Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 8/26/2019 at 6:54 AM, TKHeels said:

Just got these!  6 3/4” heel, 2” platform

674F69E2-A7AD-424D-90E5-3BCDCE60DD35.jpeg

Nice shoes, with nice straps. And nice colored nails :)

3 hours ago, Pumped said:

Is it too much to ask for people to post brand , model and where purchased info with their shoe posts??

I would say that's a good idea. Maybe you could post the brand and where to buy, if other members are interested also.

7 hours ago, Pumped said:

Is it too much to ask for people to post brand , model and where purchased info with their shoe posts??

Junta Platform Heeled Boot, Elsa Platform Stiletto Pump, both from shoedazzle.com

IMG_20190830_131608.thumb.jpg.9393198fd1d5fd583ffb0d60ed56ef17.jpgSnapped up a bargain on eBay a few days ago. Got these Lipsy "Scarlet" black patent heels with a 5 1/4 inch heel, in pristine condition for about 7£ (including postage). Also have the same pair in red :)

IMG_20190830_131608.jpg

lipsy-pointed-platform-pumps-black-red-patent-christian-louboutin-pigalle-plato-knockoffs.jpg

Edited by NrthEastHeel
Add image
  • Like 4

On 8/30/2019 at 4:57 PM, NrthEastHeel said:

IMG_20190830_131608.thumb.jpg.9393198fd1d5fd583ffb0d60ed56ef17.jpgSnapped up a bargain on eBay a few days ago. Got these Lipsy "Scarlet" black patent heels with a 5 1/4 inch heel, in pristine condition for about 7£ (including postage). Also have the same pair in red :)

Looking good. Now to see them on you ;-)

22 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Recieved the shoes yesterday, got the oppurtunity to try them out today :)

Giaro, from eBay, slighty used. Black plush, gold draped heel.

Sorry for dark img.

20190830_202833-477x1008.jpg

Nice looking sandals. Always wondered how comfortable those tie strings are?

On 8/31/2019 at 11:54 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Nice looking sandals. Always wondered how comfortable those tie strings are?

I have several heels with strings you tighten up. It depends on how tight you want it. If I go too tight I notice it, otherwise, no.  The strings will leave dents on your foot but it's no different from the pattern you might get on the top of your foot from a caged sandal after 8 - 10 hours of wearing/walking in them.

• Like 1

And now for something a bit different for me . . . just purchased these booties through Shoedazzle.  Unlike my usual, no platform this time.  Will ship this week.

b1.jpg

Edited by TKHeels
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CAT said:

Awesome heels !!!   Awesome that your BF has a matching pair.   My Gf and I have many matching heels (and outfits!)not just for Halloween!!!!!83FFD15C-052D-4DEB-AA1C-B7E6BCC7FE15.thumb.jpeg.6b53907c1343cb4ae8a6ce799e9ea993.jpeg

lovely heels you 2  are wearing there :)

• Like 1

Tina,

That's cool your boyfriend and you are keeping things interesting in SE Pennsylvania. I'm attending a nephew's wedding in Central PA next month and don't think I'll see anything quite that interesting. If I head towards Philadelphia I'll start looking for matching heels. :fine: HinH

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tina said:

my new onlymaker chunky heeled platform  mary janes . bf also got a matching  pair  for  halloween ;)

39.4.jpg

4 hours ago, Cali said:

For Halloween?  Those are everyday heels.

Surely one would only wear a 'Bride of Frankenstein' outfit at Halloween?

6 hours ago, Puffer said:

Surely one would only wear a 'Bride of Frankenstein' outfit at Halloween?

Why limit to just a BoF Halloween outfit? Drop the nylons and wear with shorts and a polo.  

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 8:09 PM, CAT said:

Awesome heels !!!   Awesome that your BF has a matching pair.   My Gf and I have many matching heels (and outfits!)not just for Halloween!!!!!83FFD15C-052D-4DEB-AA1C-B7E6BCC7FE15.thumb.jpeg.6b53907c1343cb4ae8a6ce799e9ea993.jpeg

Hi Cat,

Like your matching heels with the matching leggings. My wife and I both have matching shoes that we sometimes wear with matching leggings.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Percent said:

Bought these classics after a year long pause with heels...absolutely love them!

catwalk.thumb.jpg.07c858b2dfeef60e3fe119068d8c782a.jpg

GAH!!! I love those!! 

If anyone followed my curiosity about Poshmark, oh my goodness...Got these Neiman Marcus pumps for $25! They fit well and are pretty much brand new! What an amazing/dangerous site haha. Will post pics wearing them, a little bit lower on the height for a change :)

IMG_1847.JPG

• Like 2

Here's what I purchased from Nordstrom, the Halogen "Aster" sandals in white with 3 1/2 inch wedge heels which I broke in on an outing yesterday. Even though they were only medium width, they were pretty comfortable and easy to walk in, and they just plain looked sharp!

shoes-aster.jpg

• Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

5 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Very nice @JeffB- stylish, and am sure very comfy. Nice heel height too. How thin is that wedge heel?

The most narrow part of the heel clocks in at 1 1/4 inches wide at the bottom.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!