Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 4/23/2019 at 3:06 AM, Barr said:

@TK@TKHeels how did you accidentally buy those?! Are those ten inches? Good luck! I wear 10, at that height Pleasers stop at size 9. I'm jealous. 

Pleasers run up to size 12 or more. Those 10" heels are available up to size 12, just hard to find.

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Beyond-008-Platform-Sandal/dp/B07FML9SHN/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=beyond+008&qid=1556336453&rnid=7141124011&s=apparel&sr=1-1

Edited by Pumped

My new Aerosoles "Bird Watcher" sandal mules in black and white, cow hair.  https://www.shoes.com/aerosoles-birdwatcher-sandal/864708/1922870  . All it has to do is warm up in my area, so I can wear them out. I will pair them with black leggings and a white top. I expect that my lady friends will like them on me!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

On 4/27/2019 at 5:11 PM, TKHeels said:

Just arrived yesterday.   Cute and comfortable!

very nice! pix of your feet in them?

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

Below is what I recently bought from Amazon: the Trotters "Liz" woven leather slip-on in black. Stylish looking, easy to wear and comfortable.

liz-2.jpg

Edited by JeffB

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

4 hours ago, TKHeels said:

Had some time this morning.

It's nice when someone demands pictures of the feet that are going to wear a certain pair of shoes and the shoes' owner replies with one of the most magnificent combination of pants that go just perfectly with the stunning shoes. What a statement you have there TKheels. Jaw dropped here.

By the way, nice ped.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

2 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Very nice, please post pictures of you wearing them while shopping.

Maybe tomorrow.. Today’s work day trippled in length, and I’ve got to get the dogs to the kennel for a trip this week. Maybe shots from the Atlanta airport in a couple days.

(formerly known as "JimC")

1 hour ago, User47 said:

@Stiletto15

Nice new shoes, I like this style

I like them too, what's the brand and style. 

On 4/30/2019 at 12:38 PM, Rockpup said:

Maybe tomorrow.. Today’s work day trippled in length, and I’ve got to get the dogs to the kennel for a trip this week. Maybe shots from the Atlanta airport in a couple days.

Did you wear these in Atlanta?

I was walking through a mall in Toronto and passed an upscale shoe store that was going out of business and everything was on sale. I spotted these Vince Camuto sandals, regular price, $168.00 Canadian. It was the last day and they were on sale for........$19.95 Canadian. Had to have them. Other than trying them on, I haven't had a chance to wear the m yet but will be able to in a few days. Just being in the right place at the right time.IMG_2096.thumb.jpg.640764cf2eb17437534500fb837ad1e2.jpg

• Like 7

Nice looking pair of sandals, except the heel is wayyyy to high for me.  I like that simple ankle strap, front strap look - very minimalist.  I have 3 pair of similar style sandals, expect the heels are less than 3 inches, very manageable and comfortable (for me)....   Enjoy your sandals - great deal too !!!!   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Folks, let me please ask this 1 LAST time... Please can you STOP quoting peoples images. If you "Like" an image, please dont quote the entire post/image just to say "Like those".

Instead, use the "Like" icon in the bottom corner of the post.

This thread is at least 100+ pages longer than it needs to be because of this and even after I'm editing your posts to remove the quoted images, and leave behind a message to say so, some of you are just doing it again.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well, I am strictly a sandal wearing guy.  I have one pair of pumps, and two pairs of clogs that I wear in winter.  If you are going to wear sandals, your feet should look nice.  I regularly pedicure my feet and finish with either a clear coat or some nice shade of color.  I stay away from colors that are to wild or vivid.  I use lotion on my feet regularly and pluck the hair from my toes and top of my feet.  As for the sandals, I have flats and mid heel shoes; the styles vary from thongs, strappy, wedgies, block heel, kitten heel, slip-on's, you name it.  Just find a pair that you like and enjoy wearing them.  Have fun.....  sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

20 hours ago, bambam said:

New sandal, really starting to love sandals. Any advice on how to wear them? I'm a tall skinny guy, usually only wear boots out and about.

I don't know about others but I usually wear my sandals on my feet.

I wear sandals with both long pants and short pants. It all depends on the activity, weather, and how comfortable you are exposing your footwear to others. Remember, you toes will also now be on display. 

Edited by Cali

15 hours ago, SF said:

Well, I am strictly a sandal wearing guy.  I have one pair of pumps, and two pairs of clogs that I wear in winter.  If you are going to wear sandals, your feet should look nice.  I regularly pedicure my feet and finish with either a clear coat or some nice shade of color.  I stay away from colors that are to wild or vivid.  I use lotion on my feet regularly and pluck the hair from my toes and top of my feet.  As for the sandals, I have flats and mid heel shoes; the styles vary from thongs, strappy, wedgies, block heel, kitten heel, slip-on's, you name it.  Just find a pair that you like and enjoy wearing them.  Have fun.....  sf

I don't like human feet. I like the graceful shape of the heeled boots.

I don't like human feet neither. Some parts of woman feet,in nice pumps could be nice. Toes never. Men feet never. 

For men only close shoes are acceptable. Expect for the beach or swimming pool because no other  solution. 

But! Any heel wearer deserves consideration,whatever the shoe type is. 

I'm OK with wearing sandals. I too like SF, take great care of my feet. I get a pedi regularly and I do wear color, almost always red. My gal friend, at the spa that gives me my pedi  always tells me how nice and soft my skin is. There is no hair on my feet or on my legs. She also says that a lot of women would love to have legs and feet that look like mine. Not to be bragging, but I do get  compliments on my look when I'm wearing sandals or open toe shoes, from the ladies.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 3