Who has bought some new shoes

gj

8 hours ago, vinheel said:

Previously, the size conversion US 11 was 42.5 EU, it fit me perfectly. Since the shoes are made in China, it's 42, slightly smaller.

I can wear these in 43, with greater heel 14 cm

You can wear them. But can you walk them ;-)

Love the boots. I totally agree stilettos are easier to walk in.

Had on conversation with a young lady this morning about walking in heels. She complimented me on my effortless ability while wearing these. Said she's tried but can't walk without tripping. I was at the store this morning. 

20191011_084448_resized.jpg

• Like 5

Nothing like getting a jump on next season.  Picked these up in a thrift store.  not sure of the brand.  it looks like just a letter "D" with a small heart.  But the best part is they were $7!

20191014_091621 (480x439).jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Nothing like getting a jump on next season.  Picked these up in a thrift store.  not sure of the brand.  it looks like just a letter "D" with a small heart.  But the best part is they were $7!

Nice wedges. The brand is Delicious. I have several Delicious heels. Delicious is an "inexpensive brand" but their shoes fit me and they make taller heels.  Below is my Elowen booties with faux back laces.

Ewo.JPG

• Like 3

There is something about thar color of gray boots that I find attractive.  Perhaps it is because we went to a Prince concert one weekend back in the late 70’s - early 80’s (can’t remember exactly) and he was wearing a pair.  The following week my wife purchased a pair of gray, thigh high boots with 4” stiletto heels for me.  I wore them until they literally fell off of my feet. Haven’t found a pair that I liked as well, since.

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

18 hours ago, brewfan49 said:

received_458060854809790.jpeg

received_499076414279306.jpeg

Love the color too.  We'll done. I have a pair of stiletto booties in this color too, love them

14 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

There is something about thar color of gray boots that I find attractive.  Perhaps it is because we went to a Prince concert one weekend back in the late 70’s - early 80’s (can’t remember exactly) and he was wearing a pair.  The following week my wife purchased a pair of gray, thigh high boots with 4” stiletto heels for me.

Lucky guy!

I also recall a teacher of mine in 1st grade having knee high stiletto boots in this color.  Loved them!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chrigi-ch said:

Finally after 6weeks of waiting I received the custom ordered plateau-chunky-sandals.

heel 20cm, plateau 4cm

very stable to walk with especially on gras

5CF1351C-C32C-4A3F-ABE0-952D285A3093.jpeg

wow! Impressive. Hope you wont have to run to catch the bus in these! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

It’s what I thought!  Thank you!

Are you happy with the quality?

Hello Pierre

oh YES, the quality is wonderful. I got them now for 2 weeks, so to early to complain
but the habdcraft is very good and the steep arch is very stable.
I am very satisfied with it.

Greez

• Like 1

I would have been surprised if you had written you could walk 10 miles in these ! And ashamed of not being able to walk one mile in these shoes myself  

Very sexy! I guess a pleasure to wear at home. Good purchase!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

I would have been surprised if you had written you could walk 10 miles in these ! And ashamed of not being able to walk one mile in these shoes myself  

Very sexy! I guess a pleasure to wear at home. Good purchase!

They are a pleasure for so long, when you first slip them on they are amazing, and I love the way they look, thanks for your nice comment :fine:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

They are a pleasure for so long, when you first slip them on they are amazing, and I love the way they look, thanks for your nice comment :fine:

They look amazing.

what are they called?

I have been working about an hour away from home one day a week for the last month or so, every day before I head home I've been stopping at the local Goodwill store, just to browse. Yesterday when I stopped, I was surprised to find several pairs of shoes in a size 12. (If you have read some of my prior posts you'd know I wear a mens 14, but depending on the brand I can wear a womens 12)

I browsed around the 4 large racks of shoes for about 20 minutes, found a pair of Clarks ankle boots sized 12M, after waiting for a younger female shopper to leave the racks, I sat down to try them on, which was a first for me! Prior to yesterday I would've bought them and hoped they fit when I got to my truck. For some reason (I think because of this forum) I decided to sit down and try them on, I did have socks on and they were a bit tight but I knew they would fit barefoot or with hose, and for $2.99 i couldn't pass them up. I haven't purchased any heels since I purged 3 years ago. I put them on before I left the parking lot and wore them all the way home.

When I returned back to my town, I decided to stop by the Goodwill before going home, still wearing the boots, just said "fuck it" and walked into the store wearing my new boots, again another first for me, and again more props to all the beautiful people in this forum! I have not had time to take pics fo me wearing them as it was dark by the time I drove home. I do have pics of the boots

20191107_180235.jpg

For some reason it wont let me post more pics, 

Edited by loverleather
Spelling error
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, loverleather said:

I have been working about an hour away from home one day a week for the last month or so, every day before I head home I've been stopping at the local Goodwill store, just to browse. Yesterday when I stopped, I was surprised to find several pairs of shoes in a size 12. (If you have read some of my prior posts you'd know I wear a mens 14, but depending on the brand I can wear a womens 12)

I browsed around the 4 large racks of shoes for about 20 minutes, found a pair of Clarks ankle boots sized 12M, after waiting for a younger female shopper to leave the racks, I sat down to try them on, which was a first for me! Prior to yesterday I would've bought them and hoped they fit when I got to my truck. For some reason (I think because of this forum) I decided to sit down and try them on, I did have socks on and they were a bit tight but I knew they would fit barefoot or with hose, and for $2.99 i couldn't pass them up. I haven't purchased any heels since I purged 3 years ago. I put them on before I left the parking lot and wore them all the way home.

When I returned back to my town, I decided to stop by the Goodwill before going home, still wearing the boots, just said "fuck it" and walked into the store wearing my new boots, again another first for me, and again more props to all the beautiful people in this forum! I have not had time to take pics fo me wearing them as it was dark by the time I drove home. I do have pics of the boots

20191107_180235.jpg

For some reason it wont let me post more pics, 

Excellent to hear! Good progress! Hopefully you'll be able to do this more often now that the ice has been broken. :)

26 minutes ago, loverleather said:

How on earth can you fit your USM14 feet into a USW12 shoe?   That's a difference equivalent to four sizes; USM14 would normally equate to USW16.   (There's a lot of us here who would like to know your secret - and put it into practice!)

Lol! I know it doesnt make sense, the math does not work out. They don't fit perfect, a little tight. Fioni is the brand I've found fits best in a 12, i mean a 13, or 14 would be best, however shopping in store is my only option as my wife is not supportive