Who has bought some new shoes

gj

"I wouldn't be able to walk in those! :)"

Yeah, I doubt the statement by chrigi-ch that they are "easy to walk".  Sure, a few steps around the house maybe, but I doubt anyone could truly walk with any level of normalicy in a heel that high.   But hey, if it floats your boat, have fun.....

On 3/31/2020 at 3:16 PM, chrigi-ch said:

since some month I am a fan of the Sorbern Shop in Aliexpress.
I saw these Sandals in there shop and I had to have them.
the Heel is 18.5cm and they have a stable construction and they are easy to walk.

there lovely .

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 5:28 PM, RonC said:

"I wouldn't be able to walk in those! :)"

Yeah, I doubt the statement by chrigi-ch that they are "easy to walk".  Sure, a few steps around the house maybe, but I doubt anyone could truly walk with any level of normalicy in a heel that high.   But hey, if it floats your boat, have fun.....

@RonC Hey, please, don't missunderstand. My idea about the 18cm superheels was:
"Despite the height of 18cm (or more) they are easy to walk"
I have other Heels which have the same high t and they are very difficult to walk but these boots are, compared to the others, "easy" to walk.
I did not wear them outside till now, but I will do it next week an then for a longer walk then I will find it out and will report back ;-)

• Like 1

Bored with no chance of descent outings ahead, so I will post a couple of my newest heels, starting with this pair by HALOGEN I bought at Nordstrom Rack. I don't normally go in for chunky heels but I really like the soft blush pink color & those straps are so soft, they felt pretty good when I tried them on & walked in them. They were also 50% off, so I bought them. I think they will look good paired with my white skinny jeans.

P1010307.JPG

• Like 3

I have forgotten to post a few new pairs I got back in January/February. Here is one of them. They are Pleaser Sexy-20 pumps. They are my first pair of Pleasers, and my first pair of pointy-toed pumps. The only reason I bought them is because my Poshmark feed kept throwing them in front of my face, they were pretty cheap (brand new in box for $25), and I have been wanting to get a really steep pair of heels to see if I can't learn to walk in something a little bit more challenging than what I have right now. I have no idea where or how I'd ever wear them at the moment. They have about a 5 1/8" heel with no platform, as you can see. I haven't worn them too much yet, they're a little snug, and since they're not real leather, I doubt they'll stretch much. They're not horrible, they're just cheap shoes, that's all. They look rather nice to me. They look kind of like Louboutin So Kates, only with a slightly higher heel.

On edit: I have decided that they look much more like the original CL Pigalle, not so much like the So Kate. Only with more like a 125 mm heel instead of a 120.

PleaserSide.JPG

PleaserTop.JPG

Edited by mlroseplant
Additional thoughts
  • Like 5

On 4/9/2020 at 1:35 PM, mlroseplant said:

I have forgotten to post a few new pairs I got back in January/February. Here is one of them. They are Pleaser Sexy-20 pumps. They are my first pair of Pleasers, and my first pair of pointy-toed pumps. The only reason I bought them is because my Poshmark feed kept throwing them in front of my face, they were pretty cheap (brand new in box for $25), and I have been wanting to get a really steep pair of heels to see if I can't learn to walk in something a little bit more challenging than what I have right now. I have no idea where or how I'd ever wear them at the moment. They have about a 5 1/8" heel with no platform, as you can see. I haven't worn them too much yet, they're a little snug, and since they're not real leather, I doubt they'll stretch much. They're not horrible, they're just cheap shoes, that's all. They look rather nice to me. They look kind of like Louboutin So Kates, only with a slightly higher heel.

On edit: I have decided that they look much more like the original CL Pigalle, not so much like the So Kate. Only with more like a 125 mm heel instead of a 120.

These do look good. I'm actually looking for a pair of "So Kate 120" as we speak, although the Pigalle might be an alternative.

Some times ago I was looking for any of the creations from Christian Louboutin in my size mans EU43 like:

- So Kate 120
- Pigalle 120
- Senora 130
or
- Fetish 130
but Mr. Louboutin would like to exclude us from wearing his divine creations.
As well Mr Zanotti, his creations are so god damn sexy, crates only up to 42 but this is ladies size not mans 42.
Let's say (sometimes) I am really pissed

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chrigi-ch said:

Some times ago I was looking for any of the creations from Christian Louboutin in my size mans EU43 like:

- So Kate 120
- Pigalle 120
- Senora 130
or
- Fetish 130
but Mr. Louboutin would like to exclude us from wearing his divine creations.
As well Mr Zanotti, his creations are so god damn sexy, crates only up to 42 but this is ladies size not mans 42.
Let's say (sometimes) I am really pissed

Just think of  how much money Louboutin and Zanotti have saved you over the years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

One of my last orders to OnlyMaker arrived today. A nice velvet O'Dorsey pump with gold embellishments. They are tighter fit than my other OnlyMaker heels, but I think they will be ok, if I can find a event to wear them too that is...

P1010314.JPG

• Like 8

8 hours ago, chesterx said:

One of my last orders to OnlyMaker arrived today. A nice velvet O'Dorsey pump with gold embellishments. They are tighter fit than my other OnlyMaker heels, but I think they will be ok, if I can find a event to wear them to that is...

Those look pretty good with just jeans, I think. Obviously, they could be “event” shoes, but I think they look just great in a casual setting, if you’ve got the attitude to pull it off.

Chesterx, Nice looking heels, but a bit to "blingey" for me....   They do look nice with jeans....  Enjoy wearing them.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I caught these guys on ebay some days ago.
Very less marks at the sole for only a third of the retail price.
These guys are from 1969 and have the lovely, hot very pointy toebox, which I totally adore.

Greets

HH-1969-01.jpg

Edited by chrigi-ch
  • Like 6

On 4/17/2020 at 1:13 PM, chrigi-ch said:

I cought thes guys on ebay some days ago.
Very less marks at the sole for only a third of the retail price.
These guys are from 1969 and have the lovely, hot very pointy toe, which I really adore.

Greets

Better put some taps on those toes. They look like they would wear through within 5 km of walking!

I don't like extended toes, they drag when walking. 1969 however are great heels. Have a dozen pair of tbe almond shaped toe stilettos. 5.25 inch heels and incredibly sturdy.

Close up of the shoes just submitted on legs contest

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

• Like 7

Had these bad boys in the mail today. Some days ago I found tajnaclob.com and they ha  bunch of heels. The was one heel that cought my eyes.
Here we go, normylly I am not that much into high plateau but I was looking for a heel that I can use for a goth party - thats the one.
Heel is 19cm and plateau 6cm. Good for walking and perfect for my party outfit - now all I need is a clear up of this strange-virus-situation.

HH-FF-17-TanjaClub-kl.thumb.jpg.a1bac6a7c65e91b4d6ae2c04e1570933.jpg

• Like 7

Hello , hope everyone is in great spirits and health . Being stuck at home and not many places to go . I decided to do some window shopping online and found these . They come in black and blush . Unfortunately they were sold out of black , the color that goes with everything . After stewing over them a few days and the fact they went on sale , I ordered them in the blush . WOW , what a great shoe it only took Torrid three weeks to get them to me , given everything that is going on , three weeks was a lot faster than expected .  They are a little wider at the sole than other espadrilles in my collection , making daily wear a dream . The toe box has plenty of room . I ordered a size smaller than I normally wear . Generally a size 12 wide is a perfect fit as of late Torrid and Comfortview shoes work better in size 11 wide . Please excuse the link , not to tech savvy .Be safe everyone .

https://www.torrid.com/product/blush-pink-faux-suede-ankle-wrap-espadrille-wedge-ww/12597092.html?cgid=ShoesAccessories_Shoes_Wedges#start=11

8 hours ago, joshure said:

these are the latest post ? js

Nobody's buying shoes, I guess. I know I'm not buying much of anything lately. Maybe I'll go through and see if I have any shoes that I never got around to putting up on here.

I got my Jessica Simpson Mishka in blue croc but I will return them. They are too long and at the same time too tight around the toe box. Nice heels, just does fit right.

I still have 3 more heels that are still in their box, duplicates.

4 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Nobody's buying shoes, I guess. I know I'm not buying much of anything lately. Maybe I'll go through and see if I have any shoes that I never got around to putting up on here.

Although I haven't bought any heels, I have been looking.  I had a pair in a cart at Steve Madden but they were gone when I finally went to buy them.  

Edited by Cali

On 4/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I don't like extended toes, they drag when walking. 1969 however are great heels. Have a dozen pair of tbe almond shaped toe stilettos. 5.25 inch heels and incredibly sturdy.

Close up of the shoes just submitted on legs contest

I'm thinking of this "style" as well. Specifically thinking about the idea of showing a lot of unshaved leg with pumps. I'm not criticizing, but am curious whether you like it or not? I've found it works OK with some shoes, but not others? Love the heels though!

55 minutes ago, hiddenheels said:

I'm thinking of this "style" as well. Specifically thinking about the idea of showing a lot of unshaved leg with pumps. I'm not criticizing, but am curious whether you like it or not? I've found it works OK with some shoes, but not others? Love the heels though!

I'm not concerned about my leg hair, don't try to disguise my natural look. My hair is light, so that helps. I've said it before, i wear heels in normal everday mode, but admittedly mostly with pants. In heels and shorts all around the neighborhood and occasionally out and about otherwise.

As you age you will lose hair on your legs.  I had almost no hair of the front, rubbed off by pants.  I have had to wax my legs for the past 5 years so hat I can tape them, 3-4 times a year. I almost have no hair or very fine hair now.

shaving = stubble = itchy

wax is the way to go.

I have actually bought some new to me shoes! It was not a very big gamble, it's a duplicate of one of my other trusted shoes, but in another color. They are BCBGeneration Millard mules. I guess you would call them clogs, actually. I've had a brown pair for quite some time, and I saw this black pair on ebay. I offered them 30 bucks, and they took it. They have a 5" heel with a 1" platform, and are quite comfortable for walking. In fact, I took them out completely untried for a 1 mile walk the same day I received them, and I didn't even really notice I had them on. But that's the same experience I've had with the brown ones. The black ones are ever so slightly bigger than the brown ones, even though they're the same size (8 1/2), and oddly enough, the black ones are noticeably louder than the brown ones, even though they share an identical sole and heel. After walking my first mile in the black ones, upon inspection the heel tips seem to be made out of a much harder material (less rubbery), and I can see the tips on the black ones aren't going to last that long. They have been reasonable durable on the brown ones.

BCBGMillardSide.JPG

BCBGMillardTop.JPG

• Like 2