strappy sandals is the style i prefer. These are gorgeous, and very well made, entierely in leather. The color has been personnalized because of the original was out of stock. The fit is excellent, very easy to walk. 

Height is out of my range, but they look nice!

With stores finally open, I was able to pick these up Friday.  Apple by b.o.c., size 11, 4" wedge heel.  Got them on sale at DSW for $19.99.  I've never really been a big wedge fan, but I tried these on last fall and liked the way the felt and walked in the store.  Nicely padded in the ball of foot which helps with my medication related foot issues.  Didn't buy them at the time as they wanted $50 and it was going into winter with no real chance to wear them.  Looked again back in February but they were still $40 then and still being winter, again, I wouldn't be able to wear them.  Took the chance that they might still be on the sale rack, but then the lockdown came along.  Had looked online and saw price was down but I couldn't do a store pickup, which I needed to do, so I let them slide again.  Finally, store open, lucky to still find them on the sale rack in my size, and at the right price!  Wore them for a while Saturday.  Will need to get the front straps to loosen up a bit but seemed pretty comfortable, though the heel height feels higher than I remembered in the store.   This is the shoe, but mine are brown.

b.o.c. Apple Cork Wedge Sandal

• Like 2

I had a chance to wear the b.o.c. Apple wedges pictured above for some shopping today.  While I have had a couple pairs of wedges in the past, that was prior to me taking my heel wearing public, so I never really had much real experience walking in them.  I now understand when the ladies (and guys here) talk about the greater comfort of wedges despite their height.  These were very comfortable and stable to walk in despite the 4" heel height (mitigated I admit by a small platform under the forefoot).  Typically, after an hour and a half of shopping and walking about, my feet would be aching and feeling a bit numb,  I had next to no discomfort and could have kept going for some time yet.  I could feel the height and enjoyed that, but didn't miss the discomfort.  Might not be the last wedges I ever own!

• Like 4

RonC , I couldn't have stated it any better . By the way great looking wedges !

4 hours ago, RonC said:
4 hours ago, RonC said:

I had a chance to wear the b.o.c. Apple wedges pictured above for some shopping today.  While I have had a couple pairs of wedges in the past, that was prior to me taking my heel wearing public, so I never really had much real experience walking in them.  I now understand when the ladies (and guys here) talk about the greater comfort of wedges despite their height.  These were very comfortable and stable to walk in despite the 4" heel height (mitigated I admit by a small platform under the forefoot).  Typically, after an hour and a half of shopping and walking about, my feet would be aching and feeling a bit numb,  I had next to no discomfort and could have kept going for some time yet.  I could feel the height and enjoyed that, but didn't miss the discomfort.  Might not be the last wedges I ever own!

13 hours ago, RonC said:

I'm glad you actually got a chance to get out in heels! I think they're a classy casual look.

Earlier I posted about my new sandal slides from Aerosoles, "Erie" well I liked them so much that I bought a pair in white. Just in time for summer wearing. I guess I'm just like JeffB, who brings out his white shoes after Memorial Day.LOLhttps://www.aerosoles.com/collections/shoes-sandals/products/erie?variant=32110649081940

Happy Heeling,

bluejay