Who has bought some new shoes

gj

HinH,

I'm high maintenance type of person with regular manicures and pedicures every two weeks, waxing when needed with regular medical tune-ups.

Good try HinH, but they're going back. My right foot is shorter (by 1/2 size) and thicker. I have an extremely high arch and what they call a High Volume toebox. I have yet to meet a pump I could fit in.

I have stretchers (I just posted a picture of my stretchers in another thread) and have used stretchers on other heels but there is not a snowballs chance in he_ _ that they could stretch those Dany's out that much. The picture below shows how my foot curls up to fit in. So back they go.  There will be many more shoes that fit so why worry about one that doesn't.

TooSmallH.JPG

9 hours ago, Rowland said:

I've just taken delivery of these 5" heeled sandals from Amazon. They're really easy to wear and I'm a little bit in love with them :)

48297808302_8508488704_k.thumb.jpg.9d0ad3655901624658220bf98297872a.jpg

Love this so much. 

13 hours ago, Rowland said:

I've just taken delivery of these 5" heeled sandals from Amazon. They're really easy to wear and I'm a little bit in love with them :)

48297808302_8508488704_k.thumb.jpg.9d0ad3655901624658220bf98297872a.jpg

WOW!!!! I hope that whole outfit is for going  out on the town.  I would so where that out on the town!   

Went up to our land in far northern Wisconsin and stopped at Nordstrom Rack on the way and bought these! Clearance price of course. Just basic cognac coloured wedge sandals with a 5"/12 cm heel. They're branded "14th and Union" which I have never bought before. I wore them the rest of the trip. I also wore them on the way home. Very cumfy indeed.  HinH

IMG_4385.jpg

• Like 5

@HappyinHeels they look great. Very sharp and glad they are comfy as well. Am sure you'll get a lot of good use out of them. 

@chrigi-ch congrats on your buy as well. I like high wedges as well, but these are probably beyond my comfort level. They have the benefit of looking like "normal" heels, and not far down the fetish route. Do you mind sharing the store link? Enjoy!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrigi-ch said:

@jeremy1986 thanky you, yes  they look „normal“ despite the hight and how steep the foot is in the heels.

the shop is: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/112805

Thanks!

Some really nice wedges there, but am afraid that at $50+, they are above my budget

Edited by jeremy1986

On 7/27/2019 at 7:05 PM, HappyinHeels said:

Went up to our land in far northern Wisconsin and stopped at Nordstrom Rack on the way and bought these! Clearance price of course. Just basic cognac coloured wedge sandals with a 5"/12 cm heel. They're branded "14th and Union" which I have never bought before. I wore them the rest of the trip. I also wore them on the way home. Very cumfy indeed.  HinH

IMG_4385.jpg

Oh, my! Those shoes do look nice! Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a thrift store for $10.  They are floral pumps with a just over 4" heel.  And the brand is Christian Siriano for payless.  The only problem is I have no idea what to wear outfit wise with floral heels.  If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

20190731_203312 (640x586).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 3

On 7/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, Peeptoe said:

Just ordered these on sale at Macy's. Awaiting arrival in store. Couldn't pass genuine leather at that price. 

Picked up my Guess Honora heels from Macy's today. Reviews suggested that they ran long which worked well for me but they are still a bit uncomfortably narrow. I decided to keep them in hopes that being real leather they'll stretch more than a synthetic would. 

One thing that I found odd was that usually a shoe on my left foot is slightly tighter than my right but these were the opposite. 

5 hours ago, Peeptoe said:

Picked up my Guess Honora heels from Macy's today. Reviews suggested that they ran long which worked well for me but they are still a bit uncomfortably narrow. I decided to keep them in hopes that being real leather they'll stretch more than a synthetic would. 

One thing that I found odd was that usually a shoe on my left foot is slightly tighter than my right but these were the opposite. 

Congrats. Don't forget to send some pics our way

On 8/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Congrats. Don't forget to send some pics our way

Starting to regret keeping these. Even if they do stretch to a comfortable fit it's very unattractive how much my foot bulges the front of the shoe. 

20190807_123615.jpg

20190807_123656.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 9:54 PM, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a thrift store for $10.  They are floral pumps with a just over 4" heel.  And the brand is Christian Siriano for payless.  The only problem is I have no idea what to wear outfit wise with floral heels.  If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

20190731_203312 (640x586).jpg

Cute shoes! As for what to wear with them, I’d go with a pink top with a black pencil skirt or black skinny jeans. Whichever way you go, you absolutely can NOT hide those shoes! That would be criminal!

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

41 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Cute shoes! As for what to wear with them, I’d go with a pink top with a black pencil skirt or black skinny jeans. Whichever way you go, you absolutely can NOT hide those shoes! That would be criminal!

I will take that into consideration